Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok-
Hrideyy basically for the pics if you research the 5 movies then just get any pics for them!
Jot is usually on every morning (australia time) so I can ask her and tell you as soon as she comes online
Is that ok???

For the voice don't worry- me and Jot have that settled. She will reveiw the movies along with me and I will make the VM...but for the VM I need the posters. So if you can get the pics from Google and make a poster of them then it should be good

Shivani- I think if you can gather information ABOUT the cast/ what the movie is about and write a little blurb on each of the movies that should be great. Can you get that done whenever you have time and post it on this thread ASAP.

FromTheAshes thumbnail
avni i will take the charge of posters...
i will ask my frnd to do dem.

about VM's i can make dem but i dont hv much time so please make the VM's

this time we wil also give our best.
please guyz lets just nail it...

and avni talk to jot about everything ohk.
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, should I write the reviews and stuff. Atleast, I can help.
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

Ok-

Hrideyy basically for the pics if you research the 5 movies then just get any pics for them!
Jot is usually on every morning (australia time) so I can ask her and tell you as soon as she comes online
Is that ok???

For the voice don't worry- me and Jot have that settled. She will reveiw the movies along with me and I will make the VM...but for the VM I need the posters. So if you can get the pics from Google and make a poster of them then it should be good

Shivani- I think if you can gather information ABOUT the cast/ what the movie is about and write a little blurb on each of the movies that should be great. Can you get that done whenever you have time and post it on this thread ASAP.

Ohkaay. I saw this now. Sure, I'll do that right away! Give me some time.
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Okay guys. I got to go. But I did find about Jatt and Juliet so. I hope it is fine.

Jatt and Juliet :

Jatt & Juliet is a Punjabi romantic comedy directed by Anurag Singh and produced by Darshan Singh Grewal and Gunbir Singh Sidhu. The film starsDiljit Dosanjh opposite Neeru Bajwa. It was released to theatres on 29 June 2012. Upon release, the film became a massive blockbuster at the box office and also won multiple awards at the PTC Film Awards 2013 including Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor and Best Actress.[1]

Cast[edit source | editbeta]

Diljit Dosanjh as Fateh Singh

Neeru Bajwa as Pooja

Upasana Singh as Channo

Jaswinder Bhalla as Joginder Singh

Sari Mercer as Jennifer (Jenny)

Rana Ranbir as Shampy

B.N. Sharma as Shampy's father

Amrinder Gill as Yuvraj Singh (Guest appearance)

Balinder Johal as the Kathy (Rihanna)

Anita Devgan as Diljit's mother

Sunita Dheer as Neeru's mother

Lakhwinder Sandhu as Bhola (Lakhwinder Singh)

Anita Kelly as Jaswinder (Jazzy)

Karamjit Anmol as Natha

Plot[edit source | editbeta]

Fateh Singh (Diljit Dosanjh),a mad villager is crazy about marrying a Canadian girl to get the citizenship of Canada while on the other side Pooja (Neeru Bajwa) a classy modern girl wants to go to Canada to study fashion designing. They both first meet at the passport office where Fateh asks Pooja to fill his form because his hand was injured which he was pretending because of his lack of English. They both again meet at the ing Pooja and they always have fight due to this. Pooja looks for a nice accommodation where she finds a nice house and while getting money out of the ATM, she gets robbed by two thugs. Unfortunately, Pooja has to look for cheaper place where she meets Fateh again and has to share that apartment with him. A day arrives when Jenny a Canadian caucasian girl, arrives to the house where Pooja and Fateh are living as she is the step-daughter of the house owner. Pooja asks Fateh to propose Jenny and they both start making plans how to get Jenny for Fateh, but when fateh comes to know that Jenny is going to Africa for social service, he ditches her and poor Jenny is left heartbroken. The owner of the house throws both of them out and they work at two different Apna Chula restaurants that are run by wife and husband, who are not together now. Fateh and Pooja soon come to know that the Apna Chula is going to be re-possessed by the bank because of 6 unpaid property payments for the loan. Fateh and Pooja work out the process of re-joining the husband and wife together so that the loan could be paid off. Slowly, Fateh and Pooja start falling for each other but both of them don't want to admit it. Fateh realises that he loves Pooja when Pooja's fianc, Yuvraj comes to take Pooja with him to India for their marriage. Finally Fateh leaves for India with a hope to bring Pooja back to his life but after watching Pooja has been married he is left heart broken. After a while, he meets Yuvraj who tells him that Pooja is still single and Fateh runs to propose Pooja and they live happily ever after.

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I've sent Hrideyy the info needed for the posters. =)

Avni, we need to work on the script, yeah?
So, it's a drive-in theatre and we're listing out the movies. Maybe you can start with the introduction.
Avni: Hello and welcome to 'The Punjabi Blockbuster Drive-In Theatre'! Here, we play the top 5 hit Punjabi Movies 24/7 from the past 2 years. Please wait to hear the summary of the following five movies: Jatt & Juliet, Jatt & Juliet 2, Jinhe Mera Dil Luteya, Carry on Jatta and Naughty Jatts.
Jot: Jatt & Juliet, the blockbuster romantic comedy starring Diljit Dosanjh, Neeru Bajwa, and a short role of Amrinder Gill, is about a girl who goes to Canada in hopes of continuing to study fashion designing, and a guy who wants to go to Canada because of the sheer popularity of the country in Punjab. As any other typical rom-com, the two meet, they fight, they fight some more and fall in love. For some rib-tickling scenes, this is it for you!
Avni: Following Jatt & Juliet, came a sequel. Jatt & Juliet 2, starring the same cast, but this time, Diljit plays a police officer from Punjab who arrives in Canada to convince his senior officer's daughter to come back to India under the pretense that he was there to nab a thief who has escaped to Canada from India. Neeru, happens to be the daughter of the senior officer and also a police officer from the Vancouver Police Department who gets assigned to help Diljit find the thief. But what happens when she finds out he's there to take her back to India? Watch it to find out!
Jot: Jinhe Mera Dil Luteya, a movie that released almost 2 years ago, stars Neeru Bajwa, Diljit Dosanjh and Gippy Grewal. This movie is also a romantic comedy. In this, both Diljit and Gippy are fighting for one girl, who is played by Neeru. Who does she end up with? Choose this movie to find out!
Avni: Carry On Jatta, starring Gippy Grewal, Mahie Gill, and Binnu Dhillon is of a movie of a guy played by Gippy who gets married to a girl, played by Mahie, without the knowledge of his father because Mahie, who was an orphan wanted to marry a man who was an orphan as well. To get married to her, Gippy lied to her and gets forced to hide his family from her. When she sets out to find a home for them to live, she finds out that Gippy's family is looking for rents and unknown to the fact that it was her own husband's home, she asks to rent a room in the house. And so begins the madness and marital mix ups when Gippy's friend, Gurpreet Ghuggi's character gets involved.
Jot: Naughty Jatts, starring Arya Babbar, Roshan Prince, Karamjit Anmol and Neeru Bajwa is a movie of three guys running after one girl. The unique tactics the three guys end up using, will leave you laughing non-stop throughout the movie and also, guessing who will in fact, win her heart?!
Avni: Please state the name of the movie you would like to watch to choose one. If you would like to hear the summary of all five again, please say 'Again'. Thank you for choosing 'The Punjabi Blockbuster Drive-In Theatre'!

The recording MP3s of my parts:

http://kiwi6.com/file/0ar932h0nb http://kiwi6.com/file/9c0cbe3riz http://kiwi6.com/file/ns3dt4j502
Avni, you can download the MP3 at the website. There's a link. But if you want me to directly send you the MP3s, provide me your email. =)
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
I'd like to give you guys some good news. One CC's (who's name I will not disclose), gave us complete 5s for all three categories. 🥳
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Word Count: 1

Angel-Jot thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/nC8o0C9.gif
The Punjabi Film Industry
Background of the industry goes here... Keep it short. 😃 Georgia, size 2. Colour: #FF9900 -->> This.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That s really good news :) :) hriddey is our lucky charm . . . . Jot is nt karan kundra doing a punjabi movie? Should nt we include that ?