Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont like this round. Its stupid...
But ok- lets do this people!

Now how about we go to the SS forum and remember when we had a round where we had to write a letter on why we should win- lets look at theirs and see why they think they should win!

Then we can look through some of their threads and see the good things of their threads!! We will have ALL our POINTS by today!!! And then planning and thread creation starts 2morrow!
flirtatious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BadtameezDil.

@Bold : AVNI I SO VERY MUCH ENVY YOU RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE SO DAMN LUCKY. SEE, IF YOU MEET ANY OF THE BOYS, SAY THEM SHIVANI LOVES THEM A LOT <3 ESPECIALLY IF YOU MEET LOUIS OR HARRY OR ZAYN OR NIALL OR LIAM [DID I JUST MENTION EVERYONE?] ANYWAYS, I NEED THE PICS ELSE YOU ARE DEAD.

[and sorry for the capslock 😆]

IM LIKE JUMPING LIKE FREAKIN CRAZY RIGHT NOW IM SO EXCITED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!! IF I MEET THEM I WILL- YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY MESSAGES MY FRIENDS HAVE GIVEN ME TO TELL THEM!. BUT I DONT THINK I MAY MEET THEM- CAUSE THEY WILL BE BUSY AND STUFF. BUT I AT LEAST GET TO GO TO THE CONCERT!!! AND I WILL GET PICS- PAKKA PROMISE...BUT HOW THE HELL DO I POST THEM ON IF?!?!?! WE'LL THINK ABOUT IT LATER!

(don't worry- i did it too 😆)
flirtatious. thumbnail
Ok this is what SS wrote for why they should win:

WE,the Sensational South's believe that our forum completely deserve to win this contest because of our never ending hard work and determination.

WE have always done our work kindly and it was, is and will be pure hard work.

We need to think of an idea on how to present our thread?? Im completely and absolutely lost though!!! What to do??

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reon why ss should win ?? only 1 coz i am a south indian that is bas ...🤣 other than that PP should win...
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

Reon why ss should win ?? only 1 coz i am a south indian that is bas ...🤣 other than that PP should win...

😆

Word Count: 0

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this round is the toughest crazy creatives ll make us go crazy thinking ...
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Athena..

IM LIKE JUMPING LIKE FREAKIN CRAZY RIGHT NOW IM SO EXCITED ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!! IF I MEET THEM I WILL- YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY MESSAGES MY FRIENDS HAVE GIVEN ME TO TELL THEM!. BUT I DONT THINK I MAY MEET THEM- CAUSE THEY WILL BE BUSY AND STUFF. BUT I AT LEAST GET TO GO TO THE CONCERT!!! AND I WILL GET PICS- PAKKA PROMISE...BUT HOW THE HELL DO I POST THEM ON IF?!?!?! WE'LL THINK ABOUT IT LATER!

(don't worry- i did it too 😆)

I AM JUST WAITING WHEN THEY'LL COME INDIA!! I AM SOO EXCITED!! YOU CAN E-MAIL ME THE PICS RIGHT! YOHHOOO!
FromTheAshes thumbnail
guyz we can have a convo between five of us and den we can discuss about how SS have been consistenten and all
wat say?
BadtameezDil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

guyz we can have a convo between five of us and den we can discuss about how SS have been consistenten and all

wat say?

Yeah, we can do that. I'll do the write-up. Gimme 10 mins
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Hrideyy...Don't you think covo is a bit old-fashioned. WW have done it all the time.