Somi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think Manek and the lot are all fake. Anug read the will and then brought in actors to play the part so that half the property can get transferred to him.
Very strange that the chachi used "chote shehr wali" wording with Sheila, and that Pankhuri saw Anuradha before somewhere...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking that...anuj could of hrd his dad making the will and he only knew that nanu was looking for his brother and infavt his broyher phone wasnt working. So i also think anuj went evil again and brought actors in the ensure he get some property because they is no verfication that manik os manik it jusy word of mouth and anuj saying her rexognoses his nonone else knos. My theory is manik is also dead everyone unaware...panku and avanti will team up well i hope they do it would be nice seeing them working at the same leavel for the same goal with out and different views :)
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100GIRL

I was thinking that...anuj could of hrd his dad making the will and he only knew that nanu was looking for his brother and infavt his broyher phone wasnt working. So i also think anuj went evil again and brought actors in the ensure he get some property because they is no verfication that manik os manik it jusy word of mouth and anuj saying her rexognoses his nonone else knos. My theory is manik is also dead everyone unaware...panku and avanti will team up well i hope they do it would be nice seeing them working at the same leavel for the same goal with out and different views :)

Maybe you are right. Anug is not to be trusted but it was Shanky who gave nannaji Manik's phone number.
Avantika should get the number from Shanky and ring the number.

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree sumthing sure is fisht these ppl of maniks family are all suspects..
neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are forgetting that Shanky recognizes Manik! Avantika recognizes him too. They used to live together earlier... Shanky and Avantika didn't recognize Chachi so it's possible that the rest are actors or are pretending to be simple and nice but atleast Manik is Manik.
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Much Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Indeed The Manek Family Seem Fake πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† But Anil Dhanwan Never Plays / Enacts A Negative Character πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Nice πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Great πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neel_jay

You are forgetting that Shanky recognizes Manik! Avantika recognizes him too. They used to live together earlier... Shanky and Avantika didn't recognize Chachi so it's possible that the rest are actors or are pretending to be simple and nice but atleast Manik is Manik.

OK They said that they recognise manik.

Shanky also said that Manik left soon after he came to work for nannaji and that he knows very little about him. Avantika also said that her dad has/had abrother but he left when they were very young. No other family members knew anything about Manik maybe except Anug.
After 20+ years people's appearance change a lot.
nannaji was unable to contact Manik maybe because the phone was switched off or not in use. Suddenly Manik contacted Nannaji.
When Anug tore nannaji's wills he was planning something. He pretended to be a good son so nannaji would forgive him

judiezzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YES,
I ALSO THINK THAT MANEK'S FAMILY IS FAKE...
THEY ALL LOOK SO WEIRD...
ESPECIALLY MANEK CHACHA'S DAUGHTER WHO SHARES ROOM WITH KAIRA AND ANURADHA AND THE CRIPPLED BOY...

ARE THEY ONLY ACTING??????
πŸ€”
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But Anuj knows Manek chacha. He is the only one that knows him.πŸ˜›
Anuj would've known if this guy was faking Manek Chacha😊
And the DIL is Roshni...some relative in Kullu...So Pankhuri knows her😲