Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
^^nice write up..
just the texts and putting up tge songs are left...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Has the name of the music night be changed to nachdi jawani ? ? ? Pl tell me coz i made everything using punjab ka jalwa . . .
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

Has the name of the music night be changed to nachdi jawani ? ? ? Pl tell me coz i made everything using punjab ka jalwa . . .

yes it changed
-Eris- thumbnail
^^ then some one will have to edit it ...

this is the free gift at the end of the music night...
-Eris- thumbnail
and this is the play list i made .. use it if u guys want to ...

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

^^ then some one will have to edit it ...

</div><div>

this is the free gift at the end of the music night...

u made this soo u can edit it too.lolz
-Eris- thumbnail
Folk music of the Punjab is the traditional music of Punjab produced using the traditional musical instruments like Tumbi, Algoze, Dhadd, Sarangi, Chimta and more. There is a wide range of folk songs for every occasion from birth to death including marriage, festivals, fairs and religious ceremonies.The folk dhadi genre emphasizes stories of heroism and love stories, as exemplified by the numerous ballads of the legendary romantic tales of Hir-Ranjha and Sahiba-Mirza.Professional performing communities in Punjab represent endogamous ethnic groups who generally occupy a lower-class status of service providers and are patronized by higher classes.Generally, men dominant professional music production and are trained in the 'master-disciple' system. Professional musicians are occupational speciationalists who inherit their professions through their musician ancestors. The most prominent group are the Mirasis, which an umbrella occupational label used to designate all hereditary musicians.Dhadi: Refers both the a genre of Punjabi music and the performers who play it. It is a distinctly composed ensemble of ballad-singers. The folk dhadi genre is subject to three main poetic forms namely baint, sadd, and kali. It has four main aspects: discourse, poetry, singing and music

Punjabi music in recent years has entered mainstream Indian culture, as well as in the UK and U.S. Its inclusion in Bollywood songs. The rise in popularity in Punjabi music in London and in the suburb of Southall, which has a sizeable South Asian population, can be attributed to the diaspora of immigrants from both to east and west Punjab to the United Kingdom in the 1970s. By the 1980s, Punjabi music, many types of which were now being referred to as "bhangra," started to be played in discos.

In the UK in particular, Punjabi music became intertwined with American and British popular music, as Punjabi youth connected their western experience with their cultural roots. It became an important medium through which Punjabi youth could navigate their unique identities as British Indians.

Bhangra describes dance-oriented popular music with Punjabi rhythms, developed since the 1980s. The name refers to one of the traditional and folkloric Punjabi dances. Thus in bhangra music the emphasis is usually on the music (i.e. rhythm for dancing) and less on the singer and the lyrics. Bhangra music is appreciated all over the globe.

RESEARCH IT SOME MORE...

-Eris- thumbnail

Kidaan Punjab ???

Wadhiya ??

Welcome to Punjabi da Jalwa the music night organized by the Perfect Punjabi s.

I am MC Rocky your host tonight

Haan Ji all excited to hear Jaz Dhami sing tonight?

Ki cant hear you people. Louder .. is that a YES ??

Chalo ji lets then to warm you up we have a local band

Show them some love people.

The pehla gana is from a recent hit sequel sung by Amber Vashishth ft Priyanka

Aapke dil choone Ankhian nu Ankhiyan nu

The next song was revived by Karan Johar in his last movie SOTY any guesses?? Saira Khan aur Scooter ki meethi awaaz brought Soo He Vee Cheerya to life.

Agla song by the man who has won the Best International Album .. No prizes for guessing Gurdaas Maan and the song is Jogiya ve Jogiya.

All the ladies Hands up in the air Dr Zeus is here to complement your Kangana.

Come on people Sher ban ke ... sing along... Oh Jind Mahi

Come on this one you need to turn the volume of your headphones up !!!

Imran Khan definitely Satisfy d us Punjabi s with this one Aaa aa aaai aaai ..

Har Shaadi ka favourite gaana .. Am sure you cant stop tapping your foot after all Ni kadi Sadi gali bhul ke bhi aaya karo ji . Lehmber Hussainpuri this song was given a fresh lease of life in Tanu weds Manu.

Ki haal Punnjab??? Just a few minutes more and Jaz D hamare beech mein honge. Till then sharam haya chodo and like Gippy Garewaal says Marjani paundi Bhangra ANGREZI BEAT TE.

The next one is for all the pretty ladies out there..Chalo bahut ho gaya baithe baithe .. You cant resist the next one.. everyone who is still sitting get up people put on your dancing shoes Jaz D will soon be here till then a song by our own Badshah the highest paid musical artist in Bollywood Yo Yo Honey Singh - BROWN RANG

Yes Guys Jaz D in the house people give him a huge welcome to sing his own song !!!!

Come on show us the Punjabion ka jalwa remove those HIGH HEELS and on the dance floor people..

That s it from us the perfect Punjabi s Hope you had fun tonight danced your heart out and burned a few calories .. we have a small gift for each of you an autographed CD by Jaz D with the songs from our play list grab your copy on your way out..

Till then phir milenge

Rab rakhaa

guys this is the write up the songs are already posted so are rthe dancing emoticons ... after the intro of the song post the video and the write up posted by jot ...

i ddid the playlist n the autographed cd s but the name has been changed i wont be online as i have guests at home today n tomorrow... so someone edit it if u want to use it .. or if u dont wanna include it even that s fine..

some one make the banner and ask peopple to make gif s for jaz d signing stuff and jaz d performing.. the videos , introduction and research is all in thsi thread.. once avni posts her video update it ...

m sure you guys will do a great job!!!!

FromTheAshes thumbnail
please mkae it chadti jawani everywhere you have made it punjabiyon da jalwa
-Eris- thumbnail
Am on the phone now and even if i do it i can do at night . . Give me your e mail id and what to change it to . . . I ll try doing it at night . . If i cant ask any of the gif makers it would be easy to do it in PS