Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

gk_09

West:
Creativity(3), Content(4), Presentation (5)

South:
Creativity (4), Content (4), Presentation (4.5)

Punjabi:
Creativity (3.5), Content (4), Presentation (5)

|Persephone|
Thread by Westerners:
Creativity: 4. I did not find their way of informing about the festival to be creative enough to deserve more. The conversation method has been done a million times already and took away from the actual festival, and their actual presentation of the info was blocks of little text that was hard to read when that should have been the main focus :/
Content: 5 because I think they covered everything! Way more than I knew for sure!
Presentation: 5 because the thread looked amazing, was nice and clean with wonderful graphics

Thread by South:
Creativity: 4. They were fairly boring in the way of presenting their information. They had paragraphs of text with little else to it!
Content: 4. While I loved the bizarre traditions that they gave, they did not provide enough information on the actual significance of the holiday itself and what it has become in popular tradition.
Presentation: 4 Some of the graphics seemed a bit mismatched - some of very superior quality, and others of not that great quality and weren't as appealing as the other teams!

Thread by Punjabis:
Creativity: 4.5 I liked that the text was in shorter paras with much color and graphics to make it look appealing. However, they were fairly informative in their approach and so don't really deserve the 5. However, I liked their content layout the best, so gave them .5 more than the others!
Content: 5 I think they covered everything. I knew nothing about this festival before and now feel I could write a paper on it 😆
Presentation: 5. Probably my favorite presentation and graphics. The graphics were very well thought out and all matched and looked great!

-Ravjot-
Westerners South Punjabi
Creativity 4.5 (had a cool script to make it seem more interesting...though I think it could've been a bit more fun. Seemed like mostly giving info, which I get was the point, but maybe humor could've been added or something? I felt like script could've been more entertaining) 5 (script was alright. Was gonna give a 4.5 for the same reason as the Westerners but this one had a fun game at the end. Plus there was a little bit of humor which I liked)
4 (graphics and all as cool, same with the card. Liked how it was like a cultural show type thing where the festival of the day was Pongal)
Content 5 (covered the religious and cultural aspects + normally I think it's associated with North Indians and Punjab so I learned something new) 5 (mentioned the story and whatnot as well different traditions around the world, which I thought was pretty cool)
5 (I know nothing about the festival so I'm gonna assume everything is correct 😆 I liked how it was short and concise. Long posts can make people lose interest so I like how it was to the point)
Presentation 4 (good use of graphics and colour to make it look appealing, could've added music though + thought they were just spewing info) 5 (graphics, colour, music)
5 (lots of colour to make it look appealing, graphics, music. Was gonna dock off a mark cuz I feel like there are too many graphics but gave 5 because it probably wasn't easy to find a song for the thread + dunno language, compared to South who had it easy with Christmas)
Total 13.5 15 14
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm such a hard marker 😳 Thank god I'm not a teacher.. kids would hate me 😆
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ No your not! I think you were fair!!
<3

AND OMG- Does that mean that so far we are winning?
South and West have 39.5 and we have 41
flirtatious. thumbnail
Jot what about the other 2 judges?...
flirtatious. thumbnail
So like Im confused. If SS and WW r tying then who is in the final

This comp was meant to be from like August to like Mid September but now its mid October and the finals have not yet started??? Weird naah?
FromTheAshes thumbnail
The marks r good i am impressed with us.
flirtatious. thumbnail
I know naah! We did really good!!
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Athena..

I know naah! We did really good!!

we lost marka due to not addinng musuc
maine songs je link diye bhi the.
flirtatious. thumbnail
umm hrideyy- there is music on the thread.
we lost marks in the creativity section- we'll work on that!
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Athena..

umm hrideyy- there is music on the thread.

we lost marks in the creativity section- we'll work on that!

yaa we will