Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..hrideyy..

see page 40 or 41
there u will find the rough layout by jot and write up by Eris.
the final banner is still not ready soo will u be able to edit it tommorow

Fine..I can edit tomorrow. I have just this doubt that do I have to make a new thread?
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am working on the Merged Audio Version of both High Heels and Brown Rang
It's much harder than it sounds (Garage Band is so hard to use!!) so it's taking me some time!
Giving me another 2-3hours and then I'll get it done!!
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

..Tomorrow is the last day guys. As in, the thread needs to be posted TOMORROW. Hrideyy, just make a nice logo that says 'Nachdi Jawani' and copy and paste the thread(s) posted on page 40 into a new thread. That will have to do for this time.

do we need to make the new thread???
and will u be editing it at the end
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
I'm posting a rough thread in a while. Tell me its fine or not, Ohkay?
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Shivani__

I'm posting a rough thread in a while. Tell me its fine or not, Ohkay?

do on ething post the thread tommorow only😳
coz now we dont even have the VM's😳
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..hrideyy..

do on ething post the thread tommorow only😳
coz now we dont even have the VM's😳

No, I'm posting it here, so that I'm clear.
VMs? What are that for?
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, a new thread guys.
Stunning_Sarun: If you're merging songs for the background music.. that's already done.
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Satsriakal! Today, the Perfect Punjabis would like to present to you all the Top 10 Hit Punjabi songs from the Punjabi Music Industry!
First off, here's a little background of the Punjabi Music Industry!

Folk music of the Punjab is the traditional music of Punjab produced using the traditional musical instruments like Tumbi, Algoze, Dhadd, Sarangi, Chimtaand more. There is a wide range of folk songs for every occasion from birth to death including marriage, festivals, fairs and religious ceremonies.The folk dhadi genre emphasizes stories of heroism and love stories, as exemplified by the numerous ballads of the legendary romantic tales of Hir-Ranjha and Sahiba-Mirza.Professional performing communities in Punjab represent endogamous ethnic groups who generally occupy a lower-class status of service providers and are patronized by higher classes.Generally, men dominant professional music production and are trained in the 'master-disciple' system. Professional musicians are occupational speciationalists who inherit their professions through their musician ancestors. The most prominent group are the Mirasis, which an umbrella occupational label used to designate all hereditary musicians.Dhadi: Refers both the a genre of Punjabi music and the performers who play it. It is a distinctly composed ensemble of ballad-singers. The folk dhadi genre is subject to three main poetic forms namely baint, sadd, and kali. It has four main aspects: discourse, poetry, singing and music

Punjabi music in recent years has entered mainstream Indian culture, as well as in the UK and U.S. Its inclusion in Bollywood songs. The rise in popularity in Punjabi music in London and in the suburb of Southall, which has a sizeable South Asian population, can be attributed to the diaspora of immigrants from both to east and west Punjab to the United Kingdom in the 1970s. By the 1980s, Punjabi music, many types of which were now being referred to as "bhangra," started to be played in discos.

In the UK in particular, Punjabi music became intertwined with American and British popular music, as Punjabi youth connected their western experience with their cultural roots. It became an important medium through which Punjabi youth could navigate their unique identities as British Indians.

Bhangra describes dance-oriented popular music with Punjabi rhythms, developed since the 1980s. The name refers to one of the traditional and folkloric Punjabi dances. Thus in bhangra music the emphasis is usually on the music (i.e. rhythm for dancing) and less on the singer and the lyrics. Bhangra music is appreciated all over the globe.

Edited by __Shivani__ - 11 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Shivani__

No, I'm posting it here, so that I'm clear.
VMs? What are that for?

i meab the sobg collections...
do add the background music made by jot😳
FromTheAshes thumbnail

this is the main logo😳
Edited by ..hrideyy.. - 11 years ago