Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

793868 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mere ko bi thodi bot hi aati hai. Maine dekha stunning_sarun ko bulana padega usko
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes we do the entire layout here... then the final thread will be posted ab sarun fan is my lost hope for adding music 🤔... we need to decide on the final menu first and then decide how to present it...
793868 thumbnail
Vibha lets present it as kake da dhaba... Where there is a convo between kake n customers n kake spits out all the names of dishes(with pics list which was posted by you n me i.e. The menu)
793868 thumbnail
Hey there r many tutorials on how to add music... I'll try them:-)
-Eris- thumbnail
But the whole conversation thing is so crazy creative . . . Wont it feel like we are copying them?? Yes the kake da dhaba is a good idea . . We need a cartoon character as kake then . .
-Eris- thumbnail
Try the adding music tutorials. I can never understand the technicalities in that . . Coz we ll have to add some typical folk music not the movie one s whose links we can get easily
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HEy guys :) I'm Avani and also on the team :)
So far for the Punjabi menu the first thing that comes to my mind is spice, ladoo (like a must) and lassi :)
Also...when I think of Punjabi food I think of curry and thali. Maybe we could do a thali as it is quite common in Punjab
What are we all thinking???

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Eris-

But the whole conversation thing is so crazy creative . . . Wont it feel like we are copying them?? Yes the kake da dhaba is a good idea . . We need a cartoon character as kake then . .

Yeeh that sounds really good! Maybe we could look up a couple of dhaba's and try and add a 'Punjabi look to the thread. As for the cartoon character...I'm so bad at that kind of stuff 😭 But I can try and see if I find anything...I'm good with photoshop but so confused on sending pics on IF itself.
793868 thumbnail
Hey we can request the editors for cartoon. Okay i will try music tutorials then... And vibha we have the right to be creative.!🤣
-Eris- thumbnail
Hey avani am so glad u r good with photoshop... 🤣.. hmmm like we can have a cartooon who is kake and it s his dhaba and he can do the introductions na.. so it wont be like we are talking...chappad chapad.. do punjabi s eat masala papad?? ...can u make a unique table mat for kake da dhaba...

in the tandoor items is it chicken tikka /something like malai/haryali kakabab and seekhs...