Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you need any help ? Let me know
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think elegant colours are necessary- and since the name is 'Punjab Colours' we need something bright!!!
How about, elegant blue, purple and something bright??

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

I think elegant colours are necessary- and since the name is 'Punjab Colours' we need something bright!!!

How about, elegant blue, purple and something bright??

basically wat are we doing?
a fashion show?
wat?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Uh yeah? I thought you guys were going to have a small fashion show where you introduce the categories you guys have chosen? .. As in the sigs you have made..

Okay.. blue and purple then.. and maybe some orange? Those three colours seem okay?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
USE WHAT YOU WANT GUYS. They're all colourful. =)
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
^^yaaar koi hai hi nahi yahan par

wat will i do alone
flirtatious. thumbnail
I'm here hrideyy- I think due to timing differences we are always on at different time :/
I'm sure we will be fine though, I'll get the little VM done pronto. Do you want to make a siggie for the Punjabi history?

Eris and Shivani, want write up the thread- like have three hosts and have them welcome, introduce ect.

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

I'm here hrideyy- I think due to timing differences we are always on at different time :/

I'm sure we will be fine though, I'll get the little VM done pronto. Do you want to make a siggie for the Punjabi history?

Eris and Shivani, want write up the thread- like have three hosts and have them welcome, introduce ect.

i think history is large soo let it be like tat only
flirtatious. thumbnail
Ok- I'm about to post the SCRIPT of the fashion show. If you all want you can send me recordings and I can add them to make a recording- how does that sound??
flirtatious. thumbnail
God that took forever...HERE IT IS!!! How does it sound??
Eris- can you make the history of Punjabi fashion into like one paragragh. It's so long right now, but I don't think it needs to be. Its that ok??

Host 1: Satshriakaal Welcome to Punjab Colours; The most loved and exotic fashion-show India has to offer! We as the designers, or most commonly known as The Perfect Punjabis have created the most amazing clothing styles, all inspired from the perfect state of Punjab!

Host 2: Punjabi attires are ones that are loved around the globe! It's vibrant colours and magnificent styles leave several with their mouth wide open. Through our vivacious fashion show you will experience the wonders that come with Punjabi Fashion.

Host 3: Firstly you will experience our female line. Our first category will include Formal Female Clothing, Casual and Bridal! So, sit back and enjoy the show!

*Siggies made by Hriddey for females*

Host 1: How was that! Did the colours of Punjab leave you breathless? Female clothing in Punjab is known worldwide. Female clothing is known for being colourful and has diverse variety.

Host 2: Formal female clothing is what may be worn on those memorable occasions. As you saw, Lehengas and Salwar Kameez's are the most loved during such occasions. The vibrant colours and perfect designs of such clothing make it impossible for one not to love.

Host 3: On the other hand, Punjabi attire provides an insane variety in casual clothing as well. Who new that Punjab could offer style and causality at the same time? Our Punjabi suits, as worn by the spectacular models are known for being comfortable and casual but eye-catching at the same time!

Host 1: When a Punjabi girl becomes a bride, the fashion department tops the list of priorities! A Punjabi bride looks, truly, spectacular. Traditionally, though the most common colour on a bride is red nowadays colours have become more open and vary from people to people.

Host 2: Now now, we can't forget the men! Though men's clothing is less sparkling and glittery then women...due to obvious reasons, it can make anyone stop and stare! So, lets see what designs the Perfect Punjabis have created for the men!

*Siggies made by Hrideyy for men*

Host 1: Now wasn't that just fantastic!

Host 2: It truly was! Men's clothing in Punjab also has several options! Formal clothing usually involves the renowned Sherwani. Its known for being colourful and looking undeniably amazing on most men! Having a Sherwani and then a loose or tight (usually) cotton pant along with it.

Host 3: The casual department usually consists of a Kurta Pyjama. Though casual this item of clothing is extremely commonly worn by men in Punjab. Some may wear bright sweaters over the Kurtas to ensure they stay warm.

Host 1: Bridal wear for Punjabi men mostly consist of a Pagri, or commonly known as a turban, a classy and highly formal Sherwani and is some instances the stylish sword. Sometimes Punjabi men may wear a sehra on their special day.

Host 2: So that is the end of our fashion show, The Punjab Colours! Did you enjoy?

Host 3: Personally, we thoroughly enjoyed making such magnificent clothing items inspired from the most loved state in the world!

Host 1: Punjabi clothing is most definitely the most beautiful and special clothing we as The Perfect Punjabis have ever come across! Its diverse colours could leave anyone breathless while its diverse varieties cold have you thinking for eternity as to what to buy!

Host 2: For me it's special as Punjabi clothing offers options to any gender for any occasion. This is what makes it a step above the rest. While casual clothing offers comfort and style all in one, Formal clothing can leave the whole room jealous of your elegant outfit.

Host 3: Exactly. The undying options of the fashion truly do make it a special fashion style! However, one thing for me that made me fall head over heels for Punjabi fashion was it's vibrant colours. Just a peak into a Punjabi clothing store, and your bombarded with a shower of colours. While many fashion attires from several other countries provide overly used colours, Punjabi attire seems to never grow old of its undying colourful clothing!

Host 1: So true! ADD ONE MORE REASON AS TO WHY PUNJAB CLOTHING IS SPECIAL/BEAUTIFUL!

Host 2: Ahh, so, I really hope you were able to get a quick glimpse into the Punjabi Fashion, by designs and clothing made by us!

Thankyou for coming to watch The Punjab Colours!'

Edited by Stunning_Sarun - 11 years ago