Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

AR FF... FROM THE TIME I SAW YOU...
PART 3

'Yeh' Word came from his mouth He was surprise to see her after 2whole years How can he forget about that girl??? How can he forget about her, who changes his life 2yrs ago??? Who comes to his dream every night??? Who make him feel a new bond and connection run in his heart whenever he remembers that face???

Armaan was short of words He was standing like a dead man staring at the beauty which was coming down from the stairs She was looking more beautiful than before he saw her 2yrs ago Armaan keeps staring at her without blinking his eyes Still he couldn't believe his eyes After how much he tries to search for her in the past two years, today she came in front of him
'Kya huva Armaan Aise kyu dehk raha hai tu' Rahul nudge him who was lost 'Hah Kuch nehi Woh Pink saari main koan hai' Armaan asked still not moving his gaze away from her
'Woh Anjali ki choti behen Riddhima Riddhima Gupta' Rahul said while looking back to the girls who were coming down with Anjali
'Riddhima Maine yeh naam kahin suna hai' Armaan said Just then Billy calls Armaan who was standing with Shashank Excusing, Armaan went to meet them

ON THE OTHER HAND, GIRLS VIEW

When Pandit ji asked to bring Anjali down for the rasam, Riddhima, Muskaan and Sapna make their way to go downstairs As they were coming down, they saw Atul staring at Anjali who was not looking at anywhere but to the floor She was feeling nervous as everyone's eyes were on to them
'Dehk Anjy Atul tujhe kaise dehk raha hai' Muskaan said
'Haan Kitni behchain hai Anjy koh apni baahon main lene ke liye' Sapna said They laugh on this
Anjali look at Atul who was sitting on mandap waiting for her She lower her eyelash soon not meeting her eyes with his
'Waise, Aaj yeh Armaan koh kya huva Dehko kaise gur gur ke is taraf dehk raha hai' Muskaan said Riddhima also look at the guy who was standing next to Rahul She knows Rahul as he was a friend of Sapna and Anjy in hospital She and Muskaan met them outside for lunch one day with Atul
'Oh Toh yeh hai Armaan' Riddhima said while checking him out 'Don't check him Ridzy' Sapna said while winking
'Im not checking him But must say, he is not bad' Riddhima said while winking at Muskaan
'did I hear right Riddhima Gupta said something about a guy, after two whole years Ridzy Where has u been yaar I miss this Ridzy so much' Muskaan said while hugging her
'Oye Muski Please don't start again Maine toh bas aise hi bola Doesn't u dare think I will ever fall for anyone Not in million years' Riddhima said
'Waise Ridzy Tu million years tak kya pata is dhuniya mein rahengi bhi ya nehi' When Sapna said like this other laugh
By the time they reach mandap and make Anjali sit next to Atul who still keep staring at her They saw Armaan moving away from there when someone calls him
Pandit start with the mantra Riddhima asked Muskaan and Sapna to keep an eye on the shoe Sapna said Rahul is standing next to the shoe Then Sapna asked Muskaan to take him away from their making some excuse Riddhima and Sapna will take the shoe away from them
Muskaan move to Rahul, and that time Padma came and tell Riddhima that Shashank was looking for her Leaving other girls to help Sapna, Riddhima move to see why Shashank was looking for her

BILLY AND SHASHANK

Billy introduces Armaan to Shashank He wasn't there when Billy and Ananya came to meet Shashank to talk about Atul and Anjali marriage So this was the first time, Shashank meet Armaan
'Shashank Tumhare Princess kaha hai Tumne toh humhare princess se pehle mil chuki ho' Billy said
'Oh haan Main toh bhul gaye Woh aaj hi waapas aayi hai Maine bataya tana who fashion designer hai So she was in Singapore from the last 2weeks Padma Zara princess koh bhulao' Shashank ask Padma who was talking to Ananya
Saying yes, Padma leave with Ananya Nikki was standing with Rahul who was near mandap with Atul
'Toh young man How was ur trip If Im not wrong u also has been to Singapore right' Shashank asked Armaan
'Ji Sir It was a business trip' Armaan said while flashing his cute dimple 'Yeah Billy told me So how was it Did u enjoy' Shashank asked
Before Armaan could answer Riddhima came and hugs Shashank asking him wht happen 'Princess Meet Billy Mallik Owner of Mallik Enterprise' Shashank introduce Riddhima to Billy 'Aur Billy Yeh mere Princess Riddhima'
Riddhima goes and touch his feet taking his blessing while Billy touches her hair giving blessing to her 'Aur yeh mere beta hai Armaan Armaan Mallik' Billy introduces Riddhima to Armaan who was staring at Riddhima from the time she appears beside Shashank
Armaan forward his hand to shake hands saying 'Hi' Riddhima smile and shake hands with him Just then Padma call Shashank to come to do rasam as the marriage was taking place Riddhima wait Armaan to let her hand go as still Armaan was lost in her beauty and holding her hand

RIDDHIMA POV

From the time I saw him, I could feel his gaze was on me But why he was looking at me like that And why did I check him out when Muskaan said it was Armaan I heard his name from Atul and Rahul But never meet him
When I said he is not bad, I really mean it, because he was looking hot, sexy and dashing He had everything a girl wants in her dream boy
Wht Did I really say that Am I really checking him out I just move my gaze way from him asking my mind not to think anything like that It's been 2yrs, I has been away from boys
My mind was trying to make my heart not to look for him But my heart wasn't listening to me anymore My eyes were searching for him who moves away from mandap
My attention was diverting to Muskaan and Nikki who was planning to take the shoe away from the groom side My mind forgets about Armaan for some minutes as I got involve with plan with them

Mom came and said dad was looking for me She moves near Anjali who was sitting next to Atul in mandap Asking to take care of the plan, I move away from them to in search of dad
I saw dad talking to two guys From back, I know one was dad's age and other was a young one I go and hugs dad asking wht happen and he introduce the man of his age I look to the young man who was standing next to him
I feel his gaze was following me I didn't let it bother and meet Billy Mallik I know he was the one Atul always talk about I was shocked when he introduces me to Armaan who was standing next to him as his son

So, it was the young successful businessman everyone talks about He forwards his hand, so even I shook my hand with his on its own
Dad leave as mom calls Billy uncle also went with him I also try to move when I feel I was pulling back I saw Armaan was still holding my hand, staring at me
Don't know why, I felt my cheeks turn hot I couldn't meet my eyes with his I try to pull my hand out from his hold but he was too strong for me 'uhmmm' I try to say something but my voice didn't come from my mouth
Thanks to Rahul who came to talk Armaan who was staring without blinking his eyes When he loose his hold, I move as fast as I could Before go and join with Nikki and Muskaan, I turn around and look Armaan who was busy talking to Rahul

END OF RIDDHIMA'S POV

ARMAAN'S POV

I was busy talking to Shashank Uncle when she came there When I saw her, my eyes didn't move anywhere else but keep looking at her
How innocent and beautiful she looks When she talk, when she moves, when she smile, everything was so perfect
Smile wasn't leaving my face when I came to know she was Anjali's sister But, doesn't she remember 2yrs before, she met him Questions came to my mind
But my heart took place of my mind Pushing away the questions, again I lost on her beauty When dad introduces me to her, I forward my hand She holds my hand in return and I feel how soft her hand was

My heart didn't let me leave her hand and keep asking to hold her hand like this forever the rest of my life I was lost how beautiful she is How can anyone be this beautiful... Her big eyes, her lips, her pinkish cheeks Was making her beauty 100times gorgeous
When dad and Shashank uncle leave, she also turn to leave but as still her hand was on mine, she was pulled back She looks at me and then our hands which were join I saw her cheeks turning red and a shine in her eyes
She moves her lips to say something but voice didn't come out Before anyone of say anything Rahul came breaking the connection between us I saw her leaving and before joining others, she turns around and looks at me
I felt happy but was shocked to hear with Rahul said

END OF ARMAAN'S POV

Rahul was standing near the shoes with Nikki Nikki keep asking him to hide the shoe before the girls took over it Rahul ask to wait till Armaan come becox only he will know where to hide the shoes
Nikki and Rahul were arguing when Muskaan came there asking Nikki to come with her She needs to show her some clothes which Anjali would be taking with her Nikki warns Rahul to look after the shoe and went with Muskaan
Muskaan ask Sapna to go ahead with her plan from her eyes while she took Nikki with her Sapna move away maintaining a distance from Rahul so only she could see Rahul She dials his number from another number which he wouldn't know
Rahul took the call and as it was very noisy, he move way from mandap Taking the chance, little girls from Bride side took the shoe and hide it in Anjali's room

As they were successful in their mission, they breathe relieve They enjoy the rest of the marriage while Rahul came back to see the shoe wasn't at the place Atul took off
After searching for like 5mins, Rahul run to search Armaan and tell him about this Rahul saw Armaan busy staring at Riddhima holding her hand He moves to him calling him Armaan let go off Riddhima and but still his gaze on her
Rahul said near his ears, and then someone had stolen the shoe, Armaan scold at him Both run to look for the shoes, while the girls told Riddhima who came after meeting Shashank that their plan works

Now Atul and Anjali are husband and wife They took blessing from the elders Moving down from the mandap Atul search for his shoe When he couldn't find, he ask Armaan and Rahul who didn't say anything about it
'Humhare paas hai jhoote' Said Riddhima, Muskaan and Sapna were on her both side while other girls were around them
'Saali saahiba Aapko kya chahiyeh' Atul asked
'Jeeju Zyada kuch nehi Bas 10000...' Riddhima said counting from her fingers
'No ways Champ U r not going to give them 10000' Rahul said to whom Armaan and Nikki agree 'Aur nehi toh kya Tohda kam karo' Armaan said
'Humhe toh 10000 hi chahiyeh' Muskaan reply 'Haan Dena hai toh de doh Nehi toh aise hi jhoote ki bina raho' Sapna said while putting her hand on Riddhima shoulder
'U couldn't be serious girls' Armaan said
'But we r serious Mr. Armaan Mallik Waise, aaj toh aapke shaadi nehi haina' Riddhima said
'Haan Kyu'Armaan said confusedly
'Kuch nehi Aapki shaadi nehi hai toh, aap chup raho Yeh Jeeju aur saalionki beech ki maamla hai' Riddhima said
'Haan toh tum saalion hai toh kya huva' Rahul said 'We wouldn't let u take so much money from our friend' Armaan said
'Armaan Let them have wht they want I couldn't be here all night without my shoes' Atul said
'Tik hai Lekin pehle shoes doh Phir paise' Armaan said
'Fine Main shoes lekar aati hoon' Said Riddhima She moves upstairs asking others to be alert becox they know boys will do something to take away the shoe from them

They were right to think like that Armaan and Rahul move after Riddhima Sapna saw this and sms Riddhima saying the two of them is following her Riddhima text her back, both Muskaan and Sapna run out from the room
Riddhima run to Anjali's room and lock the door After searching for Atul's shoe, she open the window and look down to see Sapna and Muskaan waiting for her She throws the shoe out from the window which was catch by Muskaan
Showing Muskaan thumbs up, Riddhima came out from the room to see Armaan and Rahul waiting for her outside
'Wht happen boys Tum dono yaha' Riddhima asked innocently 'Haan who Rahul koh washroom jaana ta toh' Armaan said
Riddhima control her laughs and make her way to go down when Rahul, 'Riddhima Shoe kaha hai' Riddhima turn around smiling
'Mujhe patata tum log mere peeche jarur aayenge Issiliye, maine pehle se hi shoes koh kahin aur chupa diya Ab toh woh meri paas nehi hai' Riddhima said while walking around both boys
'Phir' Rahul asked with question mark on his face 'Abhi bhi waqt hai boys Dhund lo' Riddhima said while laughing at their face which was full of questions mark
'Muskaan' Rahul said and both run downstairs They saw Muskaan and Sapna coming inside They saw Atul shoe on Muskaan and without further delay, Rahul run towards her Riddhima call from the stairs warning Muskaan

When Muskaan saw Rahul running towards her with Armaan behind him, she run for her life As she was running as fast as her leg could take her, she throws the shoe to Riddhima who was on the stairs Riddhima caught one while the other fall and Sapna shout when she saw Armaan making his way to her
As one shoe land on the last stairs Riddhima came down as soon as she can and take it before Armaan could reach Then she run away asks the other girls to block Armaan
Elders were enjoying the young's game of catch me if u can They were laughing how the girls were trying to keep the shoe on their side while the boy was trying to take the shoe back from them

Lack of breathe, Riddhima stop hiding from Rahul and Armaan She was standing near the wall where there was a small place under stairs
Riddhima heartbeat was running fast She tries to calm down when she felt someone put hand on her shoulder She looks around to lose in blue ocean eyes As she turns around to face, she put her hands behind hiding the shoe
'Riddhima Shoes' Armaan said Riddhima said no from head as her voice didn't let her speak becox of the closeness
Riddhima move back to hit her back on the wall She tries to move out from there but Armaan put his hand on one side When she tries to go away from other side, Armaan block that side even by putting his other hand
'Armaan Mujhe jaane doh' Riddhima didn't know how her voice came out when she felt his hot breathe on her face
'Pehle shoe doh Phir chali jaana' Armaan said while holding her hand which she put behind her Riddhima was lost in his eyes for sometimes but saw Sapna waving from his back
Idea came to her She looks back to his face, showing the same expression 'Armaan'
Armaan put his finger on her lips and, 'Shoes Riddhima'
'Move a little Armaan Shoes chahiyeh na I will give' Riddhima said while moving her hand infront of her holding the shoe 'Chahiyeh' Riddhima asked with a cute smile on her face Armaan got lost in her smile and taking the advantage, Riddhima throw the shoe behind him to Sapna who was standing there
Catching, Sapna run away Muskaan trap Rahul while Sapna came to take the shoe from Riddhima who was trap in Armaan hold
Armaan look around when Riddhima throw the shoe behind him and he didn't move away from her to get it He looks back to her who was smiling happily Shining in her eyes showing she was happy to win the game
Armaan move his face closed to Riddhima's

Hey people...
Here goes another part of this FF...
Hope u all r enjoying...
take care...
Do comment and press LIKE...
Love u all... Muwahhh :*

With Love
Rihoohaws
Edited by RihooHaws - 10 years ago
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...nce update..cute..thnks..
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautifull part continue soon
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part...
Cont soon...
RihooHaws thumbnail
Hey People...
Sorry for not able to give individual replies...
Actually I m not well so I haven't post any part in three four days...
But really thanks a lottt for everyone for the precious comments...
keep supporting and loving like this forever :)
Love u all... Muwaahhh <3 :)
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

AR FF FROM THE TIME I SAW YOU
PART 4...

Armaan move his face closed to Riddhima's Riddhima was shocked to see him getting close to her Her breath of stuck on her throat
'U looks beautiful in that saari' Armaan said near her eyes and moving away from her, he winks at her and leaves
Riddhima was shocked to hear this from his mouth She didn't expect him to say anything like this Especially when tonight only she met with him

From Rahul and Atul, she knows Armaan wasn't that time of a guy who used girls She knows Armaan love his work so much, he didn't get time to look at girls Then wht happen tonight Why he said that, that too to me who he just met tonight
Riddhima came back from her thought when Muskaan call her to come as they got the shoes Riddhima join them but her mind was thinking wht just happen a while ago between her and Armaan
She catches him gazing him not thinking about the people who was around them His eyes were following every where Riddhima goes Armaan didn't try to let her not know he was watching her every move

The girls got the amount they ask to give them if Atul wants the shoe Atul didn't have another choice but to pay them to have his shoe back All the thanks to his idiot's friends who couldn't save his shoe from those girls
After eating and having some more fun, it was time for Anjali's bidaai Everyone from Gupta family with Muskaan and Sapna were crying with Anjali
Shashank ask Atul to take care of his daughter who Atul promise he will always be her side to protect her and to take care
After taking blessing and hugging with love ones, Anjali sit in the car with Atul to go to her new house

ATUL HOUSE

Billy and Ananya welcome to Anjali to Atul's house They did all the rasam which had to be done Played the game they play in anyone's married
Till 1pm, Rahul, Armaan and Nikki didn't leave them alone When Anjali said she is having headache they call it a night and let them alone

GUPTA HOUSE

Riddhima was turning around the bed Sleep was away from her One thing was roaming around her mind She didn't know wht is happening to her She was feeling restless
Coming out from the bed holding her teddy bear in her hand, she sat near the open window from winds was coming inside making the curtains dance
Riddhima look out to see the moon smiling It was a clear night No clouds to hide the star which was shining freely in the universe

As Riddhima was looking at the sky, Armaan face came infront of her eyes 'Wht the hell is wrong with u Riddhima Gupta Don't let him take over ur mind and heart'
Riddhima try to make her heart understand this 'Why not Riddhima U couldn't just spend ur life like this U has to trust urself' Her hearts try to put some sense to her mind
'Don't try to act smart U knows wht happen when she listens to u' Mind reply 'So wht Anyone can make a mistake But it doesn't mean u can give another person a chance to prove it' War was going between her heart and mind
'Shut up Mujhe tum dono ki baat nehi sunna I need to sleep Need to find me a job in somewhere and get busy myself like I have been doing from the last two years I know I can do this Yeah, Main kal Papa se baat karungi' Saying this Riddhima got into her comfortable bed and closed her eyes

IN MALLIK HOUSE

Armaan was walking in the room He mind was thinking about none other than Riddhima Gupta He knows he wouldn't be able to sleep
He remembers the close moment of them Smile came to his face remembering her shocked and confused face becox of his this behavior

There was a knock on the door Armaan look at the time which was showing 2pm He opens the door to see Billy standing in his night dress
'Beta Soyi nehi abhi tak' Ask him while entering the room 'No dad Abhi nehi Kuch kaam ta' He asks while giving him space to walk freely inside the room
'Haan woh file chahiyeh ta Jo tumne Singapore se laaya Design dekhna hai mujhe We need a new designer soon Beta'

When Billy said Armaan took a red file from his studies table and give it to him Billy sit on the sofa as Armaan wasn't planning to sleep He started to go throw the file while Armaan open the television and started to watch news
'I m very impressive about these works Waise yeh designer ka naam kya hai' Billy asked still looking at the design
'Koi Rid I don't remember dad' Armaan said before Riddhima's name come out from his mouth 'File ki first page main hoga' Armaan told concentrating to the news

Billy checks the name of the designer Smile came to his face and next moment he asks to meet the designer soon As Billy takes the important decision, Armaan didn't ask or say anything about it and said he will arrange it for day after tomorrow as the next day was SUNDAY

SUNDAY

After marriage before going to honeymoon, Atul and Anjali gave their reception Reception was to take place in one of the famous hotel
Anjali went home to complete some rasam while Atul with Rahul and Armaan were busy looking after everything for the reception

In venue of ATULANJALI RECEPTION

It was already 4pm At 8pm they need to come back after getting ready Boys were checking the last minute preparation
'Waise Atul Tujhe pata hai Armaan koh koi milgaya' Rahul said while checking the light's 'Koan milgaya humhara workaholic Armaan bhai koh' Atul asked who was standing next to Rahul
'Champ Koi nehi Yeh Rahul koh bakwaas karne ke aadat hogaya hai Tujhe pata haina' Armaan said while checking his phone
As the other preparation was done the decorators also had left three boys were checking the light's before they leave
'Main bakwaas nehi kar raha hoon Tujhe pata hai Atul Kal Armaan teri saali koh gur gur ke dehk rahata' Rahul came down from the chair which he was standing
'Abhay saale Koi bhi use aise hi dehkenge Hum ladke ladkiyon koh nehi dehkenge toh kisko dehkenga' Armaan said
'Hum ladke' Said Rahul point two both of him and Atul while saying this 'Tujhe kabse kaam se fursat milne laga ladkiyon koh dehkne ke liye' Rahul said while putting his hand around Armaan shoulder
'Jabse 2saal pehle use dehka tabse' Armaan said dreamily 'Wht???' Rahul and Atul said together
'Kuch nehi yaar Chalo it's late Humhe yaha 7 45 tak pochna hai Champ Bhabhi koh lene tu jaa raha hai ya woh un logo ki saat yaha aayenge' Armaan said while changing the topic and making his way out from the hall
'Armaan U has been talking about that girl from last 2yrs U try to search for her even, but no news of hers U doesn't knows wht is her name, from where she is From that night, u just keeps waiting for that unknown girl But why' Atul said walking behind Armaan with Rahul by his side
'Champ Wait for the right time I think it wouldn't take many years When the right time comes, I will introduce both of u to her Pehle mujhe use baat karne toh doh' Armaan said while sitting in his car
'Matlab' Asked Rahul 'Matlab mujhe woh milgaye Don't ask much about her now I will meet u guys at 7 45 See u' Saying this Armaan left to get ready for the night
Rahul and Atul also left to get ready and come back before the others reach there Atul talk to the manager before he leaves saying he will come back at 7 45 and everything should be done by then

AT GUPTA HOUSE

Girls came from parlor an hr ago to change to their dress for the night They had one hr to get ready as they had to leave in an hr time to reach the venue ATULANJALI is giving the reception
Girls were pulling Anjali leg asking them about how was the first night of their wedding
'Tum log toh bohot besharam ho Jabse aayi hoon bas ek hi sawal kar rahi ho mujhse' Anjali said who was standing infront of the mirror correcting her red design saari She was looking more beautiful today then last night
'Dehko Ab tujhse nehi poochengi toh kisko poochengi Couldn't ask from Atul jeeju Itna sharam baaki hai' Muskaan said while laughing to see the blushing Anjali
'Aur nehi toh kya Ab hum chaaron main toh tujhe hi experience hogina, after all u r married now Kyu Ridzy' Sapna said while coming from washroom after changing her dress to hear Muskaan teasing Anjali

When they didn't get any respond from Riddhima who was standing near the window She was the first one to get ready and was waiting for her sister and two friends to get ready
'Isse kya huva' Anjali ask moving away from the mirror when he was finished 'Pata nehi Subahse dehk rahi hoon Chup chap rehti hai' Sapna said
'Lagta hai kal raat Ridzy koh Anjy ki shaadi main koi milgayi' Muskaan said winking to them and laughing
'Chup karo Muski U know she don't like to me tease like that' Anjali said She went to her and hugs her from back Riddhima who was lost came back to the world when she felt her sister hands around her
'Kya huva Ridzy' Anjali ask lovingly kissing her cheek 'Kuch nehi di Just was thinking how I will manage u without around me I miss u so much last night' Riddhima said turning and hugging her sister
'I miss u too princess Tohdi na main tumse bohot dur hoon Jab bhi tujhe meri yaad aati hai toh meri ghar chali aana ok' Said touching her cheek
Riddhima nod her head 'Oh ho Jab bhi dehko yeh dono behen emotional hojati hai Aur hum dono koh bhi emotional karti hai' Said Muskaan coming to them
'Don't worry Hum kabhi alag nehi hogi Jab bhi humhe girl night karni hai toh hum yaha aajaengi Nehi toh Anjy ki ghar chali jaaengi Aise toh hum Atul jeeju ki saat bhi tohda waqt bita sakti hai' Sapna said
'Haan Aur Atul toh business trip ke liye bohot baar out of station jaata hai Toh jab main akele rahungi toh main yaha, nehi toh tum log waha aa sakti ho' Anjali said
'Yeh accha idea hai Ab toh khush hona Ridzy' Muskaan asked while hugging Riddhima 'Main kab sad ti' Riddhima asked
'Haan pata hai tu sad nehi ti Jabse Armaan koh dehka hai tabse uski khayalo main koi rehti hai' Muskaan said while leaving Riddhima She knows how to light up her mood
'Phirse tu shuru hogayi Muski' Riddhima said making an angry face ' Kyuna ho Sacchi toh kaha Aur tum use kitni gur gur ke dehk rahi ti Mujhe sab pata hai Everyone says he is a hot hunk If I was u Ridzy, I will go and tell him that give me one chance' Muskaan said
'Chi Muski Kitna gandi soch hai teri' Riddhima said 'Haan woh toh kal raat pata chala jab tu use check kar rahi ti' Muskaan said while laughing with her famous laugh to which Anjali and Sapna also laugh
'Bohot bol diya tumne Muski Ab main tujhe chodungi nehi' Riddhima said while running behind her who run out from the room to save her life which was on danger 'Pehle pakadtoh log Ridzy Waise I know tum aaj bhi uske liye woh white saari pehna hai Kyunki white is his favorite color' Muskaan said to Riddhima who was coming behind her

AT VENUE OF ATULANJALI RECEPTION,

Atul and Rahul came back at 7 40 before others reach there to welcome them Armaan call telling he got an argent work in office so by 8 30 he will come Billy, Ananya and Nikki came before Gupta family comes They wait till the others come
At 7 55 Gupta families came Anjali and Atul went to sit the stage which was made for them for the night to meet the guests They have invited the same people who came to their wedding last night

They click photo before the guest started to arrive 'Armaan kaha hai' Anjali asked when she couldn't see him around from the time they came
Atul told he got some argent work so when the work is finished, he will come Muskaan winks at Riddhima who was standing between her and Anjali nudging her hitting by her elbow
Riddhima warn her from her don't start, if not it wouldn't be good for her 'Kya huva Riddhima U look angry' Rahul said when he saw Riddhima looking at Muskaan who was controlling her laugh Riddhima was giving her killing look that any moment she had kill her on the spot
'Nothing Rahul' Riddhima said while passing him a cute smile 'Waise Ridzy U r looking awesome tonight Kisko maarne ka iraada hai' Atul said caring her hair 'Kissi ko nehi jeeju Thanks' She said while coming and standing next to him away from Muskaan who was laughing with Sapna
'Stop it u too' Anjali said while Muskaan and Sapna giggle loudly 'Sorry Anjy' Said Sapna while excusing herself while Padma call her
'Muskaan Im warning u Tumne yaha bakwaas ki toh main tujhe chodungi nehi Ghar main dad ki wajahse tujhe chodiya' Riddhima said folding her hands on her chest
'R we missing something' Nikki asked who was there with them 'No Nikki Yeh Muski paagal hogayi hai Stop it Muski U knows very well wht will happen if Princess get angry Atleast leave her tonight' Anjali said
'Why only tonight Doesn't u dare ever talk about that topic Nehi toh u very well knows wht I will do' Saying this Riddhima went to away from them
'Riddhima itna gussa kyu ho rahi hai' Rahul asked who was amazed to see the angry Riddhima which he hasn't seen this behavior of her
'Long story Rahul Leave it I will talk to her' Saying this Muskaan went after Riddhima calling her name
'Don't worry Anjy She will be ok soon But she had to forget about her past and move' Atul said putting his hand around Anjali shoulder and pulling her close to him squeezing softly telling her he can understand her
'I know Atul Don't know if she will ever believe every guy is not like that bustard' Anjali said 'Im sure now definitely something happen to Riddhima I wouldn't ask u now Anjali I would really like to know wht happen so we can all help her to forget about it and make her move in her life' Rahul said
'Haan bhabhi We promise we will always be on ur side' Nikki said coming and standing next to Anjali
'Thanks guys I know Ridzy is trying her best to forget and move on but somehow her past is not letting her forget that incident'
They end that topic as guest started to come and the atmosphere was getting noisy Letting go of that for the night, they got busy with attending guest and enjoying the happy occasion

OUTSIDE THE HOTEL,

Riddhima came out away from everyone She hate the fact Muskaan was teasing her with Armaan name She was trying not to think about him and not her heart effect with him She heard Muskaan calling behind her but not responding to her, she came out leaving the party
'Ridzy Suno toh Kaha jaa rahi ho' Muskaan came and stand besides her holding her by arm Riddhima look her and removing her hand from her arm, she goes and stands her back to her
'Itna bhi kya gussa karna Ridzy Tujhe pata haina main mazak kar rahi ti Tum aise behave karungi toh Anjy koh kitna bura lagega After all aaj uski shaadi ki reception hai' Muskaan said while coming infront of her
'Yeh sab kehne se pehle tujhe sochna chahiyeh ti Muski Tumne ghar main bhi is baat koh lekar mujhe tang ki That time I didn't do much becox it was inside the house Lekin Rahul aur Nikki ki saamne' Riddhima said, tears were shining in her eyes
'Please Ridzy Tu ro mat Maine toh bas mazak main un dono ki saamne kaha We know Rahul from sometimes na Aur Nikki is also family now' Muskaan said while holding hand and try to calm her down
'Hmmm But they didn't know wht happen in my past na I don't want them to know about it... Other then my family, u and Sapna know about it becox u girl's r family Atul jeeju knows I don't want many people to know about it' Riddhima said while making the tears go inside her eyes not to let it come out from her beautiful green eyes
'Ridzy Doesn't u think it's time to forget the fact and move on I mean I know jo bhi tumhare saat 2saal pehle huva, accha nehi huva But u should be happy u came to know about it at the right time Aur everything wouldn't be that way always Everyone wouldn't be like that' Before Muskaan could say further
'Muski U knows I never think like that before My heart is not willing to forget it Mujhe woh baat yaad aati hai toh apni aap gussa aati hai I never disrespect my family Dad and Mom say yes becox they love me But, in my life I never make wrong decision other than that
However, Dad and Mom want me to be happy always I don't know why, my brain is not letting my heart to listen anything'
Riddhima said while she was looking at the ground
'Ridzy' while caring her arms to make her feel relax Muskaan continue 'Everyone miss the old bubbly, naughty princess Everyone wants to see that adorable smile on ur face which reach to ur eyes Everyone wants to see that Princess who order everyone, make everything the way she wants it to be Everyone wants to see the Princess who laugh there is no sadness in her life ever'
'Lekin Muski' Muskaan cut her 'Please Ridzy Forget about it Please Move on for the sake of ur Family For ur Di For us Becox ur happiness means everything to us Do let ur heart make decision If u needs any advice, we all will be with u
 Now smile and come inside with me Doesn't u want to enjoy and make Anjali happy tonight I know u doesn't like to see tears in her eyes Ur mom and dad's eyes, right Specially becox of u Common We have to rock the dance floor tonight like before we used to do when we four girl's r together'

They make their way inside They didn't know all this time; someone was listening to them Muskaan somehow crap a joke to bring the smile back on Riddhima's face They return to the party to have fun

INSIDE THE HOTEL,

Before join others Riddhima went to washroom When Muskaan join others Anjali and Sapna ask where is Riddhima and if she is ok 'Don't worry Woh tik hai Washroom gayi hai Aata hi hoga' Leaving Atul and Anjali on the stage, Rahul, Nikki, Muskaan and Sapna move away from the stage
'Rahul Bhai abhi tak nehi aaya Please use phone karke poocho kitni der lagega' Nikki said 'Tumhari phone se kyu nehi karti' Rahul asked while taking his phone
'Kyunki bhai meri call nehi utaenge Especially when he is in office' Nikki said 'U r right Even he wouldn't answer my call sometimes' Rahul said dialing Armaan's number
'But most of the time he answer urs, Atul's and Dad's call' Nikki said 'Yeah, just in case if it might be an important work' Rahul went outside as it was very noisy inside and he wouldn't be able to hear anything
'Rahul kaha hai' Riddhima asked while joining them 'Bhai koh phone karne gaye Kya huva' Nikki asked 'Girls bhul gayi kya We have to perform for Di and Jeeju Pehle meri aur uski partner dance hai Which we r dedication to Di and Jeeju' Riddhima said
'Arey haan Uski baad grup dance Nikki Did u make Rahul practice when Ridzy was away' Muskaan asked 'Muski Ab tujhe itna fikar kyu ho raha hai uski When Ridzy asked u to do the performance with him, said no' Sapna said nudging her
'Haan Toh kya huva Ridzy is the best dancer among us Issiliye toh Ridzy koh bola' Muskaan said 'Forget it u too Im ready, lekin yeh Rahul kaha hai' Riddhima said who had changed her white saari to a white evening dress which comes upto her knee
'There he is Nikki go and ask him to meet Ridzy in the middle of the hall while I will tell the DJ to play the song for u guys Sapna' Muskaan said while making her way to the DJ asking Sapna to join her

Light goes off Guest were started to talks each other when they heard,
'Ladies and Gentleman Friends' Spot light was on Sapna and Muskaan 
'Today, we r celebrating the reception of ATUL & ANJALI
We wish u both a very happy married life May god bless u both and keep both of u happy with each other'
Sapna says
Muskaan took the mike from her as she continues
'Aur
Party hai yaar Let's do something excited
Actually we from both side family, we have been planning to perform dances for the cute couple for tonight We will start from couple dance
This song is dedicated to the lovely and cute couple, who r in so much loves
Common Rock the dance floors everyone'

Again the spot light was off Shadows were walking from here and there Nikki and Sapna ask the guest before the light goes off to empty the middle of the hall as they would be performing there
Two people were standing in the middle Riddhima was standing infront of Rahul who was standing behind her Riddhima back was towards him
As the song starts Spot light was on them As it was a couple dances, the guy turns the girl to face him Riddhima was shocked to see Armaan standing there infront of her

Hey people...
Here goes the next Part...
Hope U all will Like...
Do comment and press LIKE...
take care :)
Love u all

With Love
RihooHaws
Edited by RihooHaws - 10 years ago
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part!
Cont soon...
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..nice uodate...waitng for ar dance..thnks
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part.
Armaan is Riddhima's partner, interesting.
cont soon.
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great part
Please continue soon