Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Disagree.

I don't like deepika.
Hell, if I should be enjoying bashing any celeb, you'd think it'd be her.
She's on the rise, the new nmero UNO. She makes a successful pairing with Saif, something kareena couldn't do. All logic dictates that I, in my insecurity, should be lashing out at her.
But props to these Deepika fans.
They're humble about her accomplishments, they don't barge into X, Y, Z celebs' topic bashing senselessly while being in a delusional bubble. And they don't make sly digs at members calling em "PR" or "jealous" or equally stupid responses.

Yeah, they won me over.

Have you even been active on this forum lately? From these few sentences it doesn't seem like that. Humble? yeah right.. every single Katrina or RanKat topic has their comments on the first page, dragging DP out of nowhere and talking about how Kat HAS to be insecure of her because you know.. she is the number 1. As if they're trying to convince themselves. Oh well who am I trying to explain.. glad they won you over.

Kat fans don't have to win over anyone, we're not saints. After seeing the negativity towards Kat fans in the last few months here.. we're now fine with people not liking us, as you must've already noticed ;)

Beboholic.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kat fans should stay the way they are..you guys don't need to win anyone over. Defend Kat and stay positive. Kat fans are def my fav fans on this forum because they don't pretend to be diplomatic or try to take sides. They always take Kat's side which is how it should be. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by beboholic - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I'm active. Unfortunately, all the run ins I've had have ONLY been Kat fans. What are the chances of that?
I don't blame Dpad fans for using such tactics now coz that's what Kat fans force everyone to do. Look at me.

When her fans use juvenile statements like "you're all just jealous coz she's rich and has a cute boyfriend" and "oh some people must be burning up." When even the most neutral and respected members on this forum, like Pandora's Box have THIS retort a Katrina fan, you get an idea of just how mature a crowd you're dealing with.

"I've criticized other celebs on this forum (mainly the big stars since they are more interesting to discuss) and barring a few I get rational counter arguments if any. I can't say the same her; "Y'all are jealous of Katrina", "you are nobody and Kat is a goddess"

Do us and yourself a favour and let the adults talk."

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3689033?pn=37

Another Kat fan tried to bash Kareena by opening up a topic with an interview she gave last year, but it all ended up backfiring and people saw right through it., coz it didn't even make sense.

Have I seen Deepika fans do that...about any celebrity? *draws a blank*

I've just about had it with one particular Kat fan coz her strategy in every debate is to attack the member, not the argument. She rarely focuses on the words at hand, and instead flits around trying to undermine the member's credibility by degrading their reputation. I know now that being on the defensive with this member is not the answer. You have to play her game.

Maybe if some of the Kat fans should stop dissing and attacking members, Katrina wouldn't receive such a backlash. For instance, I'm mostly in this to get even with some members.

There's a reason why Deepika and kareena fans aren't at each other's throats right now.

All the members on THIS forum that I've had issues with because they love to pry on people when they're down - Kat fans.

Stop making idiotic statements, stop attacking members.
Kat fans don't just defend Kat. They diss every other actress.
That's how they role.
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Being-Anonymous

Okay! When it was just jaw surgery I was/am confuse to either believe it or not but now with
Jaw Line, Cheeks Implants, Lips Augmentation , Breast Implants, Tummy tuck/Liposuction, Nose Reshaping, Eye Lid Surgery, Botox, Multiple Face Lifts...
I am amazed how she turned out like she is now rather than this

Or you guys are saying Kareena has more resources to get a better plastic surgeon than Donatella VERSACE?
πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Refer anushka sharma

Just coz Kareena hides her drastic face surgery under the term 'weight loss' and because
Her huge puffed up face in bewafaa and Aitraaz looked better post 2006
surgeries, it doesn't mean she Organically grew that face

I tell u, saif, Karisma, Kareena are all giggling now at those in denialπŸ˜†

Edited by pakeezah - 11 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

K.Sean,
Nothing against Kat, mostly a few members.
Chill ;)

That's your new line is it? I'm bashing KAT and bringing her in because I dislike her fansπŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beboholic

Can you blame them though? Deepika, Kareena, PC, Pari, Vidya fans..basically anyone on this forum is against Katrina. Poor Katrina was even brought into this topic and bashed for no reason. I don't think it's Katrina's fans to be blamed here.

desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

That's your new line is it? I'm bashing KAT and bringing her in because I dislike her fansπŸ˜†

Yup.
Like your favorite line is quoting me and responding "Oh, Kareena's PR is at at again" πŸ˜›
923402 thumbnail
Kareena will always be sexy and hot. ❀️
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

Refer anushka sharma

Just coz Kareena hides her drastic face surgery under the term 'weight loss' and because
Her huge puffed up face in bewafaa and Aitraaz looked better, it doesn't mean she
Organically grew that face

I tell u, saif, Karisma, Kareena are all giggling now at those in denialπŸ˜†

Better than having IF laughing at the ones attempting to make others believe Kareena's gotten surgery. What are the words some members used..."insanity", "Oh please" and providing actual techniques to show how such an effect can be obtained without surgery. But alas, all falls on blinded minds πŸ˜†
Analysis shows 95% think Kareena's had minor to no surgeries. You can go through and count. πŸ˜›
Yes, Kareena, Saif, Karisma are indeed having the last laugh right now. πŸ˜‰
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kat fans and Kareena fans are at it again! popcorn time! also don't understand why Kareena fans find it so hard to digest her surgeries
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago