Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
avni u have made that drinks banner and it is perfection... can u make some thing else in that style as well?? it looks like a dhaba only!!!!

hriddey can u make the veg green and non veg in red so that s clear...

guys can we have one innovative sweet which wont clash with the other cultures?? coz the halwa kheer gjamun kufi is similar to others also and the dessert is what complete the meal and leave the last impression...
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Eris-

avni u have made that drinks banner and it is perfection... can u make some thing else in that style as well?? it looks like a dhaba only!!!!

guys can we have one innovative sweet which wont clash with the other cultures?? coz the halwa kheer gjamun kufi is similar to others also and the dessert is what complete the meal and leave the last impression...

Sure can! I'll do that just now..but I am going to be offline for 15mins; I have to do something first <3
-Eris- thumbnail

We can use the second pic of avni s ...for drinks...but guys can we somehow make the four words starters , main course drinks and desserts more desi ???😆

Mango lassi

namkeen lassi

meethi lassi

jaljeera

alu samosa

veg samosa

corn palalk tikki

pakoda platter

tandoori chicken

Makke di roti and sarson ka saag

shahi panner

alu gobhi

I removed the corn spinach from curries and included it in the starters as there are two types of samosas we need to remove one...and added dal makhani so that the rajma can be in the curry ...

rajma

kadhi pakoda

Dal makhani

Basmati rice

Jeera rice

Veg Biryani and raita

Desserts

oki just a suggestion we have 7 desserts can the ladoo n jalebi s go in the main thali???

Edited by -Eris- - 11 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail

</div><div>

ohk will do tat
FromTheAshes thumbnail
guyz if u people want to add more non-veg starters u can do tat...
flirtatious. thumbnail
Yeep- I get where you are coming from Eris- how about Kaju Pista Roll
It is a very unique dish and also quite Punjabi???

Hrideyy- uhh, I have no idea, anyone else?? I think what we have is pretty great 😉
Edited by Stunning_Sarun - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stunning_Sarun

Yeep- I get where you are coming from Eris- how about Kaju Pista Roll

It is a very unique dish and also quite Punjabi???

Hrideyy- uhh, I have no idea, anyone else?? I think what we have is pretty great 😉

what about the falooda?? the deserts meed to be the best .. as kheer and halwa are present in every culture.. let s ask jot about this...
i ll do thje veg menu now... while the prathas and non veg starters can be done by sid and shivani 😃
Edited by -Eris- - 11 years ago
flirtatious. thumbnail

what about the falooda?? the deserts meed to be the best .. as kheer and halwa are present in every culture.. let s ask jot about this...

i ll do thje veg menu now... while the prathas and non veg starters can be done by sid and shivani 😃

Yeeh you are right
So should we also add in PISTA KULFI FALOODA???
And does anyone know where sid and shivani are today???
flirtatious. thumbnail
Hey Vibha I'm just onfused on one thing
For the Veg Main Course that you have got up how are we going to say that it is all in a THAALI??
Should we say that out of all the provided dishes one can choose 5 veg dishes AND then have the pics and names of all the veg dishes??
Then for the non-veg do the same as we are presenting our food in a thaali to make it more Punjabi??
-Eris- thumbnail
Check out page 21 i added corn spinach tikki to the veg starter s as we had two types of samosa s and also addded dal makhani ..

rice in veg there is basmati ,jeera and biryani... i will try making a roti platter using photosho let s see if i succeed or fail... or else we ll post individual pics :(