Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpi17

WHAT!!!!😑 Y did she tell that she nvr had ny prof training??😑 Ppls can find about about these lies in just one min... Thogh I liked her act very much this lie is not done.. πŸ€’🀒

Do you think Channel does not know about it?? They know everything but to attract some gourp of audience they need good dancers in th show , so they tok Mukti and Lauren
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That's what I thought too that she has had dance training.  But why did she say she hadn't any training? πŸ˜•

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
jhooti kahi ki!!!πŸ˜†
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Even I'm confused if she is or isn't a trained dancer πŸ˜•
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

See she is not the only one who lied yesterday... Even Drashti did .. and specially about Mukti's lie we have only this article to prove ..how about drashtis We have seen her many contemporary performances in the show itself...  ... πŸ˜† .. I have heard there is a saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

And whatever her yesterday performance was mind blowing .. I dont know the technically ... Impact of the  act was really strong  and and the whole act was well choreographed and well executed .. 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
an Article with a proper quote by Miss Mukti πŸ€£

just like her sister and punit she is also well trained in Terence Dance academy

look at this pic ... shakti's calender launch pic ... Terence and Remo and all Mohan sisters are also there ... any wonder how she got JDJ ?  πŸ˜›

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

See she is not the only one who lied yesterday... Even Drashti did .. and specially about Mukti's lie we have only this article to prove ..how about drashtis We have seen her many contemporary performances in the show itself...  ... πŸ˜† .. I have heard there is a saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

And whatever her yesterday performance was mind blowing .. I dont know the technically ... Impact of the  act was really strong  and and the whole act was well choreographed and well executed .. 

DD was talking abt Romantic Contemporary which she has done first time ... her first act was contemporary not romantic contemporary and after her first act she didn't do any contemporary  act and did only yesterday's romantic contemporary  ...tch tch by saying DD lied u won't be able to prove Mukti didn't πŸ˜‰ and if u wanna argue in Mukti's favor try to defend her without bringing anyone else's name ... when u know someone is wrong best way to defend is drag another name into it πŸ˜†
RainAndRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

many contemporary performance by drashti??? Really are U watching jdj?? So far I remember she did contemporary in her 2nd act on wheels... But I think ( m not sure) it also included another form... She did full contemporary first time not MANY timeπŸ˜†
N mukti told A BIG LIE .. N that's the truth... Bas..
n ya that doesn't means her act was not good... I liked her performance... N contemporary is her strength
RainAndRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

DD was talking abt Romantic Contemporary which she has done first time ... her first act was contemporary not romantic contemporary and after her first act she didn't do any contemporary  act and did only yesterday's romantic contemporary  ...tch tch by saying DD lied u won't be able to prove Mukti didn't πŸ˜‰ and if u wanna argue in Mukti's favor try to defend her without bringing anyone else's name ... when u know someone is wrong best way to defend is drag another name into it πŸ˜†

drashti first performance was on waltz
tum log bhi na ...muje toh pahle hi pata tha ,  i saw this in did shakti's avi  that her sis n she bothh trained , muji se puch lete

now u guys star praising sana she is not trained n simply awesome