darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Avantika's suspicious nature helped to understand anuj and manik more closely. Scene to be noticed: anuj(very curiously) breaking down the issue and manik escaping from the conversation. The expressions of manik and also anuj are individually different but the targets were same, to brush away the conversation. C'mon avantika keep your suspicion strong, only you are the hope.Dont let your dear father been replaced by anyone. What do you guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that Anug and Manik are involved in some sort of plot. Both were trying to avoid Avantika's questions. Anug was trying to stop Avantika from asking questions. First Manik walked away the Anug walked away. Anug is reluctant to leave his uncle alone, he is like his shadow to prevent anyone from questioning him. the wife is very strange.

Avantika will find out the truth, hopefully before Manik clear the bank account.
srbakhsh thumbnail
but i dont get k ager anug aur manik ek hai to anuj ne koi property khud k nam kyun nhi likhwaee ya rubel ko kyun nhi include kiya blke pankhu ko dea half right
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srbakhsh

but i dont get k ager anug aur manik ek hai to anuj ne koi property khud k nam kyun nhi likhwaee ya rubel ko kyun nhi include kiya blke pankhu ko dea half right

ur right. Might be pretending that he has changed by givin them off property. If thats reason, he is making himself more in suspicion sight.
judiezzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YES, I AGREE WITH YOU...I ALSO THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT ANUJ AND CHACHAJI ARE UP TO...OR ANY MOTIVE.BUT I KNOW THAT CHACHA JI'S GOAL IS TO TAKE THE PLACE OF NANAJI. THAT IS WHY HE IS PRETENDING TO BE A GOOD MAN.AND HE SAID THAT HE LEFT DIWAN MANSION BECAUSE OF HIS FIRST WIFE WHO WAS VERY GREEDY. ( BUT I REALLY THINK THAT EVERYONE IN THERE FAMILY IS FAKE )...👍🏼
Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I agree with all of you as right from day one I thought that Anuj and Chachaji were working together. There faces said it all.
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be...Confused...lets wait n watch.