Anuj is involved with Manek for sure! Avantu Doubt

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Believe me or not , but i have a keen feeling of Anuj being involved with Manek Chacha ji .

My reasons of having doubt -
  • The way Anuj was trying to protect Manek infront of Avantika's practical questions to Manek.
  • The way Anuj was going restless when Avantika tried to get some proof from Manek by talking to him.
  • The way of Chachi ji getting involved with Deewans with her dose of over suger sweet nature.
  • The way kids of Manek are behaving with Deewans - how can they be soo sweet?
  • The way Chachi ji tried to get some company from Sheila by comparing her age and birth place belonging to small town.

There are alot of questions to answer from todays episode. PaYa's roothna-manana was nicely portrayed . Rubel became again evil - no change , no surprise.
All in all some light moments as 300th episode was nice but donno what will happen next...??

Kindly share your views!😊
Edited by *Dev.* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tryout thumbnail
Manek's family is a fake and I believe in the upcoming episodes their true identities will be revealed, especially the guy in the wheelchair. He is not crippled at all. 😲
Vish1435 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Avantika is already having her doubts so does Rubel. I liked the way Avantika talked to Rubel...maybe later team up with him to reveal the true identity of fake family but in a proper manner not Rubel's hasty ways.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tryout

Manek's family is a fake and I believe in the upcoming episodes their true identities will be revealed, especially the guy in the wheelchair. He is not crippled at all. 😲

i hope so...lets ee whats real.😊
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raadhni

Avantika is already having her doubts so does Rubel. I liked the way Avantika talked to Rubel...maybe later team up with him to reveal the true identity of fake family but in a proper manner not Rubel's hasty ways.

Yeah i agree. It will be good if this happens since their team together can reveal it if they are wrong.
Ofcourse, Avantika will use classy ways instead of rubel's loose ways .😊
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Yeah i agree. It will be good if this happens since their team together can reveal it if they are wrong.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Ofcourse, Avantika will use classy ways instead of rubel's loose ways .😊</font>

would be very nice and interesting to see if they pair up with avantika gang. Haha... Avantu will use her classic way indeed.
judiezzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THE SCENE WHEN MANIK CHACHA'S DAUGHTER SERVED BREAKFAST AT THE DINNING TABLE..( WHICH WAS SOOO...WEIRD)

THE SCENE WHEN PANKHURI SAID TO ANURADHA THAT SHE LOOKS FAMILIAR TO HER, AND THE WAY ANURADHA TRIED TO IGNORE PANKHURI'S QUESTION...

SOMETHING IS SOOO...FISHY...😕
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree! The way Anuj keeps saying oh its fine, you can take dad's room. You can take his chair at the diner table. You can take this that etc. And when he said that this chohteh Nana Jii is "like" his dad for him. Erm excuse me whilst i barf. Like no, no one can take your dads place. AAAH somethings for sure up! The way Anuj happened to rip up the will..and then suddenly this new will comes about with Pankhuri getting half the share and Manik getting the other. Bit suspicious bet Anuj told Manik Chacha to put it on Pankhu's name so it doesnt raise major suspicions! And how would Manik know who pankhu is!? He doesnt...but bet Anuj told him!!
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be u r right but...m confused.This track is unpredictable.i want the truth to reveal as soon as possible
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i made a post regarding this last week itself.im sure anuj is involvrmed with manek.he is behaving too sweetly with chachaji.everyone is finding something weird about manek's family except anuj.he always try to cover up for manek and more than manek he looks hasseled whenever awantika asks some question to manek.besides he was the only one who knew that nanaji was trying to contact manek.
im sure manek's family is also fake.pankhuri saw anuradha somewher and chachiji is also someone no one has met.