Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
CHECK YOUR INBOX EVERYONE!
I have sent the INTRO- reply TO ME PRONTO!!!! Im not here on tuesday or thursday next week so I want to get the write up done by MAXIMUM sunday!!!
flirtatious. thumbnail
Ok these are the options we have narrowed it down too- since I have given up on the idea of discussing through PM's (its fustrating ok!) we are sticking to this thread!
Ok so I'm coming back 2morrow morning with hopefully what everyone thinks is the best idea so I can have the FULL write up ready.

SPY IDEA INTRO:

Spying Culture'

As a renowned undercover agency, Spying Culture, were hired by India Forums very own Crazy Creatives to investigate on a topic that had the whole forum buzzing. The recent, Diversity Competition, consisted of four cultures; Punjab, South India, Pakistan and the Western world battling their heart out to earn the title of; Cultural Forum of 2013'.

After scanning through top-secret documents and witnessing hard work and dedication it is undeniable that The Sensational South's truly deserve to come out victorious.

Demonstrating will, loyalty, handwork and true sportsmanship our agency was, to say the least, awed by this forum.

Throughout the seven exhilarating rounds the competition was made of this team never stopped giving their best. Through the highs and lows the forum consecutively gave top notch performances; resulting to the hired detectives realising that it was insane to not consider this team the winners.

SOUTH INDAIN DIWALI INTRO:

As the Festival of lights approaches us, South India, prepares itself to celebrate India's most loved date.

Naturally, South India is known for prosperity, colours and happiness; however on Diwali it seems to just become more extravagant.

In the South, Diwali often commemorates the conquering of the Asura Naraka, a powerful king of Assam, who imprisoned tens of thousands of inhabitants.

Embracing the happiness of Diwali, South India leaves no stone unturned to ensure that it is a day to never forget. Their happiness, determination, loyalty and dignity are the basis of why Diwali is a yearly success within South India.

Ironically, India Forums itself is blessed to see the perfection and flawlessness of South Indians through IF's very Sensational South Forum.

Competing in the competitive tasks of The Diversity Competition, The Sensational South's showcased the same happiness, colour and determination that is shown every year in South India for the loved festival; Diwali.

Through consistently putting their best foot forward with the seven slaving tasks, The Sensational South's truly are the lights of the competition; ensuring that they undoubtedly deserve to come out victorious.

Which idea do you all like better- are we going Spies or Diwali? Tell me soon! I like both so its all your call!!

If I don't know by 2morrow from all of you I'm flipping a coin. (which is India 5am)

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like the spy idea more girl...😆

its more fun...
793868 thumbnail
Eh? I didnt get any PM. Wat the hell is going on here?
flirtatious. thumbnail
Sid I sent you a PM!! We have a new round- finals actually
We are to have a thread on why SENSATIONAL SOUTH should win- stupid I know but thats the round.

Up there are the two THEMES we have come up with and their INTRO's. Which theme do you like more??
793868 thumbnail
Oops... Sorry DM. I just saw the PM. N yeah i like the spy theme.
flirtatious. thumbnail
hehe no probs elmo
ill make the write up for the spy thing by 2morrow then!
can someone send the list of graphics we will need to hrideyy??
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Athena..

hehe no probs elmo

ill make the write up for the spy thing by 2morrow then!
can someone send the list of graphics we will need to hrideyy??

avni PM me Now.
I wanna talk.
Edited by -WingsOfHeart- - 10 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The spy idea.. so much more fun XD
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

The spy idea.. so much more fun XD

jot check PM