Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Almost as hard as her detractors find it to digest that she's a natural and didnt dabble in major surgeries 😉

If the forum majority feels she didnt do surgery, we've reached a general consensus. Cant change everyone's opinion.

Sorry nkapoor, I've found a new nemesis now.
It's all about Pakeezah. I'll be her new PR now. I'll make my way into all Kitty-Kat topics just for her 😳
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol desigal! guess we need to agree to disagree! I most definitely think that she got her jaw fixed!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
bsker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

Kat fans and Kareena fans are at it again! popcorn time! also don't understand why Kareena fans find it so hard to digest her surgeries

Kareena fans cant love Kareena if she has faults so they have a perfect picture formed of her and stick to it.😆
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
isnt the point spposed to be who "looks" natural rather than who "is" natural? coz there is no way that debate can be resolved unless any of us is her cosmetic surgeon/ has known her personally since eternity...😆...

besides, most of us dunt even care if celebs get every cell of their face reshaped as long as they dunt have frozen looking unreal faces that cannot emote convincingly, or features that scream plastic...

even if she did get surgery done, it looks natural enough for most of us to attribute it to weight change/makeup/contouring and dosent effect her capability to emote...so kudos for such a meticulously done job...👏

Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
We're proud of her faults. We flaunt em.
She never bothered to put on a facade of being perfect, and we love that about her.
Makes her all the more real. She is what she is, and lives her life honestly without being ashamed and hiding anything 😉
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bsker

Kareena fans cant love Kareena if she has faults so they have a perfect picture formed of her and stick to it.😆

😆 Is not the case with all celeb fans. They defend or bash them as if they know them personally. The only reason I even defend Katrina is because she does not deserve the bashing she gets in the name of criticism.
YoMomma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsker

That actually applies to every fan group, Einstein. Many, if not all, have this "perfect" image of their favorite celebrity in their mind and think that he/she has no faults. So your point is...?

Whether or not Kareena had surgeries, I really can't tell and no, I'm not going to go through 4930203299 of her pictures to get to the bottom of it. If what ever she had done to her face was too distracting (on and off screen) in the sense that it looked terrible or interfered with her acting capabilities then yes, I would criticize it.
nalinidj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

We're proud of her faults. We flaunt em.
She never bothered to put on a facade of being perfect, and we love that about her.
Makes her all the more real. She is what she is, and lives her life honestly without being ashamed and hiding anything 😉

Everyone knows that Kareena's no intellect and she does not pretend either. She does try, though to broaden her horizons. She is no diplomat either, and she is aware of it as well. She acknowledges her faults, whilst flaunting that she is special to thousands and thousands. No doubt that is bragging, but she lives for the moment and enjoys it.
Can a jawline be fixed and then unfixed?
Her weight gain and loss makes a huge difference to the structure of her face, and then professional make-up, lighting and photo shopping make another difference. I am not excusing the pictures, these are facts of her life.
She is such a bubbling cauldron of foot in mouth disease that she would publicly admit to surgery if she did it.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nalinidj

Everyone knows that Kareena's no intellect and she does not pretend either. She does try, though to broaden her horizons. She is no diplomat either, and she is aware of it as well. She acknowledges her faults, whilst flaunting that she is special to thousands and thousands. No doubt that is bragging, but she lives for the moment and enjoys it.

One of the most accurate descriptions of the Bebola, this is.
We fans love her faults. We joke about em all the time. Hell, her own husband jokes about them, her close buddy kJo poked fun at her word salads.
It's one of the most endearing part of the Bebola. 😆
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Christina_Yang

^^Desigal..i agree on u abt many things...but i will disagree abt the jaw-line surgery!

Its very evident that bebo has done that!! Weight loss doesnt make ur jawline THIS sharp!
I dunno abt the pics shown by TM..coz in one she is smiling and in another she is pouting and that makes th two pic much different!
Bebo is even rumoured to have undergone liposuction n cellulite removal...this is much talked abt in industry! I dont know whether to agree on that coz rujuta diwekars diet schedule actual works and can result in that much wt loss..easily! so she might have done it naturally!
I dont think she has got brow lift, nose done, or lips done..they r pretty much the same!
as for shape of eyebrows..u can easily change them ...make them arch or strght by getting them shaped while threading! i have done that many times..😉

oh nevermind that her father has the same jaw line. and nevermind that the pics posted are from a photoshoot and the pics have been photoshopped. and also never, never mind that what she has SUPPOSEDLY gotten done isnt a jaw reduction surgery but a total reshape that would require 12+ months recovery time.

yep...she got a jaw surgery allright. its that easy.
oh and also never mind that at the age of 21 theres something called baby fat.
Edited by Enycedoll - 11 years ago