Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i can asj one of my frnd to prepare Gifs if u want...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes pl check the video see what he is autographing its best if its a cd ! ! Or if its a tshirt then also its fine just him signing it. . Also make the main shiny banner like you did last time with bhangra gif at one end and some rockstar type thing at other . . If anyone gets any gif s of jaz dhami performing in a concert / show. More the merrier. Resize them all to one size small one s like 200* 150
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks guys! I'll have to make a different thread, right? and when it has to be posted? Will it be like disco or something?
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Shivani__

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks guys! I'll have to make a different thread, right? and when it has to be posted? Will it be like disco or something?</font>

yaa a different thread...
the major theme is disco yaaar
FromTheAshes thumbnail
guyz these sites have awesome disco balls Gif's have a look
http://free-animated-gifs.blogspot.com/2009/06/free-animated-gifs-disco-ball.html

we can use this it is awesome..

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The theme is a music night so yeah the gif s of the revolving lights will look awesome . . I made the playlist but wanted to confirm the name is punjabiyo ka jalwa right ? It starts with 1 ankhiyan 2 soo he ve cheere 3 jogiya ve jogiya 4 kangna tera ni 5 jind mahiya 6 satisfy 7 sadi gali 8 angrezi beat 9 brown rang 10 high heels

can the background music also match this ? ?

I have made the playlist the gift and the rough write up,. . Will post it tomorrow so that the thread can be put up by shivani asap and then avni can include the vm for the last two songs . .
Edited by -Eris- - 11 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
^^^Ask about music arrangment from jot as she made the back ground music
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Right now, the order of the music that will be playing in the background is (the order doesn't have to be the same as the songs are listed in the thread, so don't worry about that):
Jind Mahi
Angreji Beat
Akhiyan
High Heels
Kangana
Satisfya
Soo He Ve Cheere
Brown Rang
Sadi Gali
Jogiya
Avoid using extra emoticons we don't need guys.. Lemme post a draft of the thread.. And that globe is too dark. Lemme find a more colourful one.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail

'Nachdi Jawani' Text Goes Here

Satsriakal! Today, the Perfect Punjabis would like to present to you all the Top 10 Hit Punjabi songs from the Punjabi Music Industry!
First off, here's a little background of the Punjabi Music Industry!
Please check below for our Top 10 Songs!
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Jind Mahi - Gitaz Bindrakhiya
Gitaz Bindrakhiya, son of legendary singer Bindrakhiya, who passed away, made his debut into the Punjab music industry with the classic Punjabi tuned song, Jind Mahi.
Angreji Beat - Gippy Grewal ft Honey Singh
Sung by famous Punjabi singer, Gippy Grewal, featuring Honey Singh, Angreji Beat first released as any other song in the Punjabi music industry and became a favourite real quick. About a year later, it was seen playing in the Bollywood movie, 'Cocktail'.
Akhiyan - Amber Vashist ft Priyanka
Box Office Hit, rom-com, Jatt & Juliet 2 had a list of great songs that have become all time favourites. A popular romantic song from the movie happens to be 'Akhiyan'.
High Heels - Jaz Dhami ft Honey Singh
High Heels, sung by British born, Punjabi singer, Jaz Dhami featuring Honey Singh won Winner of Most Popular Song, PTC Punjabi Awards.
Kangana - Dr Zeus
Like Angreji Beat, Kangana was also a song that released first into any other Punjabi song. Recently, it was seen in the Bollywood movie, Chaar Din Ki Chandani.
Satisfya - Imran Khan
British Punjabi singer, Imran Khan who gained fame from his song 'Amplifier' recently came out with a song similar to his previous hit song, 'Satisfya'.
Soo He Cheere - Saira Khan & Scooter, Produced by DJ Sanj
The original song dates way back to 1993. This is a remix produced by the famous DJ Sanj of the music industry.
Brown Rang - Honey Singh
Worldwide famous rapper, Honey Singh came out with his single 'Brown Rang' not too long ago and almost instantly, it was declared a hit!
Sadi Gali - Lehember Hussainpuri
Yet again, we have another song that was released into the Punjabi community, this one almost a decade ago! Just very recently, Bollywood discovered it and used it in the movie, Tanu Weds Manu.
Jogiya - Gurdas Mann
The ever famous, legendary singer of the Punjabi music Industry, Gurdas Mann has had many hit songs but the most recent hit song would have to be 'Jogiya'.
Rab Rakha,
P E R F E C T P U N J A B I S