Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Guys.. you weren't supposed to post the thread. =/ You send it to the CC Account and the account posts each of the threads.. in ONE forum which was to be the FF Forum where I can lock the threads since I moderate that forum..

pata nahi tha..
I will just edit that thteadwa
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Im just saying. One Direction are freakin PERFECT.
Their hotter in real life and OMFG THEIR ACCENTS!!! DONT EVEN GET ME STRATED ON THAT!!!!

And AHH Liam did the worm on stage and they sang the Best Song Ever AND IT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING AND AHHH IM STILL SCREAMIN IT WAS SO SO SO PERFECT!!!!!!
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Athena..

Their hotter in real life and OMFG THEIR ACCENTS!!! DONT EVEN GET ME STRATED ON THAT!!!!

And AHH Liam did the worm on stage and they sang the Best Song Ever AND IT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING AND AHHH IM STILL SCREAMIN IT WAS SO SO SO PERFECT!!!!!!

1D ki deewani
flirtatious. thumbnail

Have you FREAKIN SEEN HOW PERFECT THEY ARE HRIDYY?!?!?!?! Anyone would be smitten by these lads...AND OMG WHEN HARRY SAID 'LADS'. I mentally fainted. His voice, looks EVERYTHING IS THE DEFINITION OF PERFECT!

Ahh where is Shivani- I need a fellow fangirl to fangirl with me!
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Have you FREAKIN SEEN HOW PERFECT THEY ARE HRIDYY?!?!?!?! Anyone would be smitten by these lads...AND OMG WHEN HARRY SAID 'LADS'. I mentally fainted. His voice, looks EVERYTHING IS THE DEFINITION OF PERFECT!

Ahh where is Shivani- I need a fellow fangirl to fangirl with me!

I font like them much... Frankly speaking...
they r ok ok for me..
khair leave it..
now PM,all your friends about our final thread..
WW already hv 25 likes and we only hv 5
you also go and like the thread
Koeli thumbnail
Hello guys,
this is to invite you all in your final thread

please visit us.

thanks
WWs

BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! OMG! OMGGG! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! HOW WAS ITTT???? OMG! TELL ME EVERYSINGLE THING? HOW WAS LOUIS LOOKING??? AND HARRRYYY? AND ZAYN, NIALL AND LIAM? TPDID THEY DO THEIR ANTICS ON STAGE? YOU HAVE ANY VIDEO OR PICS!! PLEASE TELL MEEE! I AM FREAKING EXCITED!
.DArK_PrInCe. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
guyz please promotoe our threadsss😆
flirtatious. thumbnail
guys we are the most behind. we have seriously NO ONE visiting our threads!!!
I have sent pms to my buddies all but this is stupid yaar. no one is coming- shivani, eris, sid, hrideyy???
Edited by ..Athena.. - 10 years ago
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ I've made a post, posted on all the CCs and AT's I know. Told my friends. Told my friends to spread it. Told my FB friends to make acc and like. What else do you want me to do? And btw, its over. It was just till 26th.