Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

Hey Vibha I'm just onfused on one thing

For the Veg Main Course that you have got up how are we going to say that it is all in a THAALI??
Should we say that out of all the provided dishes one can choose 5 veg dishes AND then have the pics and names of all the veg dishes??
Then for the non-veg do the same as we are presenting our food in a thaali to make it more Punjabi??

yes the thali starts with a drink they can choose (Jaljeeera, namkeen lassi , meethi lassi and mango lassi
any 2 ...)

starters are fixed ... no choosing

breads get the option of any 4 parathas

and 5 curries ...

rice , jeera rice and biryani .. raita is a must with both...

a beautifully decorated salad papad and achar complimentary 😆
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok Got it!
Sounds good <3

So basically just a record check of where we are right now:
Drinks: We have a sign for the drinks and also all pics ready to go
Starters: This is also done however we need someone to do the non-veg starters!
Main Course- Ok so this is also all good
Desserts- De Dana Done <3

Right now we have to work on getting several decorations and gifs for the thread to look awesome <3
TOMORROW one of us should open the thread and then for the last two days we will work on that!

-Eris- thumbnail
Guys i did the roti platter . . . . So dont search for roti pictures. . . Will post it tomorrow. . But someone do the non veg menu and also get falooda for desert . . . Think of desi names for everything . . .
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

Guys i did the roti platter . . . . So dont search for roti pictures. . . Will post it tomorrow. . But someone do the non veg menu and also get falooda for desert . . . Think of desi names for everything . . .

non veg menu is already done.
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..hrideyy..

non veg menu is already done.

you already posted the pictures ? Which page re ?
-Eris- thumbnail
Guys where is everyone :( the pictures are also not ready and neither have we resized all pictures to one single size it will look very uneven . . . .
-Eris- thumbnail
Guys i am resizing the starters pictures to the size of 256 * 269 who ever posts pictures of non veg quarters do the same pl. . . Also the sweets are 260 *171 but i completed them all total 8 sweets . . . Someone resize the four drinks to a uniform size . . . . . Also do the veg and non veg thali if you can . . . .

793868 thumbnail
GM ppl! Sorry for not being ol yest... I had some school work n coaching classes to attend... I wont be here 2mow also...
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

you already posted the pictures ? Which page re ?

page 18
-Eris- thumbnail
Guys we need more variety . . So drinks can have ganne ka juice and thandai while the desserts can have shahitukda and punjabi phirni . . Along with rabdi and jalebi . . . I ll post the roti thali, drinks and sweet section today by evening . . Can someone make the pictures of main course and starters the the veg thaji and non veg thaji of one size . . . Hriddey are you good with name tags ??