Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
DG just stop it...this is crazy and shitloads amts picture spamming...

just leave and cherish ur sanity

Edited by pathaka - 10 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now I can already guess, she's gonna start posting bad photos of Kareena and be like, OH LOOK, surgery.

As if people dont have bad pictures ðŸ˜†

As if people dont learn how to groom themselves through makeup and good lifestyle choices.

She's lost it Smarie, she's absolutely lost it. s.
SHe can go crazy googling.

I'm the one that's organized her gallery for years. Who has the upper hand now? ðŸ˜†

Edited by desigal90 - 10 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
19547-kareena-kapoor.jpg (600466)
pakeezah thumbnail
19648-kareena-kapoor.jpg (600900)
pakeezah thumbnail
19647-kareena-kapoor.jpg (600450)
She looks the same even in the pics Pakeezah is posting. ðŸ˜†

Kareena's always had a big, square face. It looks sharper when she's thinner and gets more rounded when she weighs more. What is so shocking about that? Same thing happens to everyone!

I think the only current actress who had plastic surgery is Priyanka who got her nose done. I don't think she has anything else besides that either.

Katrina gets a lot of botox on her face and collagen pumped into her lips but I don't think she's gotten any surgical procedure either.

Sridevi got her nose done a few times as well.  Other than that, I can't think of anyone who's had drastic procedures. 

People keep talking about Anushka but she didn't do anything either other than collagen injections to make her lips look fatter. I guess she learned from Kitty Kat. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 10 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

She looks the same even in the pics Pakeezah is posting. ðŸ˜†

Kareena's always had a big, square face. It looks sharper when she's thinner and gets more rounded when she weighs more. What is so shocking about that? Same thing happens to everyone!

I think the only current actress who had plastic surgery is Priyanka who got her nose done. I don't think she has anything else besides that either.

Katrina gets a lot of botox on her face and collagen pumped into her lips but I don't think she's gotten any surgical procedure either.

Sridevi got her nose done a few times as well.  Other than that, I can't think of anyone who's had drastic procedures. 

I'm quite enjoying it. ðŸ˜³
Pakeezah googling and posting all these lovely pictures of Kareena for everyone's viewing pleasure. 
Yeah, my work here is done. ðŸ˜†
pakeezah thumbnail
19663-kareena-kapoor.jpg (600840)
pakeezah thumbnail
like heck no eyelid surgery
desigal90 thumbnail
Umm yeah. Why stop there?
She even got a hair transplant coz in one picture her hair had more volume than another.