Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I never knew this was a Kareena photo gallery! !

I don't think she has any surgery done her weight has fluctuated over the years and that does make her look different. Plus makeup can do wonders.

About the eyebrows well you can shape them any way you want, nose lips etcc look the same to me.
pakeezah thumbnail
and that is your opinion. others have other opinions

thank you.enjoy the photos.
Being-Anonymous thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone for the pictures, now I am convinced Kareena never had any surgery. 😆
Edited by Being-Anonymous - 10 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
says the person who says anushka hasnt had surgery🤣
Being-Anonymous thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

says the person who says anushka hasnt had surgery🤣

Erm! I never said anything like this if this comment was pointed at me. 😕 You, probably, are confusing me with someone else. 😳
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anonymous39

[quote]but clearly, at this point, you guys have decided it has to be surgery. but do look up this particular surgery and then decide if she actually got it. its not a walk in the park. this isnt botox or fillers ur dealing with. its literally ripping the whole face open. [/quote]

This right here. Most people that keep spouting about plastic surgery for all the actresses don't have a clue what they're talking about. Depending on the type of surgery, it can take up to weeks or months to recover properly. It's not easy for a top working actress to disappear for such a long time and hide. They have packed schedules with movies, ads, photo shoots, and public appearances constantly.

Jaw surgery, the type that Kareena would need, is a drastic procedure. Take a look at Rumer Willis, Demi Moore's daughter, to see what a horrible jaw line looks like. If she hasn't had surgery, it shows you how difficult it really is.

Botox and collagen injections are simple but real plastic surgery is not. Nobody is doing it as frequently as people on IF are always talking about.

jaw surgery is relatively common, u need to be in hospital for 3-5 days after it is done Edited by Nkapoor3 - 10 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Surgery or not, she's still gorgeous. If she got surgery, it's done her good and maybe Anushka and PC should consult Bebo's surgeon for their needs.
Pari117 thumbnail
Personally i'm not any fan of karina, but i feel with or without surgery she looks gorgeous
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena didn't go thru any surgery

She looks the same as she always did and boy she is one fine gorgeous woman ❤️
[quote]jaw surgery is relatively common, u need to be in hospital for 3-5 days after it if done [/quote]

No. 

You're talking about when someone's teeth don't line up properly on top and bottom and it has to be corrected. 

Shaving off a whole jaw and reconstructing the whole face shape is a huge thing and something you almost never see.  Entire bones have to be cut for that. It's extremely dangerous. 

Here, read it yourself about the trend that's starting in Korea recently and how it takes months to recover.  

[quote]Some 52 percent of those who had taken the surgery suffered sensory problems such as facial numbness, the study said.

Shin Hyon-Ho, a medical malpractice lawyer in Seoul, said he had seen cases where the surgery had resulted in chronic jaw pain, a skewed mouth, misaligned teeth and an inability to chew or smile.

He said: 'The number of plastic surgery-related cases is growing ... with complications becoming more serious.'

This was illustrated last August when a 23-year-old killed herself after having double jaw surgery.

She left a suicide note explaining her desperation after the surgery had left her unable to chew food or stop crying due to nerve damage in a tear duct.[/quote]

People really need to do proper research before flinging insults about plastic surgery constantly at every other actress just due to personal hatred and love of cheap gossip. This Kareena jaw surgery thing is as stupid as all those pathetic topics about Amitabh sleeping with Aishwarya and actresses having 10 abortions (as if they've never heard of condoms) and god knows what else.

Edited by anonymous39 - 10 years ago