Posted: 10 years ago

Thanks dear...
takecare
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

AR FF... FROM THE TIME I SAW YOU...
PART 26...

'And I am so happy we got a new Showstopper to present this dress..' Ms.Khan says...
Everyone started to whisper to each other not knowing wht was happening...
'New Showstopper...' Rahul ask looking at Armaan and Atul who turn back to them as they hear this...
'Kab huva yeh sab...' Muskaan ask looking everyone as others give 'Don't have any idea' look...
They turn their attention back to the stage as Mr.Mathew announce the showstopper to come on the stage... Everyone hold their breath not knowing wht they had to face...

~ ARMAAN POV ~

I closed my eyes praying to god whtever Riddhima had decide to do, it would be good for us... But I was wondering if the showstopper was decided why Riddhima haven't inform me...
My mind was taken away from when I was hearing people talking about her...
Praising to the design and the one who was presenting the dress...

I felt a gest of wind blowing around me... I felt Riddhima was coming closed to me...
I smile feeling her present surround me...
'Bhai... Ab toh aakhe kholke dekho...' Nikki whisper near my ear...

I open my eyes to see Riddhima standing in front of me... My eyes laid on her face which was glowing with happiness...
The glowing which was vanished from her face was back on her face... She was giving her best smile and seeing her smile, smile came to my face...
'I m so proud of her Armaan... I m happy u choose her to be my daughter in law from the thousands of girl who goes drool over u...' Dad whisper to my ear so no one could hear it...
I couldn't move my gaze away from her face...

She was looking so beautiful and gorgeous in that lehenga if she agree to marry this moment, I would marry her...
I keep looking at her and the way she was carrying the dress, masha Allah...
I know how heavy it was as I had lift it when she was doing the work on it...
It was my dream to see her in that lehenga and today, she make my dream come true...
I was in high above cloud nine and smile wasn't leavning my face as she was looking out of the world... I was so happy she is my girl and I m the lucky one...

I saw her looking at me and that smile, Hayye... It will surely kill me..
I saw the spark which was twinkling in her eyes... Which means she was really in good mood and something naughty was going on her mind...
I saw a naughty smile playing on her face and next second I saw her give a quick wink to me...
'I must say, Mr.Mallik has good choice...' One of the person says who was in the crowd...
'Seriously, I never see so much beautiful lehenga in my whole life... Its so beautiful... Look at the design and working on it...'Another person says...
'I m so glad I came to see this show...
Over roll everything design was perfect... But I like this one the most...'
one lady who was sitting a few seat away says...
'Yeah even I love this one...
Must say, Armaan got good choice... and he had choosen this one to last, I must say he had think before doing it how to get the attention from people...'
Another lady says who was sitting behind him...

Everyone was really happy with the design dresses which was shown in the show...
I just can't stop smiling... However, my eyes were still on Riddhima but my ears were busy hearing everyone respond and I was happy. I once ask her to be the showstopper...
I look ahead to see her walking back to joins the other models..

~ ARMAAN POV END ~

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~ 

As the show start and still my mind was arguing on two thought, I was so helpless not knowing what I should do...
I was so confused as the war was going between my heart and mind... However both were fighting over one matter but giving two different answer...

'Itna kyun soch rahi ho Ridzy... Of course no one would have any objection if u go there to present that dress..' Her heart says...
'But Ridzy isn't a model.. She could make someone else wear it and present it too...' Her mind says...
'So wht she is not a model.. .Even Armaan and others think she will be the one who could carry the dress beautifully...' Heart says...
'Haan but still, I think u should let someone else to present it...' Mind says...
'Tum chup hi raho... Ek doh help nehi kar sakti... Aagayi aur confused karne ke liye...' Heart says...
'Main toh bas keh rahi hoon she should let someone else to present it... After all she put so much time on that dress..' Mind said...
'Ridzy... Please apni dil ki baat suno...
Even Armaan wants u to present it and everyone had confident on u darling... Ek baar socho...
Tumne bohot time spend ki us dress koh perfect banane ke liyeh... It would be a lost if it didn't get present in the show...
Aur its Armaan choice who choose it as showstopper dress and think how much happy Arman would be if u wear it and present it...
Its not only about Armaan's happiness Ridzy.. Its about Mallik and mallik company reputation... Itna mat socho Ridzy... Just give a try leaving everything else to god...
Abhi bhi time hai Ridzy... Don't think much... U can do it...
U always can... Just go for it...'
Her heart says...

So at last I decide, I should do it...
For me, for Armaan... for malliks and mallik company... For everyone who work so hard to make everything perfect for the day...
I call Mrs.Khanna to help me... As I went to change, I ask her to inform Ms.Khan or Mr.Mathew as both were the host for the time to add Showerstopper dress would be presenting by her...
Also ask Mrs.Khanna not to let them knows the name as she wanna give surprise to everyone...
Mrs.Khanna was so glad at last I was taking part of the show...

As I was getting ready, I was thinking about him, how much happy Armaan and everyone else would be... Also knowing I would get the chance to be on the stage with Armaan holding his arm infront of so many people, a blush crap on my face...
Mrs.Khanna help me getting ready and it was time... Time to go up on the stage...
Everyone who was working on the back stage was shocked seeing me in that wedding lehenga... I heard they talking each other and knows they were happy with my decision becox it was mean to be present in any condition to the guests out there...
'GoodLuck Riddhima..' Mrs.Khanna whisper my ears as Mr.Mathew annouce the showstopper on the stage...
I look at Mrs.Khanna who patted my shoulder as if saying 'everything would go well...' giving me a sweet smile...
Smiling to her, I closed my eyes sending a quick pray to god, I step on the stage...

I know I shouldn't show nervous and fear in my expression so thinking about how happy Armaan, his family and gang would be, a smile force on my face...
I know Armaan would be shocked hell becox I had been turning him down from a week saying I can't do it and today I am doing it just to save everyone... To see the smiles on their face...
As I was walking around I keep looking at the people who came for the night... Everyone was amaze by the dress and also enjoying it...
I was glad, glad to see as people was whispering and talking each other looking at the dress... I know it wouldn't matter to them who present it but somehow I felt someone gaze were on me...

I look at the crowd seraching my eyes to those people who would be more than happy about this decision of mine and proud too...
'There they r...' I saw them sitting on left side first two raw with their mouth hanging down on shocked... I wink at them and look at Armaan who was sitting with his eyes closed...
I saw Nikki whispering something on Armaan ear and he open his eyes to meet with mine...
Seeing the priceless expression of his, my smile got big and I wink at him to bring him back to the earth knowing he was in his another earth...

~ RIDDHIMA POV END ~

Riddhima went back to joins the other model as Ms.Khan and Mr. Mathew came back to the stage...
'Wow... I didn't know Ridzy was coming as showstopper...' Sapna says...
'No one knew it Sapna still she came up...' Atul says...
'But I must say.. bhabs is looking sooo hot and sizzling... Dekho toh bhai koh... Abhi tak dekh raha hai...' Nikki said teasing Armaan who still were lost...
'Armaan.. bas bhi karo... Ridzy chali gayi hai...' Anjali said shaking him from as she was sitting behind him...

Everyone start laughing seeing Armaan expression as he suddenly got startlet as Anjali shake him...
'Kiya hai.. Kyun tang kar rahe ho mujhe...' Armaan says as he realised he was lost in Riddhima like a fool in front of everyone...
'Hum kaha tang kar rahe ho Bhai..
Waise aap aise dekhenge toh sabko lagega aap paagal hai... Aap owner ho company ki... Ek ower ki tarah toh behave karo... Atleast in front of others..'
Nikki tease him...
'Ab bechara kiya kar sakte hai... Apni hone wali fiance koh dekhte hi sab kuch bhul jaate ho...' Atul joins with Nikki...
'Aur nehi toh kiya... Ridzy hai hi itni pyari aur sundar..' Sapna says...
'Aur hot aur sizzling bhi.. Haina Nikki...' Muskaan said...
'Chup karo tum log.. Paagal hogayi ho kiya...
Yeh mat bhulo hum abhi bhi event pe ho... Tum log kahin pe bhi shuru hojate ho...'
Armaan says...
'Dekho... Now he is acting like an owner of company...' Rahul says...

'So ladies and gettlemen, now its end of the event...
Before u all go, we would like u to join the dinner which would start after the end of this show..'
Mr.Mathew says...
'Also I would like to call up on the stage, All the models to the last night along with Mr.Mallik, Owner of the Mallik Enterprise...' Ms.Khan said...

Everyone claps and soon the models started to come on the stage one by one...
Armaan went to the back stage to meet the models and soon he was standing with Riddhima...
'Riddhima yeh..' Armaan said as everyone else where standing in front of them as they would be last to go to the stage...
'Armaan hum isbaare main baad main baat karenge. ok...' Riddhima says two more people was ahead of them and soon they would be going on stage...

Armaan ask her to hold his arm before they go on stage... Happily Riddhima put hold his arm and both giving their best smile went on stage...
Everyone was clapping and Armaan took the mike from Mr.Mathew...
'Thank you everyone...
Thank you so much for coming.. I hope u all enjoy it and please before leave, have dinner...'

Soon everyone started to move back to the room to change and Armaan got hold of Riddhima... They were standing on the back stage as no one else were around to see...
'Kiya kar rahi ho Armaan... Chodo, Mujhe change karna hai..' Riddhima saying trying to get out of Armaan's hold.
'Nehi.. Pehle batao, tumne mujhe pehle kyun nehi batayi tum showstopper ki jhaga stage pe aane wali ho...'Armaan says holding Riddhima by waist and pulling her closed to him...
'Armaan...' Riddhima try but Armaan cut her...
'Riddhima please... Don't say we will talk about it later... Kyunki mujhe abhi jaanna hai...' Armaan says...
'Armaan, Main bhi pehle yeh sab karne wali nehi ti...
but jabse Sheena ne mana ki, tab se main soch rahi hoon kiya kar sakti hai main isbaat ke liye..
Aur mujhe laga yehi sahi hoga...Tumhare liyeh... Tumhari company ke liye aur Mere liye bhi...'
Riddhima says...
'Itna pyar karti ho mujhse..' Armaan ask as he met his hands with hers...

Riddhima nodds her head seeing the never ending love in Armaan eyes to her... Armaan smile and move his face closed to her...
Riddhima closed her eyes feeling Armaan hot breath on her face...

Armaan pull her closed to him and her hands were on his chest... Riddhim's grip got tight feeling Armaan moving closed to her..
The proximity was taking place between them and both were lost in each other...

Armaan move closed and started to care her cheek with his nose tips... Riddhima felt shiver run down on her spine as the hot breathe were kissing her cheeks...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name knowing where they were and if anyone sees this, it wouldn't be good...
But Armaan was lost in her, her beauty from the moment his eyes laid on her wearing that wedding lehenga...
'Riddhima... U r looking so beautiful in this dress...' Armaan says moving his hand sensually around her waist which was bare and hide with dupatta...
'Armaan...' Riddhima again call his name knowing he was lost and she had to make him bring back...
'U look gorgeous...' Armaan says and kiss her forehead...

Armaan move away looking at Riddhima whose eyes were closed... She had move her one hand around his neck and was caring his back head to make him stop but she didn't know by doing it, she was making him go on with whatever he had been doing...
Armaan move his one hand on her face cupping her face and caring with his thumb... Shy smile form in Riddhima face as her cheek started to turn dark red...
There moment was disturb as Armaan mobile started to ring and both move away from each other...
I was came back to his sense and Riddhima run away before Armaan could get hold of her...

~ BACK IN HOTEL ~

After the event everyone came back to hotel... Mr.and Mrs. Mallik went to sleep leaving the youngester to enjoy the night...
Everyone gether on Anjali and Atul room... Riddhima had change in to the saari which she had been wearing before in the event...

Atul and Anjali was sitting on the bed while Nikki, Sapna and Muskaan were sitting on the rug which with Rahul... Armaan and Riddhima were sitting on the couch... Armaan put his hand around Riddhima's shoulder and hold her hand from his other hand...
Everyone was happy tonight, becox it was successful show...
As they the dinner started, people keep coming and congratulating Mallik's... They already got orders and some dealers were ready to work with the Mallik, what more can be happen in one night...
'Oh god.. I m sooo tired...' Muskaan said while sitting with the support of the wall with a pillow on her lap...
'But its was superb show hah.. I really enjoy it...' Nikki says...
'Ofcourse it was...
After all Riddhima had handle everything at the last minute...'
Anjali says...
'Woh toh hai...' Armaan also agree with Anjali hugging Riddhima by side...
'So it means when we go back, we would get a biggg party na Bhai..' Nikki says getting all excited...
'Ofcourse party toh banta hai...
Usse pehle hum log kal shopping pe jaenge aur ghumne...'
Armaan says...
'Wow.. Shoppinggg...' Riddhima got excited this time...

Everyone laugh while Armaan, Rahul and Atul were confused...
'Don't laugh u people...' Riddhima warn sitting back closed to Armaan making a pout...
'Whats up, Why u people r laughing at her...' Atul ask...
'Main batati hoon...' Muskaan said before another three could say anything...
'Not u Muski... Hah...' Riddhima said deeping the pout...

Armaan look at Riddhima before looking back to Muskaan...
'Woh hum log teen din se masti kar rahi hoon na jab yaha aayi hai tabse, we already had done shopping and roam around, toh madam ne complain ki...' Muskaan said and laugh, others also laugh...
'Haan toh ismain problem kiya hai...
Tum log free ti aur main Atul aur Riddhima busy ti kaam main. Hum kal jaa rahi hoon na shopping...'
Armaan says...
'Aage toh suno Armaan...
Ridzy ne kaha woh humhe nehi lejange... Woh akele tumhare saat jaenge..'
Muskaan said in a teasing tone...

Riddhima knows she shouldn't have said this to them that she would take Armaan with her... ALONE...

'Ooh...' Armaan says and look at Riddhima who was giving dead look to Muskaan...
'Lekin Armaan, tumne toh kaha hum sabko lejaenge... Ridzy ki plan flop kardi tumne yeh kehkar...' Sapna says still laughing...
'Awww.. Sorry Riddhima.. Mujhe nehi pata na...' Armaan says hugging her...
Riddhima smile seeing his cute face and look back to Muskaan as she would kill her any moment...
'Dekho Ridzy.. Humne nehi kaha Armaan koh humhe lejaane ke liyeh...
Lekin jab Armaan keh raha hai hum sab jaenge toh jarur hum jaenge tum log ki saat...'
Sapna says...
'Muski.. U r so dead...
Maine mazak main kahi ti woh sab... Aur tumne...'
Riddhima says she tries to move but Armaan hold her back...
'Riddhima.. Its ok...' Armaan says...
'Whats ok Armaan... Dekho yeh log paagalon ki tarah mujhpar has rahi hai...' Riddhima said making a cute face...
'Awww... My baby...' Armaan says hugging her...

Seeing the cute scene infront of them, the gang 'oooh and aaahhh' to tease them...
'Stop it guys...' Riddhima says as her cheeks color turn to pink...
'Accha toh kal ka programme bangayi na... Lets go and sleep.. I m really tired...' Sapna says...

Everyone got out from the room wishing goodnight to Atul and Anjali...
Others went to their room respective room while Armaan ask Riddhima to wait...
'Kya huva..' Riddhima ask him...
'Kya tumhe sach main mere saat akele jaana ta kal..' Armaan ask seriously...
'Armaan.. Main toh un logo ki saat mazak kar rahi ti... Woh log mujhe bohot chida rahi ti.. Issiliye maine aise bola...' Riddhima says...
'But still if u want, main akele tumhare saat jaa sakta hoon Riddhima...' Armaan says...
'Common Armaan..
Hum sab bas kal yaha rahenge aur parso jaane wali hai... Phir humhe pata nehi kab time milenge saab aise ghumne ki...
Toh I don't mind them joining with us...'
Riddhima says...
'U sure na...' Armaan ask still not satisfies...
'100% sure...
Aur haan, if u wanna spend times with me, do something special for me... After all we r in Paris ..'
Riddhima says...
'Ofcourse I will...
So tomorrow night, dinner.. with me.. Only u and me... Main tumhe sharp 8pe milunga ok...'
Armaan says...
Riddhima was happy to hear it...
'Means tum mujhe kal raat date pe le jaa rahi ho...' Riddhima ask smiling naughtily..
'Of course... After all u r only mine...' Armaan says pulling her in a hug...

Riddhima smile hearing it and hugs him hiding her face on his chest.. Both keep hugging each other for sometimes and Riddhima mobile rings... It was from Muskaan...
Riddhima answer saying she is just cominggg...
'Armaan... Mujhe...' Riddhima said cutting the call and Armaan finished her sentence for her. 'Jaana hai Muski ka call hai... Haina' Armaan says..

Riddhima nodded and Armaan kiss her forehead... Both move to Riddhima's room and before going inside Armaan stop her...
'Ab kiya hai Mr.Mallik...' Riddhima ask...
'Woh... Thanks...' Armaan says holding her hands again in his...
'Thanks kyun...' Riddhima asked...
'Jo tumne mere liye, humhare company ke liyeh kiya...
Aur mere liyeh woh lehenga pehenne ke liye...'
Armaan says ...
Riddhima smile and kiss his cheeks... 'Most welcome... Ab main jaun...' Riddhima asked...
'Nehi aur bhi kuch kehna...' Armaan says...
'Ab kiya Armaan.. Kal nehi kehsakti...' Riddhima says...
'Nehi ... Kal main bhul gaye toh...' Armaan said with a naughty smile on his face...

Seeing the naughty smile and spark in his eyes, Riddhima got to knows he was fooling around... Riddhima hit his arm and wishing him goodnight, went inside before he could stop her again...
Armaan smile to see happy Riddhima... He was happy to see her smiling as she was crying before the event... He was happy everything gone well...
and the show was a success, for him, her and whole Mallik Enterprise...

~ LAST DAY IN PARIS ~

Everyone meet by 8am in lobby to go to shopping and roam around the city...
First they went shopping and shopping for 3 hrs continuously they went to have lunch...
Then they went to see places around Paris and reach hotel by 6 pm... Armaan remind Riddhima about their dinner date and Riddhima smile...
'Yeh kiya chal raha hai tum dono ke beech...' Muskaan ask who was standing next to Riddhima...

Armaan was standing with Atul and Rahul as they were taking the keys for their room from reception...
They came with the keys and Armaan says he is taking Riddhima to dinner...
'Wow... So aankho main aankhon main yehi baat ho raha ta tum dono ki beech...' Muskaan said...
'Don't worry Ridzy, Hum khabab main haddi nehi banungi... Enjoy karna dono...' Sapna says...
'Toh means aaj raat hum sabse alag dinner karenge yeh dono...
Toh baaki sab lobby main 8bhaje milna okkk...'
Atul says...
Everyone move back to their rooms and Nikki went with the girls as they have 2 hrs till to 8...

~ IN GIRLS ROOM ~

Everyone was checking the shopping bags so they could do the packing that night it self as they r going back tomorrow morning...
Riddhima was sitting near her bag and doing the packing when Muskaan call her... Riddhima turn around to see Muskaan showing her a shopping bag...
'Yeh tumhari hai..' Muskaan ask...
Riddhima look back at the bags and whtever she take it was there...
'Nehi toh.. Jo jo maine li sab yaha hai...' Riddhima said looking back to her...
'Phir yeh kiska hoga...' Muskaan says and Sapna took it from her... Note fall from it and Nikki took it...
'Is Note se toh lagta hai yeh Bhabs ke liye kissi ne bheja hai...' Nikki said as naughty smile was playing on her face...

Riddhima look at them... Sapna and Muskaan move closed to Nikki to have a look at the note and smile winking each other...
'oooh... Toh aapke woh, aapke liyeh yaha bheja hai...' Muskaan said...
'Armaan?''' Riddhima says...
'Haan.. Aapki Armaan... Likha hai. 'Mujhe bohot khushi hoga tum yeh saari pehenke aayi toh...'' Sapna read the note...

Nikki open the present and it was beautiful white saari with silver border...There they got beautiful matching earrings and bangles too...
'Wow... This is sooo beautiful...' Nikki says caring it...
'Haan yaar... Armaan tujhse kitna pyar karti hai Ridzy... Dekho kitni acchi saari gift ki..' Muskaan said..
'Aur yeh saari Ridzy pehennege toh aur zyada khubsurat lagega...' Sapna says...

Riddhima who was sitting near her bag came over them and Nikki gave it to her...
She cares it taking it on her hand and seeing how carefully she was holding it Muskaan wink at other two...
'Hayye... Ridzy saari koh aise pakad rahi hai jaise woh ek saari nehi Armaan ki dil hai...' Muskaan said...
'Arey Muski... Woh bhai ki dil se kam tohdi na hai...' Nikki said and they laugh...
'Shut up girls...' Riddhima said taking still looking at the beautiful saari...
'Chalo Ridzy... It almost 7pm...
Humhe pata hai tu zyada waqt nehi lagenge... lekin humhe bhi toh jaana hai dinner karne ke liye...'
Muskaan says...
Riddhima gave her a dead look knowing she was teasing her...
'Peace... Main tum dono ki saat jaane ki baat nehi kar rahi okkk...
Lekin hum sabko bhi u know khana khana hota hai raat koh.. aur uski baad packing bhi toh karna hai...'
Muskaan said moving to sit near her bag...
'Waise Nikki, tu yehi hai toh teri packing koan karenge...' Sapna ask as they all got back to their packing...
'Main dinner ki baad karlungi... Maine almost sab kuch kardi bas jo aaj laayi hai woh rehgayi...' Nikki says...

Soon everyone got busy on their respective work and Riddhima also went to ready...
By 7 55 pm Riddhima was ready.. Nikki left to her room to get fresh up before going down to join others with the dinner...
Muskaa and Sapna also got ready and help Riddhima saying she should look good as she was going for a dinner date with Armaan...
'Waise Ridzy, Armaan tujhe kaha lejane wali ho...' Muskaan ask...
'Pata nehi... Maine poocha nehi...' Riddhima says as she was wearing the earrings...
'Acche girlfriend hai tu..' Sapna says laughing...

Soon someone knock the door and Sapna went to open... It was Nikki and Anjali who came to see if Riddhima was ready or not...
Riddhima stand in front of them fully ready and Anjali put khala tika on Riddhima's ear back...
'U r looking gorgeous...' Anjali says...
'Hot too bhabs..' Nikki said winking at her and Riddhima blush hearing this...
'hayye... Aaj toh pakka bhai marne wala hai aapki is adase...' nikki said asking dramatically...

There was another knock and everyone knows it must be Armaan...
Anjali open the door to see Armaan standin wearing a white shirt and black jeans to match Riddhima saari...
'Kiya baat hai Armaan... Just on time...' Anjali says loudly as others were standing near the mirror and to let them hear Armaan had come...
'Anjy... Tum yaha kiya kar rahi ho...' Armaan ask as he was expecting Riddhima to open the door...
He thought others might have left know but to his disappointment Anjali was there...
'Bhabs akele nehi hum sab hai yehi hai...' Nikki says as she stand next to Anjali... Muskaan and Sapna also came and stand behind them blocking the door...
'Toh tum sab yaha hai... Kyun.. bechare Atul aur Rahul koh akele bhej diya kiya dinner ke liye...' Armaan ask knowing they would not leave a moment to tease him...
'Nehi nehi... ab aap Ridzy ki saat jaa rahi hai toh humhe bhi boys ki company lene chahiyeh na.. Bodyguards banane ke liyeh...' Sapna says...
'Haan aur tum log toh enjoy karenge.. Aur hum bhi...' Muskaan said...

Armaan smile knowing this was coming...
'Riddhima tayyar hogayi...' Armaan ask knowing they would keep teasing and he just wanna see one sight of Riddhima wearing the saari he gifted her... He knows she would wear it...
'Pehle humse toh tik se milo...' Muskaan said...
'Tum logo se mil liya na... ab Riddhima se milunga...
Aur haan Anjy, Atul ne kaha mujhe tum yaha ho... Main toh aise act kar raha ta as I didn't know...
Aur yeh bhi kaha hai batane ke liyeh tum log bahar jaa rahi hai toh late mat karna...Woh restaurent main booking ki hai na... Woh cancel hojaenge...'
Armaan says...

Anjali check the time and it was 8 10 pm... Atul remind her to come down by 8 15 pm becox they need to reach by 8 30 pm...
'Oh god.. Main kaise bhul gayi...
Chalo chalo girls... Humhe der ho rahi hai... Bye Ridzy...'
Anjali said and others follow her leaving Riddhima inside and Armaan outside...
'Bye girlsss...' Armaan call behind them as they move to go down...
'Enjoy bothhh.. Byeee...' Nikki calls...

Armaan was standing with his back towards the door... So he didn't see Riddhima standing in front of the door...
'Hum bhi chale...' Riddhima says as Armaan was still looking at the girls who left...
Armaan turn around to see his Angel standing in front of him... Again he was lost, lost in her beauty...
Riddhima never fail to make him fall in love with her all over again everyday...
Also he keeps getting lost in her and her eternity beauty every second he laid his eyes on her... Knowing her present always affect him so much and he get lost in her, Riddhima smile coming outside and lock the door...
'Armaan... Chalna hai ya yaha rehne ki iraada hai...' Riddhima said holding his arm...
'Nehi... Chalo...' Armaan says controlling himself...

As they keep walking slowly, Armaan keep looking at Riddhima without moving his gaze away from her face...As Armaan didn't take the lift, Riddhima wonder where he was taking her...
'Hum jaa kaha rahi hai Armaan...' Atlast Riddhima asked...
Near a room two waiters were waiting and when they saw Armaan and Riddhima coming they move aside...
'All set Sir...' One of the waiter says as they reach them...
'Riddhima keys doh...' Armaan ask her and when she gave it Armaan ask one of them to keep it in reception...
'Have a good time, Sir.. Ma'am...' he said and both left from there...

As they left Riddhima look at Armaan... Armaan open the door and ask her to go inside...
'Hum yaha kyun...' Riddhima ask as Armaan ask her to step inside...
'Kyunki mujhe tumhe kuch dena hai... Chalo na...' Armaan says and Riddhima move inside to see the room decorated beautifully...
Dinner was ready for two and room were decorated with white curtains and daisy flower... Fragrance candle were lighten around the room and dim light was on above the dinner table. which was kept in the middle of the room...
'Armaan... Yeh sab...' Riddhima turn around to see Armaan standing closed to her...
'Maine socha kyun bahar jaakhe public main rahe.. Hum toh yaha bhi AKELE dinner kar sakte haina...As u want to be alone with me...'Armaan says moving closed to her..
'Awww... thank u sooo much Armaan..' Riddhima says hugging him...
Armaan also respond the hug and soon both were sitting having dinner feeding each other...

As they keep talking while having dinner, Armaan ask Riddhima why she didn't let him know she was ready to be the showstopper...
'Armaan...
I decided last minute... Tum bhi jaante ho aur main bhi jaanti hoon maine kitna time lagaya woh lehenga banvane ke liye...
main apni kitni time use spend ki toh maine socha aaj nehi toh hum kabhi use dhuniyake saamne nehi laapaenge... meri wajahse tumne Shilpa koh nikala aur issiliyeh Shilpa ne yeh sab kiya jo tumhare company ke liyeh koi bhi Showstopper banne ke liyeh ready nehi ta...'

Riddhima says and Armaan just keep admiring her...

After finishing dinner, they move near the window looking outside... Riddhima was enjoying the night as the window was open and winds were coming slowly inside the room...
'Its beautiful night... Haina Armaan...' Riddhima says... As she didn't get any respond from Armaan, she look at him...
Armaan was lost in her again, Riddhima felt nervous seeing this and move a step back... Armaan move closed to her and she keeps stepping back still her back hit the wall...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name but Armaan didn't stop and keep moving closed to her..
Riddhima put her hand on Armaan chest to keep the distance and Armaan put his hands on sides of the wall so she couldn't run away...

Riddhima look at Armaan eyes to see love and only love for her... Soon she was drown in to his blue eyes...

'Riddhima...' Armaan hold her one hand playing with her fingers...
Riddhima just keep quite letting him speak knowing he wants to say so much to her...
'Thank you...' Armaan says...
'Thanks kyun Armaan...' Riddhima says as Armaan eyes were still fixed on her...
'Riddhima, tum jaante ho main thanks kyun bol rahi ho...
Kal raat tumne jo bhi mere liyeh kiya, koi aur hota toh nehi karti...'
Armaan says and look at her..
'Common Armaan...
U know I love u right... Maine sirf tumhare liyeh nehi kiya... Hum dono ke liyeh kiya...'
Riddhima says looking in to his eyes...
'I know Riddhima...
Lekin jab maine tumhe woh lehenga pehente huve dekha, toh ek minute ke liye mujhe laga main sapna dekh raha hoon...
Maine tumhe pehle bhi bataya main chaahta hoon tum woh lehenga pehne... Aur ek dulhan ki tarah tayyar rahe... mere liye...
Tumne meri wohi sapna pura kiya Riddhima... I love u..'
Armaan says and move closed to her...

Riddhima forgot to breath when Armaan slowly kiss her and soon she gave in to the kiss...
It was a slow and promising one to love each other like this forever... But soon it started to turn passionate as they keeep kissing...
They broke the kiss as they were lack of air... Riddhima hide her face in his chest while Armaan hide his face on her hair... Soon Riddhima felt Armaan softly kissing her neck and neckline coming down to the shoulder...
Riddhima felt shy and push him and move away from him...
As Armaan was lost in her, he didn't know when happen but his grip was loose so Riddhima run out from his hold...

Riddhima stand there in the middle of the room with her back towards him... Armaan move closed to her and pull away her hair to one side of her shoulder...
Her back was visible and Armaan run down his fingers on her bare back... Riddhima eyes got closed feeling Armaan's cold fingers caring her bare back... She felt Armaan moving closed to her as his hot breath was kissing her neck...
Riddhima's heartbeat and breath got fast as she was feeling the proximity taking over inside her body... Armaan smile seeing how much his closeness affect Riddhima..
He took something from his pocket and soon make her wear it from his hands...

It was a beautiful silver necklace which was simple with two heart joins with little diamonds around it...
Feeling Armaan wear something around her neck, Riddhima open her eyes and was surprise to see the necklace...
Riddhima touch her hand on it and whisper
'beautiful...'
'Not more then My Riddhima...' Armaan Whisper on her ear and kiss on her earlobe...
Riddhima blush becox of Armaan this act and try to move but Armaan held her saari pallu...

Song start on the background as both got lost in each other eyes...

~ TUM HI HO FROM AASHIQUI 2 ~

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajoodh mera
( Armaan was holding Riddhima's pallu and Riddhima hold put her hand on chest holding in front of her saari...Her face was red due to shyness...)

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajoodh mera
Tujhse juda agar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge juda
Kyunki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
(Riddhima was standing with her back to Armaan... Armaan move closed to her leaving her pallu and stand in front of her...)

Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chayn bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui, ab tum hi ho
(Armaan cup Riddhima face in his palm... Riddhima closed her eyes as she was feeling shy... Armaan smile seeing Riddhima red face...)

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
(Armaan drop a quick kiss on Riddhima forehead and saw Riddhima smiling... Holding her by her waist, Armaan pull her closed to him then started to move to the beat...)

Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujhko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera
(Riddhima open her eyes feeling Armaan moving with her holding in his arm...
She look at Armaan meeting her eyes with his both was lost in each other... Riddhima put her hand around his neck...)

Kyunki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chayn bhi mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho
( Armaan turn Riddhima in his hold so her back was touching him and he put his hand around her waist holding her hands...
Riddhima rest her head on Armaan shoulder closing her eyes enjoying this moment with him... Armaan kiss her earlobe hiding his face on her hair... )

Tum hi ho.. tum hi ho..

Tere liye hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun de diya hai
Tere wafaa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamo ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb judha
Tujhe paake adhoora na raha
(Again Armaan turn her around so she was facing him with her both hand on his chest...
Armaan hold her one hand as his other hand was around her waist... Their face were inch away and their nose touch and smile was adoring on their face...)

Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chayn bhi, mera dard bhi
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chayn bhi, mera dard bhi
(Armaan move closed kissing her softly and passionately... He put his one hand on her neck caring making her go weak from her knee... Riddhima also was equally responding to Armaan every touch...)

Both were lost in each other, they didn't knew how the time flies away... They was enjoying their company and soon it was time to go back to their rooms...
They know as soon as they go back, their parents will talk to Pandit and fixed a date... As pandit him self was busy so he couldn't make it before they go to Paris... So they had fixed a date to meet Pandit after only they go back...

PART 27...

Riddhima was laying on the bed thinking about how Armaan make her night special... It was the best trip she had every had... She just couldn't stop thinking and smiling herself...
By the time she came back it was 12am... Luckily both was sleeping but Sapna open the door as Riddhima keep knocking till one of them open...
As Sapna was really sleepy too, she didn't dare to ask Riddhima how was dinner with Armaan and wht took them so long as they had come back long before and was done with packing too...

Before hitting the bed, Riddhima complete her packing and changed to her comfortable night dress...
Now Riddhima was laying on bed thinking about the night and her Armaan... Smiling to her self, she felt that sleep were away from her eyes tonight...

She was holding the necklace Armaan gave her, caring it lovingly as it was a precious gift... She drop a kiss on it... Soon her mind travel somewhere else...
Riddhima was busy thinking about the kiss and close moments they share, she got a msg... Riddhima look to see it was from none other then her Armaan...

'Neend nehi aa rahi... ???
Mere baare main soch rahi ho..??? -Love Armaan-

Blush crap on Riddhima cheeks and Riddhima thought not to reply... Then thought, she is not sleepy toh why to let him sleep even..
Riddhima write reply for him and send it waiting for Armaan reply...

~ IN ARMAAN ROOM ~

To his bad luck Rahul was awake when he came back... He started to ask about the dinner and all, Armaan told him everything went well and he don't need to give him details that happen...
'Tik hai saale.. Tu aaj mujhe chup kara sakte ho...
Lekin kal woh ladkiyon tujhe chodenge nehi bata deti hoon'
Rahul said and went to sleep...

Armaan smile knowing Rahul was saying right and thought why to think about it know... What he had to answer the girls, then he would... Becox they haven't done anything secretly...
Changing to comfortable night dress Armaan try to sleep but sleeps were away from his eyes..
He keeps remembering every moment he spend with his Riddhima a while ago... As she was looking like a angel which come from heaven just for him, he couldn't express how pretty she was looking in that saari...
The first time he laid his eye on that saari that day while they were shopping, Armaan thought it would be the best gift he could give to Riddhima for doing so much hard work for the fashion show to make it a bigg and huge success...
Just becox of her, they had reach to the high today and Armaan was really really proud to have her in his company and speically in his heart...
'oh god... Yeh tumne kiya kardiya Riddhima...
Ab main kaise soun... Mujhe har waqt tumhari paas rehne ka mann karta hai...
Tumhe dekhne ka... Tumhe apni baahon main lene ka..'
Armaan keep thinking... 

He took the mobile and thought of msging to check if she slept or not...
He was thinking to send or not and at last he send... He wait for five minutes and when she didn't reply, he thought she miight have slept... He knows she must be tired becox of the busy day they had...
'Tum kaise so sakti ho itni jaldi Riddhima..' Armaan think and closed his eyes just to feel his phone vibrate...

Armaan took the phone and saw Riddhima msg... He smile and open the msg which Riddhima gave to Armaan msg...
'Nehi toh.. Main kyun tumhare baare main sochungi.
Mujhe apni neend bohot pyaari hai...' -Love Riddhima-

Armaan smile reading her reply and send another msg...

'Accha... toh yeh koan mujhe msg kar raha hai..
Tumhari bhoot...' -Armaan-

Armaan waits for Riddhima reply which didn't take much time...
'Main bhoot nehi hoon...
Main bas sone wali hoon... Aur bhoot bhi hai toh kiya huva.. Mujhse baat nhi karni kiya...' -Riddhima-

'Toh seedhe seedhe bolo na tumhe bhi mujhse baat karni hai...' -Armaan-

-Beep-
Armaan recived another msg from Riddhima...
'Nehi... Main bohot tak gayi hoon Issiliye main so rahi hoon...
Mujhe disturb mat karna...
Goodnight...' -Riddhima-

Armaan smile reading this msg...
'Waise mujhe toh baat karna ta..
Actually kuch batana chahta ta.. But tumhe neend aa rahi hai toh koi baat nhi..
Goodnight...' -Armaan-

Armaan knowing this time also Riddhima would reply soon..
'Kiya baat karna hai iswaqt...
Time dekha... Sharam nehi aati kissi ki beti koh is waqt msg karte...
ma behen nehi hai kiya tumhare ghar main...' -Riddhima-

Armaan smile seeing how filmy she could be...
'Nehi nehi Princess...
Mera ma aur behen bhi hai... Aur main jis ladki koh msg kar raha hoon woh bhi jaldi mere hone wale hai...
Toh us main buri baat kiya hai mujhe samjhao na pleasee...' -Armaan-

'Hmm phir toh kuch buri baat nehi hai...
Phir batadoh kiya batana hai...' -Riddhima-

'Yehi ki tum aaj raat bohot khubsurat lag rahi ti...' -Armaan-
'Bohot logo ne yeh mujhe bataya...' -Riddhima-
'Aur bohot hot bhi...' -Armaan-
'Kissine yeh bhi batayi mujhe...' -Riddhima-
'Wht??? Kisne?? kab ..?? kaha??? kyunnn???' -Armaan-
'hehehe... Chill Armaan koi ajnabee ne nehi...
Tumhare behen aur meri behen ne... Aur Sapna aur Muski ne bhi kaha *Wink!!**' -Riddhima-
'Oh accha...
Phir toh tik hai.. Lekin ladke ne aise bola toh main use chodunga nehi...' -Armaan-

'Kyun... Baaki ladko kon mujhe tarif karna mana hai...' -Riddhima-
'Tarif karna toh kiya, tujhe dekhna bhi mana hai.. Kyunki sirf main tujhe aise nazar se dekh sakta hoon Kissi aur koh hakk nehi hai...' -Armaan...
'Paagal...' -Riddhima-
'Woh toh madam aapki pyar main hoon...' -Armaan-
'Stop copying cheezi lines Armaan...
Khud ki koi dialogue toh bolte...' -Riddhima-

-Maine bola toh galat... Jab tu copy line maar rahi ti tab tik ta...' -Armaan-
'Maine kab copy ki...' -Riddhima...
Like this these both keep bickering still late and as they had to wake up early, they slept hoping to meet in each other dreams...

~ BACK IN HOME TOWN ~

Shashank and Padma were standing outside the airport to received Malliks and Riddhima with the gang... Also they invite everyone to dinner as they had to annouce something important...
Everyone leave to their respective house while Riddhima went with Shashank and Padma.. Before that they drop Muskaan and Sapna at their house...
Armaan was happy he got the chance to seat with Riddhima before coming back... Knowing their daily routine will be started from the very next day, still Armaan felt he wasn't getting enough time with Riddhima...

~ GUPTA MANSION ~

As they enter the house, Riddhima through her purse somewhere in the hall on couch before hitting the couch carelessly leaving the bags she bought...
Padma went to bring water to Riddhima and Shashank who was in a call busy discussing something...
'Everything is set Padma... Just be ready by 8 tonight...' Shashank said...
'Ji Shashank..' Padma says...

Riddhima who didn't had a clue what was happening, sit straight asking Padma from eyes what was going on...
'Beti, tum fresh hoke araam karlo.. Aur haan, jhaake phone karke Armaan se der se baat mat karne beitna... Kyunki tumhe mujhse dinner ke liye help karna hai okk...' Padma says as Shashank left to fresh up as he also went airport to received them after just finishing his duty in hospital...
'Kiyun... Main kyun...
Mom kissi aur koh bol dena... I m so tired.. Pata nehi kitni din se main aise kaam kar rahi ti... I just wanna sleep peacefully and I m in no mood to cook today...'
Riddhima says as she closed her eyes...
'I know princess.. But woh kiya haina... Aaj tumhare hone wala pati aur uski family dinner pe aa raha hai..' padma says...
'Toh kya huva mom, woh toh aise aate rehti hai...
I know u will handle it mom... Please...'
Riddhima says still sitting like that...
'I wouldn't have force u beti... But, today I want u to make dinner for them.. please beti... Aur bhool gayi kiya... Humne means aapki dad aur maine kaha ta sabko humhe kuch bohot important announce bhi karna hai..' padma says...
'Mom...' Riddhima try to make her agree but Padma didn't...
'No buts... Maine kaha na u will... bas u r gonna cook...' Padma says and leave...

Riddhima who was surprise as Padma never force her to do anything around the house...
'Yeh mamma koh kiya hogaya hai... Papa se baat karna padega...' Riddhima thought and seeing Padma going to kitchen she run towards Shashank room who was again on phone...
Riddhima wait till Shashank finish the call and seeing his dad end the call,
'Papa, mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai..' Riddhima says...
Shashank who didn't know Riddhima was there was shocked and he turn as if he was catch red handed doing a crime...
'Princess... aapne toh mujhe dara hi diya...
Haan poocho kiya poochna hai...'
Shashank ask facing her folding his arms on chest...
'Woh mamma koh kiya hogaya hai...
Aap koh pata haina i love to cook but aaj main bohot tak gayi hoon.. Issiliye maine mamma koh kaha kissi aur ki madat lo dinner banane main.. Lekin mujhe kaha strickly main bhi dinner banaenge...
Papa, yeh ho kiya raha hai...'
Riddhima asked...

Shashank smiles hearing Riddhima complain and cute pout she was making...
'Toh galat kiya kaha hai aapki mamma ne...
Aaj bohot haas din hone wala hai beti... Aur main aur teri mamma chaahta hoon tum apni haatohse khana banake sabko khilae... bas...'
Shashank says...
'Kiya haas hone wala hai mujhe bhi batao.. Phir main accha accha khana banake khilaungi sabko..' Riddhima says folding her hands and sitting on the bed...
Seeing her act, Shashank smile and move towards her sitting next to her...
'beti.. woh toh aapko raat koh pata chalega...
Toh abhi jao, fresh hokhe rest karo.. Tohdi der sojao, phir utke yummy yummy khana banao...'
Shashank says...
'Papa...' Riddhima try to make puppy face and make him tell her what was they hiding...
'Sorry beti... Aaj woh puppy face kaam karne wale nehi hai..
So better u go and rest now before u go and help ur mamma...'
Shashank said and taking towel from bed where Padma left it for him, he went to take shower...

Knowing neither her dad and mom would tell her anything, she went to her room and freshen up...
Then hit bed as she was feeling sleepy and all the thanks goes to Armaan who was chatting with her whole night through msgs...
Thinking about the previous night, Riddhima slept hoping to meet Armaan in her dream and reality too...

~ 8PM ~

As Padma requested, Riddhima make dinner for everyone... As she got the chance to make dinner for Armaan and his family for the first time, Riddhima call Armaan asking wht others would like as she already knows Armaan favorite but not others...
Armaan was happy to know Riddhima was making dinner, and he tell her everything others like to have for dinner and also ask to add more to his list...
Riddhima smile feeling how excited Armaan was sounding as it was the first time she would be making dinner for him and others too...

Riddhima push Padma out from the kitchen saying as she was to make dinner for everyone, she didn't want Padma to help her any way...
So asking her to see other arrangement before Armaan and his family come, Riddhima push her out strickly asking not to put her feet on the kitchen before she comes out...

Knowing Riddhima was good in cooking, Padma left smiling to her self the one who was not ready to cook 3 hrs before suddenly agree... Padma came to room and Shashank who saw Padma smiling thinking about something ask wht is the reason behind that smile...
'Shashank, woh Riddhima..
Pata nehi use achanak se kiya huva hai... Pehle toh mujhe bola main sab kuch sambhalo, Ab mujhe kitchen se bahar kardi yeh kehke woh sab kuch akele karenge...'
Padma says...
Shashank smiling knowing the reason behind Riddhima's change of behavior...
'Aab muskura kyu rahe ho...' Padma ask seeing Shashank smiling...
'Woh aayi ti mere paas... Yeh jaanne ke liyeh kiya baat hai woh jo specially use khana banvane ke liyeh tum uske peeche padi ho...' Shashank says...
'Aur aapne use bata diya... Shashank, Aap bhi na...
I m sure usne woh puppy innocent face banaya aapke saamne aur aap toh apne princess se itna pyar karte hai ki hide bhi nehi kar sakte...
Lekin mujhe use surprise dena ta na Shashank...Aapne batadiya use...'
Padma says complaining as she thought Shashank ruin her surprise...
'Padma, padma, padma...' Shashank says coming closed to her and holding her shoulder trying to calm her down... Knows Shashank knows why Riddhima act like that.. She was just a perfect copy of his dearest wife...
Padma look at Shashank with fake anger and upset expression...
'Maine Riddhima koh reason nehi bataya...
Tumhe kiya lagta hai main nehi chaahte woh best smile dekhne jab hum use woh baat bataye... Nehi Padma...
Humne already Riddhima koh aise situation main dekha woh bohot kam muskuraate hai dil se... Lekin yeh baat sunne mujhe pata woh kitni khush hoga...'
Shashank says...

Padma look Shashank knowing he was right...
'Haan Shashank...
Main bohot khush hoon isbaar Riddhima ne Armaan koh chuna... Hum bhi yehi chahti ti na... Woh Armaan ki ghar jaane dulhan bannke... Armaan ki wife bannke... Aur Billy aur Ananya ki bahu nehi beti bannke...
Jaise humhare liye Riddhima hai, waise Nikki bhi humhare beti hai...
Aur hum dono jaante hai Ananya aur Billy ke liyeh bhi Riddhima Nikki ki tarah unlogo ke beti hi bane rahenge waha jaakhe... Aur un log Riddhima se bohot pyar karte hai woh waha jaakhe bhi humhe miss nehi karenge... Haina...'
Padma says...
'Haan Padma..
Lekin mujhe abhi tak yakeen nehi ho raha hai humhare princess itni badi hogayi ab hum uski shaadi ki baat kar rahi hai...'
Shashank says...
'Mujhe pata hai Shashank, aap kabhi Riddhima koh apne aankhon ke saamne se dur nehi jaane de sakte hai...
Lekin yeh toh ho na hita ek din... Use apne ghar, apni pati ki ghar ek na ek din toh jaana hi hota hai...
Aur hum khush hona chahiyeh Ananya aur Billy humhare acche dost hai, aur Riddhima toh kabhi bhi humhe milne aa sakte hai... Aur hum bhi use milne ja sakte hai...'
Padma says...

Padma and Shashank keep talking like this about Riddhima's future and they were disturb by doorbell... Knowing Riddhima was still busy in kitchen, Padma went to answer the door but before she could reach Riddhima run to the door...
It was Atul, Anjali, Muskaan and Sapna who came... Riddhima welcome hugging them and as she was done making dinner she run upstairs to get ready before the Malliks come...
Before she goes, she warn everyone not to go to kitchen and look over the dishes she make...
She had set the table and put dishes bowl so she could servve it when everyone comes to the dinner...

~ MALLIK MANSION ~

Armaan was walking around the hall waiting for his mom, dad and Nikki to come out... But they were taking so much time and Armaan had been ready from past hr...
'Mom,Dad, kaha ho aap dono...
Aur Nikss.. tu bhi abhi tak tayyar nehi huvi... Jaldi karo... We r getting late...'
Armaan shouted for the fifth time..
'Coming Buddy... Kyun itna chilla rahe ho...' Billy all ready but Ananya was still in room...
'Dad... Its almost 8 15 and we r 15 mins late already...' Armaan says...
'Toh kya huva buddy... Dinner ke liyeh bhulaya haina... Aur 8 30 koh jaaenge toh bhi kuch nehi hoga.. Chill karo...' Billy says sitting on the couch opening the tv as he keep changing the channel seeing news...
'Common dad... Shashank uncle ne kaha aaj zaruri baat bhi karna ta... Aur dinner ke liyeh invite ki hai toh humhe time par jaana chahiyeh na..' Armaan says...
'Shashank wouldn't mind Armaan...
Let ur mom and Niks come, then we will go...'
Billy says...

Armaan sit next to billy and another five minutes past... Still Ananya and Nikki haven't come...
'Mom aur niks itna time kyun laga rahi hai yaar..' Armaan says...
'Arey ladkiya hai, der toh lagega tayyar hone main... Woh hum ladke jaise nehi hai...' Billy says...
Just then Atul call asking where they were and others had already reach... Saying they r just coming in 10mins Armaan cut the call...
'Mom.. Niks... Aap dono koh jaana hai ya bhi nehi...
Atul ka call aaya... Sab log waha pochgaya aur hum log abhi tak ghar pe hai... Jaldi karo nehi toh main akele chala jaunga...'
Armaan shouted...

Soon Ananya and Nikki came...
'Armaan.. Tujhe aaj itni jaldi kyun ho raha hai.. ' Ananya said correcting her saari...
'Mom.. Ofcourse bhai koh jaldi hoga...
After all bhabs koh dekhna hai na.. Miss kar raha hai...'
Nikki said...
'Shut up Niks... Chalo... Atul ne already call kiya yeh poochne ke liye hum kaha tak pocha hai..' Armaan says making his way out...

Soon Malliks reach Gupta Mansion and ring the bell...
Padma open the door welcoming to them and soon all were sitting in the hall...
Armaan look here and there to see where Riddhima was as she wasn't there with the gang...
Leaving the youngers to be in the hall, Shashank as Billy and Ananya to come studies room as he had something important to discuss with them...

Everyone settle in hall as the got alone and Rahul was the one who was missing other then Riddhima...
'Rahul nehi aaya...' Armaan ask not knowing how to ask where Riddhima was...
'Bhai.. seedhe seedhe poocho na Riddhima kaha hai...' Nikki says giving hi5 to Muskaan who was sitting next to her...
'mujhe poochna hota toh main pooch lunga Niks.. tu chup raho... aaj kal bohot bolne lage ho...' Armaan says... 
But in his heart, he was wondering where Riddhima was and why she was taking so much time...

Atul phone rang and it was from Rahul... He says he wouldn't be able to come as he got a emergency in hospital...

'Waise Anjy,
Shashank uncle ne hum sabko yaha kyun bhulaya...'
Sapna ask...
'I don't have anyy idea Sapna... Ridzy koh pata hoga...' Anjali says...
'Lekin Ridzy hai kaha...' Nikki ask..
'Woh tayyar ho rahi hai... Aata hi hoga...' Muskaan said...

They started to question Armaan about the party that he was going to through and Armaan says he needs to talk dad about it... They haven't decide as today they return from Paris...
'Yeh lo... Aagayi Ridzy...' Atul says who was sitting facing the stairs... Everyone look at Riddhima and was memorized with her beauty... She was wearing a pink simple salwar with matching earrings and bangles... Around her neck it was the necklace Armaan gave...

~ ARMAAN POV ~

'Yeh lo... Aagayi Ridzy...' When Atul says I just turn around as my back was towards the stairs...
I saw Riddhima coming down wearing a beautiful simple pink salwar dress... She was looking like an Angel in this simple dress even...
She hasn't put any make up other then kaajal on her eyes and pink lip gloss on her rosy lips... Her eyes were shinning showing the happiness and little naughtiness..

She came down n hugs everyone leaving me... I pouted when I saw her sitting in between Sapna and Muskaan...
She look at me and wink with the naughty smile playing on her lips...
I couldn't help but the pout turn in to a smile seeing her cute action...

~ ARMAAN POV END ~

Soon Shashank and Padma joins with Ananya and Billy...
They were all sitting near the dinning table and Riddhima started to serve while Anjali helps her...
Everyone started dinner and praise Riddhima cooking, Riddhima smile all the while with whole heart... Knowing she was successful to bring those smile on each and everyone face...

~ AFTER DINNER ~

Padma serve everyone ice cream for a change tonight..

'Wow.. Ice cream... Kiya baat hai Aunty.. lagta hai aaj kuch special hai...' Muskaan says eating her ice cream...
'Haan Muskaan...
Haas toh hai...'
Padma says...
As everyone settle it was Shashank who this time stand gaining everyone attention...
'Accha ab suno baccho...
Maine kaha ta mujhe kuch bohot important baat batani hai toh... Main ,Padma, Billy aur Ananya ne Pandit jo se baat karliya..'
Shashank says...
'Dad... means date fixed hogayi Armaan aur Ridzy ki sagai ki...' Anjali ask getting all excited...
'Haan...
Aur humne decide kiya hai fashion show ki successful hone ki khushi main jo party hum throw karne wali hai, us party main in dono ki sagai karde... Double damaka hogajenge... Double khushi...'
Billy says...
'Lekin uncle, yeh toh batao koansi date final huva hai...' It was Atul who ask this time...

Shashank and Billy exchange look...
Shashank look at Riddhima who was desperately waiting to know while he look at Armaan the very next moment who was sitting biting his nails...
Shashank mile seeing both desperately waiting to know the date...
'In dono ki sagai ek hafte baad... Means 25th May...' Billy announce...

Others jump with excitement and hugs Armaan and Riddhima wishing them congratulation...
Shashank and others were watching the crazy friends who was hugging and congratulating Armaan Riddhima who was busy looking at each other...
However, they didn't say anything but from their eyes it shows how happy they were... and Already they started to dream about that day.. Their
ENGAGEMENT....

With Love
RihooHaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 10 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail

PART 28...

~ TWO DAYS BEFORE ENGAGEMENT ~

Armaan was sitting doing some formalities for a deal that Malliks finalized after the successful fashion show... Armaan was giving all the credit to Riddhima as she was the one who deserve...
Her hard working had took Mallik Enterprise another level up in the business level... No other designer had ever reach that level in last ten years and it was all because of Riddhima and her hard working...
Armaan was so busy in his work that he had forgot that Riddhima was waiting for him in the packing area... Armaan look up from the file when Riddhima banged in to the cabin boiling with anger...
'How dare u Mr.Armaan Mallik...' Riddhima shouted all annoyed of his behavior...
From last two days they were to go and collect the ring but also some work come and Armaan can't make it..
'Riddhima..' Armaan try but she just came and stand in front of him with her hands on her hips...

Armaan didn't get why she was so damn angry...
'Don't take my name.. I know my name okk Armaan Mallik...
How dare u keep me waiting for whole 30mins saying u r coming in 10mins... U r 20mins late Mr. Mallik...'
Riddhima says...
'Maine kab..' Armaan started but soon understood why Riddhima was so much angry on him and boiling like hot water... Armaan closed his eyes knowing now no one could save him from his Riddhima as he had been delaying the programmed from two days..
'So Mr. Mallik, I m sure u understand why the hell I am angry on u...' Riddhima says still standing there the way she was...

Armaan open his eyes and look at Riddhima...
Her face were looking cute when she is angry... Her big big eyes, red red cheeks and nose... She was blowing her hair which was coming down from her forehead on to her eyes blocking the sight.. She was getting irritated by it too but didn't dare to move it from her hand...
Armaan move closed to her taking his coat so not letting her wait more, they could move out from the office...
'Baby...' Armaan try his luck but Riddhima cut him out... 'Don't even try Armaan... Main papa koh call karke bata dungi mere hone wali fiance koh time hi nehi hai ek ring select karne ke liyeh...' Riddhima says folding her hands on her chest..

Armaan move closed to her and wrap his hands around her waist pulling her closed...
'Sorry baby...
Woh bohot important deal ta issiliye main sign kar raha ta... Aur aise kaise sign kardete... Padna bhi toh jaruri haina...'
Armaan says...
'Armaan..
Tum do din se is bahane bana rahe ho...
I know tum boss ho, lekin at least ek din ke liyeh toh apne kaam koh side pe rakkhe mere saat jaa sakte ho na... Ek gande ki toh baat hai...'
Riddhima says...

The moment Armaan took her in his hold, her anger fly out from the window... She always fail to be angry with him for much time..
'I know Riddhima...
I am sorry... But this one was really important.. They wanted me to approve it today itself...'
Armaan says...
'Doh din se tumhe important hi kaam ho raha hai jiski wajahse tum mere saat ek ring select karne nehi ja sakte...
Main akele jaakhe bhi select kar sakti hoon... Ya Mom ya Ananya Aunty bhi jaakhe select kar sakte hai... Lekin maine mana kiya tumhare kehne pe...
U wanna select it thats why only...'
Riddhima says making a cute pout...
'I know Riddhima... Aur maine promise bhi kiya ta hum aaj chalenge...
Toh abhi chalo ya, mujse naraz hokhe sagai cancel karne ki soch rahi ho...'
Armaan says winking at her to make her mood good...
His luck didn't go waste as an adorable smile came on Riddhima face.. Also soon it change to a naughty one...
'Socha toh aise.. Lekin main tum jaise rich hunk koh apne haat se jaane kaise dete..' Riddhima says winking back...

Armaan laugh hearing riddhima replying and giving a quick kiss on her cheeks leave her and move out from the cabin wearing his coat...
Both were soon in the ring shop... Armaan mobile started to ring and leaving Riddhima to look if she find any ring... Armaan came back to see Riddhima sitting looking at two ring... She was confused as both rings were looking adorable...
'Kiya huva... Pasand nehi aayi...' Armaan ask standing behind her and bending down... As he was bending his face was closed to her ear and his breath was kissing Riddhima neck and shoulder...
But this time, it didn't effect her as her attention was on the rings..
'Armaan.. Mujhe toh yeh dono bhi bohot acchi hai.. Koan sa wala choose karun...' Riddhima ask as she was putting her nail in mouth...
Armaan smile knowing she was really confused and took away her hand from her mouth...
'Stop eating nails Riddhima...
Waise bhi I am the one who should choose ur ring na.. So let me do... Tum mere liye ring dekho tab tak...'
Armaan says..
Armaan ask the shop keeper to show males ring to Riddhima and he ask Riddhima to come with him... As Riddhima move with him, Armaan look at the rings Riddhima was checking a while before...
The two rings Riddhima was confused between was beautiful... But another ring caught his attention...
'Bhaiyya, yeh wala dikhao zara...' Armaan ask and the man smiles...
'Lagta hai aap dono ki choice ek jaise hai.. Dono koh same ring pasand aaya...' He said...
Armaan was confused when he says this so he look at him with questions in his eyes... 'Woh madam koh bhi pehle yeh ring pasand aayi... Lekin prize dekh ke mana kardiya..' Shopkeeper says...

Armaan check the prize tag and smile knowing how his Riddhima is... She always think about the prize before choosing anything...
'Bhaiyya isse pack karwa doh.. aur woh wale koh bhi...' Armaan ask him to pack the one Riddhima choose from one sight and took another so he could surprise her in the engagement day...
'Doh doh kyun...' Shopkeeper asked...
'Bhaiyya... Aapne dekha na.. abhi main use yeh dikhaya toh mujhe bohot sunaenge.. Main use surprise dena chahta hoon..' Armaan says...
Seeing how much Armaan loves Riddhima he gave his bless to him and Riddhima... Armaan pay for both ring before Riddhima comes and put one ring on his pocket...
'Armaan...' Soon Riddhima came again confused...
Armaan help her choosing ring for him as she was confused about the size this time...

~ IN CAR ~

'Armaan.. Dikhao na ring..' Riddhima keep asking from the last 10mins but Armaan didn't bug... He was just enjoying this moment seeing how desperate Riddhima wants to see which ring he had choosen for her...
'Riddhima.. Ghar toh pochne doh...
Waise mom ka call aayi toh hum pehle mere ghar jaenge...'
Armaan says..
'Armaan.. I don't mind where u r taking me, mujhe bas ring dikhao...' Riddhima says...
'Kiya baat hai..
Sach main u don't mind where I take u...'
Armaan ask and Riddhima's stop talking hearing this...
'I mean woh...' Riddhima didn't know wht to say... Actually she just wants to look at the ring and she didn't know why she said that, its true she loves to go his place, soon it would be her house too...
'Woh kiya Riddhima...
mujhe nehi pata ta tumhe itni jaldi hai mere saat mere ghar pe jaane ki...'
Armaan said trying to make her forget about the ring for a while and he was successful diverting her mind...
'Aise koi baat nehi hai Armaan...
Maine toh bas aise hi kaha ta... Aur waise bhi teen din se main toh tumhare ghar pe zyada time rehti hoon na...
Aur kisne kaha mere upar sab kaam daalne koh...'
Riddhima complain...
'Arey... maine nhi kaha tujhe party ki tayyari karne main mom and nikki ki help karne koh...
Tumne khud offer kiya un dono koh... Ab mujhe blame mat karo ok...'
Armaan shot back to her...
'Toh aur kiya karu...
Tum aur Billy uncle dono kaam pe hota hai... Ananya aunty aur Nikki akele saare kaam sambhal rahi hai...
Someone should help them na...'
Riddhima says...
'Haan toh is main mujhe kyun blame kar rahi ho... Kaam ki wajahe toh...
Waise bhi main aur dad ne guest list tayyar ki ti.. Aur card toh...'
Armaan was cut by Riddhima...
'Card hum dono koh select karna ta aur tumne asaani kehdi jo mujhe accha lage woh tik hoga...' Riddhima says...
'Toh galat kiya hai.. Jo design tumne choose ki, woh accha hai...
Mujhse zyada tumhe pata hai...'
Armaan says...

Knowing Armaan will give answer to her every question, Riddhima stop talking...
She look out from the window folding her hands on chest making fake angry face... Armaan was glad Riddhima stop talking for a while and forget about the ring...
Soon both reach Mallik Mansion and not waiting for Armaan Riddhima went leaving Armaan behind... Knowing she was not happy with him and he knows he shouldn't have let her choose everything because she wants both of them to decide everything...
Every related decision that took in their engagement, Riddhima wants both of them to decide from the very first day so it would be perfect for both in future...

Riddhima was welcome by Ananya and Nikki who were sitting in the hall having juice as it was so hot out and roaming around that big house, make anyone thirsty...
'Bhabs... Aagayi aap.. Bhai kaha hai...' Nikki ask seeing Riddhima coming and sit next to Ananya with angry face... Ananya and Nikki understand her silent as she didn't hear Nikki or she was really in bad mood to answer...
'Riddhima...' Ananya call her touching her shoulder, Riddhima came back to earth feeling Ananya caring hand on her shoulder...'hah...'
'Kiya huva Bhabs... Aaj phirse bhai ne...' Nikki stop seeing Armaan coming smiling and his eyes were watching Riddhima every action... 'Bhai toh aapke saat aaya hai.. Phir kiya huva...' Nikki finished her sentence...
'Armaan.. Kiya huva...
Riddhima ki mood itni kharab kyun hai...'
Ananya ask showing angry eyes to Armaan...
'Mom.. Kuch nehi huva..
Riddhima koh ring dekhna ta jo maine uske liyeh pasand kiya...'
Armaan says sitting next to Nikki facing Ananya and Riddhima...
'Matlab aap dono saat main nehi gaye ring choose karne ke liyeh...' Nikki ask...
'Nehi.. Hum dono saat main gaya ta...' Armaan says taking water from kaka who bring for him and Riddhima...
'Toh phir... Bhabs koh phirse kyun dekhna...' Nikki ask...
'Woh maine uske liyeh choose ki aur woh mere liyeh choose kiya...
So maine use dikhae bina pack kardi na...'
Armaan says...

Riddhima was not happy so she just keep quite knowing she would blasted on Armaan if she open her mouth and she don't want in front of Ananya and Nikki...
'Armaan.. tum bhi na...
Dikha dete use... Baat koh keechne ki jarurat kiya hai...'
Ananya scold Armaan...
'Mom...' Armaan try to protect himself but Riddhima cut him...
'Mom.. Maine kitni baar use kaha mujhe dikhao...
Waise bhi maine try bhi nehi kiya ta... Ab fit nehi huvi toh...
Lekin nehi.. Armaan koh toh bas...
Ek toh hum log saara kaam sambhal rahi hai uparse yeh Armaan... Aur bola kisne kaha mujhe aap dono koh help karne koh...
' Riddhima complain as she got the opportunity...
'Maine issiliyeh bola kyun pehle tumne complain ki ti...' Armaan says...
'Maine complain nehi kiya ok Armaan...
Maine just aise kaha tum help nehi karte aur yeh sirf meri sagai nehi hai..hum dono ki hai... Aur jitna main sab kaam main madat kar rahi hoon utna tumhe bhi karna chahiyeh...'
Riddhima says...
'Haan I know but mujhe office ki kaam bhi toh karna hota hai...' Armaan says..
'Tum toh aise bol rahi ho mujhe koi kaam nehi hoti Armaan...
Don't forget even I work in ur office... Aur mujhe bhi kaam hota hai phir bhi I find time to do other works which related to our personal life...'
Riddhima shot back...

Mean while, Ananya and Nikki were enjoying this bickering of Armaan and Riddhima...Smiling how childish both could be...
'Bas karo dono...
Kaise bacchio ki tarah ladrahi ho...'
Ananya at last spoke between them and both stop...
'Mom.. Riddhima ne start ki...' this time Armaan complain...
'Toh kiya huva,,, Jo Riddhima keh rahi hai woh bilkul tik keh rahi hai...
Tum aur tumhara dad toh bas list tayyar ki guest ki baaki sab kaam hum ladies kar rahi hoon...'
Ananya support Riddhima...
Armaan look shocked hearing this... He didn't know Ananya would be supporting Riddhima instead of him... Armaan look at Riddhima with shocked eyes and Riddhima show her tongue on her victory...

Before both could start again, Nikki ask to show her rings... Ananya also ask so not having another option Armaan took the ring out from his pocket... It was his and hers, both Ananya and Nikki like it...
'Riddhima... What u r going to wear that day on Party...' Ananya ask...
Riddhima look at Armaan knowing he said he would be deciding wht she would wear... Seeing Riddhima looking at Armaan, Ananya understand...
'Ooppps... Lagta hai galat insaan se poocha...
Armaan tum hi batao Riddhima kiya pehenne wali hai...'
Ananya ask giving a teasing look to Armaan who act as innocent, that he didn't know wht Ananya was talking about...
'Mom... As we decided it would be formal party, everyone would be wearing formal cloths na...
Saari toh tik hai, evening gown bhi tik hai...'
Armaan says..
'Haan toh yeh tum decide karenge na Riddhima kiya pehennenge...
Tumhe Riddhima saari main accha lagta hai ya gown main...'
Ananya asked...
'Mom.. Kal pata chaljaenge Riddhima koh woh kiya pehennege...' Armaan says...
'Fit nehi huva toh...' Nikki ask naughtily just to tease them...
'Toh Riddhima could make it fit for herself...' Armaan said carelessly...
'How mean bhai... Aap dono ki sagai hai and aap chahte ho bhabs apni dress fitting karke tik kare...' Nikki says...
'Yaar tum log mujhse against kyun ho... Jo main keh raha hoon, sab galat lagte hai aap log koh...' Armaan says...
'Kyun hum ladies hai and ladies knows more then guys...' Nikki says...

Armaan knows he wouldn't beat them so joins his hand saying sorry and left from there...
'bhabs, Bhai ne aapko hint diya aap kiya pehennenge...' Nikki ask Riddhima as soon Armaan left from there...
'Nehi... Aise kuch nehi bataya mujhe... na diya...' Riddhima says looking at Armaan who was looking at her and wink before going away from her sight...

~ PREVIOUS DAY BEFORE THE ENGAGEMENT ~

Armaan and Riddhima took leave from work and was helping Ananya and Nikki...
Billy had to go to meet some dealers as Armaan wouldn't leave the country becox he had to be in front of Ananya as Ananya order...
Most of the day, Riddhima was in Mallik Mansion...
Muskaan, Sapna and Anjali joins... .Atul was handling Mallik Enterprise on absent of Armaan and Billy Uncle...

By that night 10pm decoration was done,,,
They had put a big tent outside in the garden as Armaan want... It was decorated by Purple and White curtains... Also red carpet was on the ground leading to the stage they put in the middile of the tent... Lilly's and Orchid's around the stage decorating it...
Ananya was ordering some servant to distribute the cards on right addresses from morning... They got the cards in morning so Anjali and Nikki helps Ananya writing guest name on the cards while Sapna and Muskaan helps Armaan and Riddhima with decoration...
Garden were beautifully decorated and no problem was having in light, everything were perfect by the time they end that night...
'Mom.. I m hungry...' Armaan says as he sit next to Ananya who was checking some last minute preparation calling catories and other arrangement that should be done by next day before 4...
Party would be starting by 7pm and they were to start the engagement ceremony by 8pm...
'Haan ek minute Armaan... Mujhe yeh list check karna hai...
kaka will be serving the dinner shortly... Tum log jaakhe fresh hojao...'
Ananya says as she was busy at the moment...

Armaan and Nikki move to their rooms while others move to guest rooms which was open for them...
Armaan knows it would be the best time to give Riddhima the dress he decide her to wear for the next day... So he msg Riddhima to come to his room... He thought Riddhima would make some excuse so went to washroom to get a cold shower as it was so hot...
All the work make him sweat so he just wanted to feel the cold water...

On the other hand, when Riddhima saw the msg from Armaan she smile knowing why he must be calling her.. It was Riddhima who got freshen up as others were laying down as they were tired...
After Riddhima came, Muskaan went to freshen up and Riddhima except from there saying she is going to help Ananya with the dinner and other things she might need help...
Anjali and Sapna didn't say anything as they were really tired...

Riddhima came to Armaan room and standing outside she knock the door...
No answer from inside... Riddhima again knock and after knocking three times, she open the door to see no one in the room...

'Yeh Armaan kaha chala gaya...
Mujhe bhulake khud gayab...'
Riddhima says and she move inside to see if he was in balcony or not... But he wasn't there either...
Thinking where he must have gone, she turn around to go... Before she could cross the door of washroom, Armaan came out all of sudden and Riddhima bumped to him...

Riddhima lost her balance and was about to fall when Armaan hold her before she could hit the floor...
Armaan also didn't know Riddhima was there in the room so not wearing anything he came out with towel around his waist and his body was bare with little waters dropping down from his hair to shoulder and to his manly body which was perfectly built...
Riddhima had her eyes closed but felt Armaan bare body and she felt current run down in her spine...
Her heartbeat goes fast and she tight her eyes not opening as she knows she would loose her sense seeing him like that...
Armaan also was lost in Riddhima, whose eyes were closed due to fear of hitting the hard floor... But she was lucky that he got caught of her on right time before both lost the balance...
'Riddhima... Tum yaha kiya kar rahi ho...' Armaan ask as it was him who first came to sense...
Riddhima open her eyes when Armaan ask this and stand straight making distance between them.. She turn her back towards Armaan feeling shy and red color crap on her cheeks turning it pinkish...

Armaan also feel the nervousness around them so he quickly move to the bed where he left his T.Shirt which he took out to wear for the night...
Putting in properly, again he spoke knowing he had to end this silent around them...
'Riddhima...' Armaan call her name...
'Woh tumne msg kiya ta.. Issiliye,,,' Riddhima answer knowing Armaan wants to know why she was here... She was feeling shy to face her so she said standing like that...
Armaan smile seeing the shy Riddhima and move towards his wardrobe and took out parcel from there...

Armaan came in front of Riddhima and she was looking everywhere else but not to him...
'Yeh tumhare liyeh...' Armaan forward the gift... 'Tum kal party main yeh pehennenge...Please...' Armaan ask...
Riddhima nod and took the gift from her... 'Check karlena... As Nikki ne kaha size main tohda different aa sakte hai...However maine Nikki koh saat lekhe gaya ta yeh laane ke liye and she thinks this one would be perfect fitting for u...' Armaan says...
Before Riddhima could say anything, Ananya call from down stairs saying dinner was ready and everyone to come down...

Quickly Riddhima left from there and went to guest room and keep it there..
After dinner, Armaan drop Sapna, Muskaan and Riddhima to Gupta house.. Atul came to take Anjali, so they both went to their house...

~ GUPTA MANSION ~

As Armaan drop Riddhima and it was late, so he didn't come inside... Padma and Shashank were in the hall talking about something but seeing Riddhima come with Sapna and Muskaan, they stop...
Riddhima didn't wait as it was late, so wishing goodnight to them she went to her room...
Muskaan and Sapna sit with Padma and Shashank for a while before going to the bed..
Riddhima went to her room and lock the door... She took out the parcel Armaan gave her look at the dress...
A smile form in her lips and she thought to try it, but she was so tired she didn't feel like to... Knowing no one would disturb her till late the next day she kept the parcel in her wardrobe and went to change...

As usual before going to sleep Armaan call her and both keep talking about the next day for sometimes...
Their happiness were reaching up the sky touching in the highest... Both keep talking late and Riddhima didn't know when she slept talking to her prince charm...

~ ENGAGEMENT DAY and PARTY ~

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

I was getting ready for the party and also the most important day of my life...
As it was every girls dream to get engage and get married to the one and special person they love to no end... Today, was the day for me...
Today, was the day I would be offically engage in front of the whole world to Armaan...
Armaan, who love me to no end...
Armaan, who will never let the sorrow touch me...
Armaan, who would do anything to keep me happy and the smile on my face every second...
Armaan, who would keep me happy by being my side...
Armaan was the one and only guy that was mean to be for me in this whole world...
God has send him, just to be with me in my life to make me strong and fight others who try to hurt, give pain to me...
Who try to play my life and ruin it, but today I know there was someone who would protect me from all the enemies and that someone was ARMAAN...

'Riddhima... Itni der se andar kiya kar rahi ho...
Chalo we r getting late baccha...'
I came back to my sense when I heard my mother shouting from outside the room...
As I didn't want anyone to see till I didn't get full ready to tonight party...
Sapna and Muskaan were asking her to go parlour with them but I refused knowing Armaan will like me with simple makeup and in simple way...
I didn't think what other would think, because Armaan was the one who matters to me now...
His like and dislike...

'Riddhima..' Again mom call and I answer her knowing she wouldn't stop knocking the door if I didn't answer her... 'Mom.. Main aa rahi hoon... Bas 5mins..'
'Tik hai.. Tum ek kaam karo...
Tum Muskaan aur Sapna ki saat aajana main... Main aur Shashank abhi nikal rahi hoon...
Humhe kuch kaam hai so jaldi jaana hai...' Mom says...
'Tik hai mom...' I call her back...

Before leaving the room, I look at the mirror checking myself one last time...
'Here I come Mr.Armaan Mallik...' I said winking looking at myself in the mirror...

~ RIDDHIMA POV END ~

Muskaan and Sapna were waiting for Riddhima in the hall...
Five minutes before Padma came down without Riddhima and ask them to come with Riddhima, As she and Shashank had to collect something on the way to Mallike Mansion they would leave before them...
'Yeh Ridzy itni time kyun laga rahi hai...' Muskaan said sitting on the couch as Sapna just came from kitchen getting water for them...
'Common Muski...
Uski sagai hai.. Toh of course woh time toh lagaenge...
Waise mujhe uski dress dekhna hai... But woh hai ki humhe dikhayi nehi...'
Sapna says...
'Haan.. Maine bhi uski peecha isbaat koh lekar bohot ghumi.. Lekin usne dikhayi nehi yeh kehkar jab woh tayyar hogi tab dekh lena...' Muskaan said...
'Tum dono ka inthizaar khatam hogayi..
Dekho main aagayi ready hokar...'
Riddhima says coming down from the stairs...
Sapna and Muskaan trun around to see Riddhima and Muskaan who open her mouth to speak couldn't say anything because Riddhima was looking Masha Allahh...

~ IN MALLIK MANSION ~

Nikki was ready wearing a green evening gown which was coming down upto her knee... She left her hair opening and put little make up as she her self didn't like to put so much make up...
After getting ready she came to see if her mother was ready and saw Ananya standing in front of the mirror wearing black long evening gown with matching jewelry...
'Wow mom.. U r looking gorgeous... Koan kahenge aap doh baccho ki ma hai..
Aap toh bohot young lagti ho...'
Nikki says seeing Ananya already...
'badmaash... Aate hi shuru hogayi na...' Ananya said turning and hitting Nikki cheek playfully...
'Sach main Mom... Dad koh aane doh, woh bhi aise bolenge...' Nikki says and just than Billy enter...

Seeing both ladies ready, Billy stop on the spot staring to the lovely ladies of his family...
'Wow.. Mere dono ladies ek dum tayyar hai...
Ananya... Tum toh Nikki ki badi behen lag rahi ho... Beautiful...'
Billy says...
Ananya and Nikki look at each other and next moment brush out laughing... Billy who didn't know why they were laughing, look at them with questions in his eyes...
'Mom.. Dad kabhi nehi badhal sakte...
Aap dono continue karo... Main Bhai koh dekhti hoon... Pata nehi woh aaj itna time kyun laga raha hai...'
Nikki said controlling her laugh and still she couldn't help laughing she left the room...

~ IN ARMAAN ROOM ~

~ ARMAAN POV ~

I was standing in front of the mirror looking at myself...
I don't know why, something was missing... But what... I keep staring and I know everyone would say whatever I wear, I look dashing and hot...
I make my hair with my hands and put the jacket over the shirt which I took matching to the color of gown I gift Riddhima to wear today's party and our engagement...

Yes, At last,,,
At last today was the day, the day Riddhima, My love would be offically engage to me in front of thousands of people...
Knowing girls drool over me, I feel pitty for them becox I would be only Riddhima's from today... That too offically...
I was happy, Happy my waiting came to an end...
It happen weeks before the day, I met her after searching of two long years...

As I was ready, I took out the ring which I got for her, the ring first Riddhima like but seeing the price she ask him to choose another ring... It was his luck, his eyes fell on it and even he like it...
'I know tum bohot khush hogi yeh dekhke Riddhima...' kissing the ring and I put it back on to the box...
There was a knock on the door and I went to open to see Nikki standing smiling... She was to shouted on me but don't know wht happen, no words came from her mouth...

~ ARMAAN POV ENDS ~

It was 7pm and first one to reach was Padma and Shashank...
Also Atul and Anjali joins them shortly along with Rahul... Ananya and Billy were standing near the entrance to welcome to the guest...
They were talking and soon guest started to arrive...
Ananya ask Anjali to go and get Armaan and Nikki as they were taking time to come out...

Anjali goes with Atul and Rahul inside but they didn't need to go further as Armaan and Nikki were coming out...
Anjali was wearing a long blue dress with matching jewelry... Her hair was make in a bun and she put minumum make up which make her look beautiful...
Atul were wearing blue shirt with black jeans and black jacket... Whereas Rahul, was wearing brown shirt with black jeans and jacket...
'Anjy... U r looking beautiful...'Armaan says as he welcome Atul and Rahul at last Anjali who was first meeting with Nikki...
'Mere bhai... Woh mere patni hai...' Atul says smiling and making them separate away from each other as Armaan was hugging Anjaly tight knowing Atul would get jealous...
'Haan toh maine kab kaha mere patni hai..
Main toh uski behen se pyar karta hoon aur sagai karne wala hoon aaj..'
Armaan says...
'Phir tu Anjali se flirt kyn kar raha hai saale...' Atul says...
'Atul...' Anjali says but Rahul and Armaan laugh as it was the way they talk to each other...

Armaan and Rahul give hi5 to each other and Nikki shake her head knowing Armaan was just pulling Atul leg...
'Anjy... Chodo na in log koh...
Yeh log toh aise hi baat karte hai ek dusre se... Chalo... Guest aana shuru hogayi...'
Nikki says and she took Anjali with her leaving the three friend...
'Yaar Champ, tumhe ab tak pata hona chahiyeh tujhe irritate karne ke liyeh Armaan aise Anjali koh bolte hai...
Hum dono koh pata hai tum kitni possessive ho Anjy koh lekhe...'
Rahul says...
'Chill Champ...
U know I only Love Riddhima... Main toh aise hi bol rahi ti...'
Armaan says...
'Ab tumne Riddhima ki naam li hai toh poochna padega, woh nehi aayi abhi tak...' Rahul ask...
'Haan.. Pata nehi kaha rehgayi...' Armaan says looking at the time and it was 7 15pm...
'Call karke poocho kaha hai...' Rahul says...
Before Armaan could say anything or call Riddhima, Billy call him as some important guest arrive...

Guest were coming and almost everyone had come...
Even Sapna and Muskaan had come but Armaan hadn't seen Riddhima yet...
Knowing Riddhima is already there and why he hadn't seen her yet, Armaan scan the place but didn't saw her...

After meeting some special guest's Armaan joins with others...

'Riddhima kaha hai...' Armaan at last ask not seeing her around...
'Woh toh abhi yahi ti... Pata nehi kaha chali gayi...' Anjali says...
'Bhai.. Don't tell me aapne abhi tak bhabs koh nehi dekha... She was looking so gorgeous...' Nikki said and Armaan make a face knowing everyone had seen her but not him...
He was dying to see her wearing that dress he gifted her...
'Waise I must say to be brother in law, aapke choice bohot accha hai..' Anjali says...
'Aur dekho...
Armaan ne bhi same color ki shirt pehena hai...'
Sapna says...
'Wah.. Kiya pyar hai...' Muskaan said...
'Guys... Riddhima kaha hai koi toh batao...' Armaan says getting irritate knowing they were teasing him and Riddhima must be involve them too with her hide and seek game...

Others started to laugh seeing how desperate Armaan was asking for Riddhima...
Armaan look at them with fake anger and them stop laughing trying to hard to control as Riddhima says a few minutes ago it was so much fun to see Armaan making those faces...
'Riddhima ne sahi kaha...
Armaan tum aise muh banate waqt bohot funny lagte hai...'
Anjali says...
'Haan.. Aur main pehli baar dekh rahi hoon bhai koh aise face banate huve...' Nikki says...
'Haan haan.. Sab has lo...
Tum log koh toh main baad main dekhlunga...'
Armaan says...
'Dude... Humhe baad main dekhlena...
Lekin tum Ridzy ke liyeh pooch rahi ti na... Woh dekho...'
Atul says and Armaan turn around to see were Atul was pointing...

The light goes off and people started to talk...
'Hi everyone... Don't worry... Light koh kuch nehi huva hai...
Aap log soch rahi hogi yeh light achanak se kaise gaye...'
Nikki said holding the mike who was now on stage... Spotlight was on her...
'Actually, aap sabko pata hoga ki yeh party kis liyeh hai...
Aur is party koh aur enjoyable and memorable bana ke liyeh humne kuch socha hai... Why don't we start this night with a beautiful song from someone who u all known...
Actually this one is for my brother, Armaan Mallik...
Bhai, Mujhe pata hai aap woh insaan ke liye inthizaar kar rahi hai jo aap sabse zyada indhuniyamein of course aapke family ki baad pyar karta hai...
Hum sabne milke (Nikki says as the gang joins her on stage...) aapko already bohot tang ki...
Lekin humne socha aisa kuch kyunna kare aap bhi is din koh kabhi na bhoole... Aur hum sabke liyeh memorable ho...'
Nikki says...

Atul took the mike from Nikki...
'Toh humne bohot request karne ki baad, woh maan gayi hai... Aur woh haaskar tumhare liye yeh song dedicate kar rahi hai Armaan...'
'Aur hum sab yeh unmeed karte hai aap sabko yeh song pasand aaye, aur uski performance bhi...' Anjali says...
'So people.. Hold ur breath and welcome to...' Rahul says and everyone stand around him so they all could say the name together...
'Riddhima Gupta...' They said and guest claps and everyone waits for Riddhima...
'Armaan... This one is for u...' Came Riddhima voice and soon the song started...

~ YEH WADA RAHA FROM MOVIE YEH WADA RAHA ~

La, la la la la la, la la la la la la la
La, la la la la, la la la la la
(Riddhima was standing at the entrance of the tent holding a mike... Spot light was on her and she was smiling with her most beautiful smile adoring her face..
Everyone turn around to look at her and Armaan also turn around to see where she was...)

Tu tu hai vohi dil ne jisse apna kaha
Tu hai jahan main hoon vahan
Ab to yeh jeena tere bin hai saza
(Riddhima sang as she moves towards Armaan pointing him and them touching her heart... Armaan smile hearing her sweet voice... He was on cloud9 and it was really a big surprise for him as he didn't get any clue of this till now...)

O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah - 2
Phir ho na judaa, haan yeh vaada raha
(Armaan was lost in Ridhdima and her beauty... He was staring her without blinking his eyes and Riddhima came and stand in front of him...
Riddhima give the mike to Nikki who was standing closed to Armaan and took his hand on her...)

La la la la la, la la la la la
Main aawaaz hoon to tu hai geet mera - 2
Jahan se niraala manmeet mera
(Armaan was still lost in her and Riddhima took Armaan to the stage...
Without saying anything, Armaan walk with her upto the stage...)

Mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah
O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah
(As they were standing on the stage, Riddhima left Armaan hand and singing the lyrics walking around him...)

(Armaan gave his best smile seeing hearing the meaning of the song and Riddhima smile winking at him knowing now he was back to his sense as from the the moment he saw her, he was lost in her beauty...
It was what Riddhima wanted to see, his expression was as she expected...)

Kisi mod pe bhi na yeh saath toote
Mere haath se tera daaman na chhoote
(Armaan sang as he holds Riddhima hands and pulling her close to him...
Riddhima smile hearing Armaan joining with her... Riddhima lower her eyes when Armaan put her hands upto his lips and kissing it softly...)

Kabhi khwaab mein bhi tu mujhse na roothe
Mere pyaar ki koi khushiyaan na loote
(Riddhima sang looking at Armaan and both soon share a beautiful eyelock and Riddhima put her one hand on Armaan cheek cupping it and Armaan close his eyes feeling her touch...)

Mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah
O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah
(Armaan sang as he hold Riddhima hand which was cup his cheek and feeling it...
Armaan open his eyes and look at Riddhima kissing her palm which was closed cup his cheek.. Armaan holds her from waist with the other hand and pull her closed to him..)

Tujhe main jahan ki nazar se chura loon
Kahin dil ke kone mein tujhko chhupa loon
(Riddhima sing as she put her other hand on his chest and Armaan was holding her other hand near his heart...
Riddhima could feel his heart beating and with every beat it was saying her name...)

Kabhi zindagi mein pade mushkilein to
Mujhe tu sambha le, tujhe main sambha loon
(Armaan sing and started to move slowly to the beat holding Riddhima in his arms and promising her...
Riddhima blink her eyes saying he trust him...)

O mil jaaye is tarah, do lehre jis tarah - 2
(Riddhima sang...)

O la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la
(Both sang together and was lost in each other again...
As the song goes on, Armaan and Riddhima felt their surrounding vanished around them...
They felt that it was only them their, no one else...)

Yeh vaada raha
(Riddhima sing the last line and this time Armaan saw, she means every single word she sing tonight, only for him...
Armaan kiss her forehead and both were lost in each other eyes...)

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

I have been hiding from Armaan eyes from the moment I saw him when I reach the place... I saw him talking to some guest which came from other country...
Dad and Uncle also were busy talking to some other people so I thought to play hide and seek for sometimes...
It was 7 35 and I know I have 25more mins to play hide and seek with Armaan... I walk looking at Armaan so I could hide from his eye as I wanna see his expression when he sees me...

As I move inside, I bumped to Nikki and she shouted excitedly but on right time I put my hand on her mouth stopping her...
Nikki ask from action why I put my hand on her mouth and I request her not to shout and take my hand from her mouth, explaining her why... She understood and soon I met others and tell them not to tell Armaan I reach...
15mins past and I saw Armaan searching around the place looking for someone...
'Bhabs... Bhai bohot der se aapko dhund raha hai...' Nikki says...
'Guys I have a superb idea... Ridzy please mana mat karna...' Atul says...
I didn't know wht was going in Anjy di mind... But I look at her what she was thinking...
'Nikki ne mujhe yeh idea diya...
Kyunna tum Armaan ke liyeh ek song gaaye..'
Anjy di says...
'Di, Main kaise...' I said...
'Common Ridzy... It would be really superb and enjoyable...
U should do it.. At least for Bhai...Hum sab jaante hai woh idiot hai aur aise kuch nehi socha hoga bhai ne...'
Nikki says..

I didn't know wht to say but even I feel it would be something different and Armaan would be happy...
'Please Ridzy.. Maanjao na...
Tumne itni der Armaan ki nazaronse bach ke raha hai, kuch time aur... I m sure for u both it would be the one of the best day and special too...'
This time it was Sapna who speak...
'Sahi kaha Sapna... Aur Ridzy...
U know yaha bohot media ki log bhi hai... Socho.. Jo ladki ya Armaan ka life partner banne ki khuwab dekhte hai, woh log ki kitna jealous hoga yeh dekhke...'
Muskaan says...
'Issiliyeh toh main nehi karna chahti...' I says...
'Common Ridzy...
I m sure woh Siddhant aur Shilpa bhi yeh news pe aayenge toh dekhenge...Waise bhi tum dono ki sagai tohdi der main hone wala hai...
It would be really awesome...'
Atul says...
'Aur u should let Siddhant knows u have move on... for good and better...' Rahul says...

I think about what my friends were saying and even I felt it would be something unique to do...
I look at them and saw how much they want me to do it... For Armaan, for us and for them and both family...
'Okey... I will do it...But main koan sa song gaaun..' I asked them...
'Jo tum hamesha se hi gun guna te ho bachpanse... tumhari favorite...' Anjali says...
'Awww di... U still remember...' I says hugging her...
'How can I forget when it comes to u Ridzy, my princess...' Anjy di says and she hugs me back...
'Bhai yaha aa rahi hai, Ridzy.. Bhaago...' Nikki says...
I move away from them and wait for other to handle everything as they said they would... I move towards the entrance as Nikki ask I should come from there...

I saw Armaan moving towards the gang and they were teasing him... I stand hiding from everyone eyes and soon the light goes off and Muskaan came with mike and which me all the best...
I look around to see Nikki standing on the stage and other also joins them...
I smile hearing Nikki's each and every word and how others also support and joins her on stage... I got ready... 

I know it was the moment...
The moment he wanted to see me wearing the dress he choose for me... I was ready to capture every single expression of his in my heart...
As I says 'Armaan this one is for u...' ,He turn around and even I got lost in him...
Sure he was looking dashing and hot...
With same color shirt as my dress and black jacket over it... He had left first two button of his shirt open letting his well built chest visible...
As I look at his eyes, I know he was admiring me like I was admiring him... Spark twinkling in his blue eyes and the naughty smile which form in his lips didn't get unnoticed by me...

~ RIDDIMA POV END ~

~ ARMAAN POV ~

As I heard Riddhima sweet voice, I turn around to face the enterance... .
She was standing there, my eyes fell on her, I was lost..
Lost of word seeing the beautiful and gorgeous Angel standing in front of my eyes... As I had imagine, she was looking most beautiful girl in the world...
As I had wear purple shirt, the same color of her gown which I choose for her... She was looking Masha Allah and I just want that moment to stop there... I felt it happen for me only as the rest go fades around me...
It was only her, I could see, nothing else... No one else...

I look at her from head to bottom and again bottom to head...
As she wears the purple long dress with black high heels... Diamond simple earrings and the necklance I gift her... One hand it was diamond bracelet which I have her..
My glare move to her face, she put simple and light make up... Just the way I like, and her hair was left open flying freely and some kissing her forehead and cheeks...

I didn't know when she came and stand so closed to me... That spark in her eyes were telling me so many things...
I know like me, she was also really really happy tonight, it was our dream now, dream to be together and tell everyone that we belong to each other...
I didn't know when she took my hand on hers and saw the blush crap on her cheeks turning it pinkish... The shy smile and I just couldn't move my eyes from hers...
She took me to the stage and soon I came back to reality and hear which song she was singing for me...

I was so happy she had choose this song as it was one of my favorite as I m not a fan of singers and don't watchi movies and songs...
As she sang, I felt she was meaning every words of the lyrics and soon I joins her...
We both were lost in each other and I keep singing along with her to support her,...

~ ARMAAN POV ENDS ~

'Ehem ehem ehem...' Both Armaan and Riddhima came back to the earth hearing fake coughing around then by their friends and guest were clapping for them... Riddhima smile and Armaan move closed to her holding her by waist...
'Hayye... Kabhi moaka nehi chodte hero Ridzy koh apne baahon main lene ke liyeh...' Muskaan says..
'U both looking amazing and awesome together...' Anjali says...
'Waise bhai, ab aapki inthizaar toh khatam hogaya almost... Ab toh khush hona...' Nikki said winking at Armaan who smile and look Riddhima who was standing with lowering her eyelash...
'Bohot...' Armaan says...
'Niks... Almost kyun..' Rahul ask...
'Dakkan.. Almost issiliyeh abhi sagai ke liyeh tohda waqt bacha hai...
Aur Armaan aur Riddhima ki inthizaar tab pura khatam hoga, jab dono ek dusre koh ring pehena de... Samjha...'
Muskaan says...
'Pehli baar tumne akalmandki baat ki Muskaan... Proud of u...' Rahul says patting Muskaan back...

Muskaan gave him a killing look for making fun of her and Sapna hold her knowing she would move and hit Rahul for it...
'Rahoool... Tu hamesha Muski koh itna tang kyun karta hai...' Armaan ask...
'Dude... Tu apne wale koh dekho na.. Kyun dusron ki life main interest ho raha hai...' Rahul says...

They move down from the stage and soon billy was on the stage...

They couldn't continue with the conversation as Billy started to talk asking for everyone attention...
'Ladies and Gentlemens...
Thank u so much for coming and joining us in this evening...
Also a special thanks to Riddhima and Armaan for the lovely performance...
So people,
As u all know we r throwing this part for the successful show we held in Paris few days before...
Also on this opportunity, I would like to announce, My son Armaan Malliks Engagement...'
Everyone claps and gang hugs Armaan and Riddhima...
'We had decide, to do the ceremony tonight itself so we could enjoy for two reason...
I Would like Armaan to come on stage... Son please come...'
Billy says...

Leaving Riddhima with the gang, Armaan move to the stage and stand with Billy and Ananya who was standing with Billy...
'So, I know u all must be wondering who is the lucky girl...
Yes, she is indeed very lucky and we r most luckiest parents to get someone like her as our daughter in law kam Daughter... We r really happy, she would be a part of Mallik from tonight however, she had been from few months..
May I have Riddhima Gupta on stage...'
Billy says and came near the stairs of the stage forwarding his hand to Riddhima direction...
Again everyone claps for Riddhima as she came up to the stage and took Billy hand which he was forwarding...
'Before they exchange the rings. Mr. and Mrs. Gupta please come on stage... Also Mr. and Mrs.Joshi, Rahul, Muskaan and Sapna... Everyone come on stage...' Billy says...

Everyone was soon on stage and it was Nikki who was missing...
'Lets start with the ceremony... Rings kaha hai...' Billy says looking at Ananya...
'Here it is Dad...' Nikki said coming with a small tray with ring box on it...
Soon Armaan took Riddhima's ring on his hand and Riddhima took his ring on hers... Pandit Ji ask to exchange and first it was Riddhima who put the ring on Armaan finger... Both smile and Armaan took Riddhima's hand in his to which some people whistle...
Armaan put the ring on Riddhima's finger and kiss it softly making Riddhima turn all red with shyness...
Riddhima look at the ring and was surprise... Surprise to see the ring she had choose the moment her eyes fell on it... But how come Armaan knew she likes it...
'Mujhe yeh ring bohot pasand aaya, aur job bhaiyya ne kaha tumhe bhi pasand aayi lekin prize dekhke tumne mana kiya..' Armaan whisper near Riddhima ears to which Riddhima look at Armaan..

Armaan wink at her and Riddhima couldn't say anything as guest were coming one by one to congratulate them...
Armaan and Riddhima were standing on the stage with gang as Mr.and Mrs.Mallik and Mr. and Mrs.Gupta came down leaving them and letting others to congratulate the couple...
Also there was people from media and photographer which they hire to click photos in party... Specially of Riddhima and Armaan engagement ceremony...

Gang move down leaving AR to deal with the guest who was coming to congratulate them...
Soon they were alone and Riddhima got the chance to talk Armaan...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name but she didn't need to say anything further as Armaan answer her unspoken question...
'Riddhima.. I know tumhe yeh ring pasand hai.. Aur mujhe bhi...
For me, prize isn't important than ur happiness... Aur engagement ring toh bohot special hota haina... Aur tum bhi toh yehi chahte hai hum dono pasand kare...
Tumne yeh nehi batayi tumhe yeh ring pasand ta, lekin mere dil ne pehchaan liya tumhe koansa sabse zyada pasand ta...
Aur jo khushi abhi teri chehre pe hai, woh khushi dekhna chahti ti...
Tum khush hona Riddhima...'
Armaan ask...
'Bohot bohot khush hoon Armaan...' Riddhima says not knowing wht else to say...

Soon, Nikki announce it was time for dance...
'So ladies and Gentlemen... As this is a special night, why not our new couple start with the first dance...' Nikki says...
'So please everyone put the hands together for Armaan Mallik and Soon to be Riddhima Armaan Mallik...' Anjali says...
Everyone claps, Muskaan and Sapna brings them down to the dance floor and move aside... Both AR was standing facing each other in the middle of the dance floor...
Soon the song start...
Armaan put his hand around Riddhima waist pulling her closed to him and hold her other hand... Riddhima put her free hand on Armaan shoulder and both started to move on the beat...

~ Jeene Laga Hoon ~

Jeene laga hoon, pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada, tumpe marne laga hoon
( Spotlight was on AR and they keep moving on the beat... Both were lost in each other eyes and enjoying the moment to the fullest...)

Main mera dil aur tum ho yahaan
Phir kyun ho palkein jhukaye wahaan
Tum sa haseen pehle dekha nahin
Tum is.sey pehle thhe jaane kahaan
Jeene laga hoon pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada tumpe marne laga...
hmmm... ho..
(Armaan turn Riddhima and pull her to him... Now Riddhima back was facing him and Armaan holds Riddhima hands from behind pulling her close... Riddhima rest her back Armaan and was feeling as she was in cloud nine...)

Rehte ho aake jo tum paas mere
Tham jaaye pal yeh wahin
Bas main yeh sochun...
(Slowly Riddhima turn and look at Armaan who put his hands on her waist pulling her closer... Riddhima hands were on his chest...)

Sochun main tham jaaye pal yeh
Paas mere jab ho tum... (x2)
(Riddhima look at Armaan eyes and was lost in the blue ones which was showing only love and love... Deep and pure love for her...
Armaan was busy admiring his Riddhima looking at her face without blinking his eyes...)

Chalti hai saansein, pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada, dil theharne laga...
Hmmm... ho...
(Armaan kiss Riddhima forehead and rest his forehead on hers...
Riddhima smile seeing this act of Armaan and she holds his shirt from in front...)

Tanhaaiyon mein tujhe dhoonde mera dil
Har pal yeh tujhko hi, soche bhala kyun

Tanhaai mein dhoonde tujhe dil
Har pal tujhko soche (x2)

Milne lage dil, pehle se zyada
Pehle se zyada, ishq hone laga..
Hmmm... ho...

Armaan and Riddhima were so lost in each other eyes, they didn't know when the song got over...
They came back to reality when others clap for them and both move away from the dance floor... Some were already on the floor dancing and Armaan just want to be away from that noisy place and be alone with his fiance...His Riddhima...

With Love
RihooHaws
RihooHaws thumbnail

PART 29...

Armaan and Riddhima were so lost in each other eyes, they didn't know when the song got over...
They came back to reality when others clap for them and both move away from the dance floor... Some were already on the floor dancing and Armaan just want to be away from that noisy place and be alone with his fiance...His Riddhima...

Armaan look around and saw now only very few people were there... Know it wouldn't be nice to vanished from the party, Armaan ask Riddhima to meet him after the party before going home...
Before Riddhima could answer, Billy came with some friends to introduce them to Riddhima...
Soon again they were got busy meeting people and dinner...

~ TERRACE ~

Armaan was standing near the railing waiting for Riddhima to come and meet him..
Just few minutes ago all the guest were gone and others were busy talking... Armaan was just waiting to be alone with Riddhima so he could tell her how much beautiful she was looking tonight...
Armaan felt Riddhima was around him... He could feel his heartbeat getting little fast sensing Riddhima coming near him...
He closed his eyes and Riddhima face came in front of his eyes... She was smiling with her most beautiful smile and she was looking gorgeous in that dress he choose for her...

'Armaan...'
Armaan heard Riddhima calling his name... He smile knowing his feeling was right, right of feeling that she was coming to meet him... She was around him...
Armaan open his eyes and turn around to see Riddhima standing in front of him... She was looking tired, but her eyes says how much happy she was tonight...
Riddhima came closed to Armaan and stand closed to him... Armaan keep looking at her without blinking his eyes... As if he blink, she would vanished to thin air...
Red color crap on Riddhima cheeks as she was feeling shy becox Armaan gaze were on her and she saw him looking without blinking his eyes... She knows how much Armaan loves her but whenever Armaan look at her like that, don't know why she feels her blood rush faster in her spine making her nervous...
Riddhima put her hand on Armaan eyes when she saw Armaan was lost in her again...

She had been noticing Armaan being lost in her every moment she look at him... Riddhima saw Armaan smiling when she put her hand on his eyes blocking his view...
'Kya huva...' Armaan ask moving Riddhima hand away from his eyes...
'Yeh toh mujhe poochna chahiyeh ti Armaan...
Tumhe kiya huva hai... Aise kyun dekh rahe ho jaise tumne pehle mujhe pehli baar dekh rahe ho...'
Riddhima said lowering her eyelash as Armaan holds her hand...
'Haan... Ab tum mere fiance ho...
Toh fiance ki roop main pehli baar dekh raha hoon...'
Armaan said winking at her...

Riddhima smile hearing him and Armaan took her both hands and kiss it softly... Riddhima smile got wide when he did it...
Armaan look at her and smile... 'U r looking beautiful Riddhima...' Armaan says...
Riddhima smile and something click in her mind...
'Accha.. Mujhe toh pata hi nehi ta...
U know sab party main bas aise keh rahi hai main bohot beautiful lag rahi ho...'
Riddhima says winking at him...

Armaan saw the naughty spark in her eyes and knows she was in a naughty mood...
'Accha hai...
Waise bohot ladkiyon bhi mujhe keh raha ta ki main bohot dashing aur hot lag rahe ho...'
Armaan says...
Riddhima hit hearing this and Armaan laugh seeing the possessive side of Riddhima...
'Kyun maar rahe ho Riddhima...
Kuch toh respect karo... Main tumhari fiance hoon ab...'
Armaan says..
'Haan pata hai... Lekin yeh mat bhoolo main bhi tumhari fiance hoon aur aise aur ladkiyon ki baare main bolna mana hai...' Riddhima says...
'Maine toh bas tumhe bataya...
Woh log mujhe dekhke tariff kar rahi toh meri kiya galati.. Waise bhi mujhe pata hai main kitna handsome, dashing , hot and sexy hoon..'
Armaan says...

Riddhima open her mouth like and 'O' hearing Armaan giving compliment to him...
'Muh band karo...' Armaan says laughing and closing her mouth... Riddhima shows angry eyes to him and Armaan keep laughing...
Next moment Riddhima started to hit Armaan and Armaan got hold of her hands...
'Tum bohot bure ho Armaan...' Riddhima said showing fake anger..
'Aur tum bohot acche ho...' Armaan said and Riddhima stop moving hearing him...

Both were soon lost in each other...Armaan was holding Riddhima by one hand around her waist... Riddhima's both hands were on Armaan chest...
Armaan pull his other hand upto her cheeks caring it softly... Riddhima closed her eyes feeling Armaan cold fingers... She felt for a second or so her breath stop...
Armaan move his face closed to her and started to leave kisses on her face...
First on her forehead... Then eyes which was closed, soon he kiss both cheeks and move a little away looking at her to see she was shivering as his hot breath were kissing her lips...
Smile came to his face seeing how Riddhima was getting nervous thinking soon he will be stealing her lips... However, it wasn't their first kiss and Armaan knows she wouldn't mind him kissing her...

On the other hand Riddhima was waiting for Armaan to kiss her lips and when he didn't, she open her eyes to look at him...
Armaan look in to her eyes seeing how she was waiting for him to do it... Not waiting another second, Armaan place his lips on hers...
It was a soft kiss as it start but as they keep kissing, it turn to a passion one and both were lost in each other they didn't know others were waiting for them...
Their kiss were broke by Armaan phone...
'Yaar... Koan hai...
Hamesha galat time pe bachte hai...'
Armaan says and took to see Atul calling...
'Kiska hai...' Riddhima ask...
'Tumhari jeeju ka...
Pata nehi in log ki problem kiya hai... Kabhi humhe akela nehi chodte..'
Armaan says pouting...

Riddhima smile seeing Armaan complaining...
'Bacche ho tum... Utao aur poocho kiya huva...' Riddhima says...
'Kiya poochna hai... Mujhe nehi poochna kuch...' Armaan says and put it back to his pocket without answering...
He pull Riddhima closed to steal another kiss but Riddhima turn her face...
'Kiya huva...' Armaan ask...
'Armaan... Bohot der hogayi... Mujhe ab chalna chahiyeh...
I think jeeju issiliye phone kar rahi hai.. Meri phone di ki paas hai...'
Riddhima says..
'Haan toh chali jaana... Pehle mujhe tumhe dekhne toh doh...
Aur meri kiss... Abhi kaha pura huva hai...'
Armaan says naughtily...
'Badmaash...
Chodo mujhe.. Mujhe nehi deni koi kiss wiss... Chodo Armaan...'
Riddhima said trying to move out from his hold...
'Chodne ke liyeh tohdi na pakda maine...
Aur waise bhi... Yeh ring...'
Armaan says holding Riddhima hand and showing her ring which he put on her finger... 'Tumhe issiliyeh pehnayi kyunki sabko pata chale ab tum sirf aur sirf mere ho..' Armaan complete the sentence...

Riddhima look at Armaan stop moving in his hold... Riddhima knows Armaan mean wht he just said...
'Riddhima.. I love u... I love u a lottt...' Armaan says...
Riddhima smile hearing this and small tears were shining in her eyes... She hugs him hiding her face on his chest and Armaan also hugs her hiding his face on Riddhima hair...
'Armaan... Tumne yeh ring kyun choose ki...' Riddhima ask as they stand like that for sometimes...
'Pata nehi kyun, lekin jab maine is ring koh dekha... I felt this was the one... The one I wanted to give u... The one which shows how pure our love is to each other...
Riddhima... I know yeh sunne main tohda odd lagte hai but I really felt this one was just made for u... N u deserve it...
Aur tumne, tumne kyun nehi bataya mujhe tumhe yehi ring pasand hai... Woh toh mujhe pasand aaya aur woh dukaan wale ne kaha tumhe bhi pehli nazar se yehi pasand aayi...'
Armaan says..
'Armaan.. main jaanti hoon humhare pyar ki aage koi bhi prize important nehi hai...
Aur yeh main bhi yeh kuch months se jaan gayi hoon tum mujhse bohot pyar karte ho aur mere liyeh kitna bhi spend karna hai toh karenge...
Lekin Armaan.. Mere liyeh yeh money important nehi hai...
Tumhara pyar, tumhara saat important hai...'
Riddhima says...

Armaan look at Riddhima understanding wht she was trying to say...
'Riddhima... I know wht u r trying to say...
But yeh ring hum dono ki pasand hai... Aur tum yehi chahte ho na, jo humhe pasand hai woh hum le...
Aur haan, I don't care about the prize yeh sach hai...
Kal tum ek mamuli cheez dilane ke liyeh bhi mujhse kehti toh main tumhe woh lakhe dunga... Kyunki mujhe tumhari khushi important hai... Not all expensive things...
Aur main bhi jaanti hoon tumhe expensive cheeze nehi pasand... Simple and priceless pasand hai...'
Armaan says...
'Main tumse jeet nhi sakti Armaan... Kabhi bhi nehi...' Riddhima says knowing he did it for my happiness...
'Woh toh hai...' Armaan says and Armaan received one slap from her...

Again Armaan phone ring and this time when Armaan left to take the mobile, Riddhima run away from there...
Armaan call her but she said she would call him when she reach home...

~ IN HALL ~

Riddhima came down leaving Armaan to answer his call and bumped to Anjali who was going upstairs to see where was as her phone was with her...
'Ridzy... Sambhalke...
kaha baage jaa rahi ho...'
Anjali says holding Riddhima balancing before they both fall and hit the hard floor...
'Woh di.. Kuch nehi...
Mujhe laga aap sab mujhe yaha chodke chali jaaenge.. issiliye main jaldi jaldi aa rahi toh maine aapko dekha nehi...'
Riddhima says catching her breath...
'pakka na yehi baat hai...' Anjali ask looking at Riddhima face as she was little red...
'Haan di... Aap kyun aise pooch rahi ho...' Riddhima ask correcting her hair as it was little mess...
'lag rahi hai ki tum Armaan ke saat tohda busy ti...' Anjali says helping Riddhima putting her hair...

Riddhima stop and look at her, she didn't know wht to say as Anjali caught her lying...
'Woh di... main...' Riddhima didn't know wht to say... she felt ambrass...
Anjali smile seeing how Riddhima got nervous... 'Paagal... It's ok.. Ab tum dono offically engage ho...' Anjali said caring her cheeks...
Riddhima hugs her knowing she was only teasing her...
'Aap yaha upar kiya kar rahi ho...' Riddhima asked coming out from the hug...
'Haan woh main...
Yeh leh...'
Anjali says giving Riddhima her phone... 'Yeh dene tumhe dhund rahi ti... Aur mujhe pata ta tum Armaan ki saat ti issiliye Atul se kaha phone kare lekin Armaan ne answer nehi ki...'
'Haan woh... hum...' Riddhima says but Anjali cut her..
'Its ok Ridzy...
I know Armaan aur tumhe tohda waqt chahiyeh ta yeh sabki baad...
Aur main bohot khush hoon Ridzy... Tumne sahi faisla li aur hum sab tumhare liyeh bohot khush hoon..'
Anjali says cupping her one cheek in her palm...
'Thanks Di...' Riddima says holding Anjali hand which was on her cheek...
'Thanks kisliyeh Ridzy...' Anjali asked...
'Mujhe support karne ke liyeh...
Aap sab hamesha mujhe support karte hai... Meri khushi chahte hai...
Aur maine itni din tak aap logo se akele hokhe bohot dukh di na...'
Riddhima says...
'Ridzy, jo huva usse bhul jao...
Tum ab woh sab bhul ke apni Armaan ki saat aage bado... Aur hum sab jaante hai, Armaan tumhari saat denge... Har gadam main tumhare saat kada rahenge woh...'
Anjali says..
'I know di...
I just hope main Armaan koh khush rakh sakhe...'
Riddhima says...
'Kyun nehi rakh paenge...
Tum itni pyari hai ki tum kabhi kissi koh dukh nehi de sakte...
Armaan ki khushi tumhari khushi main hai Ridzy... Tum khush rahenge toh woh bhi khush rahenge...'
Anjali says...
'Sach main Di...
Main bohot lucky hoon mujhe aap jaise behen mili...
Mamma aur papa toh hamesha mere saat dete hai... Aur aap bhi...'
Riddhima said hugging her again...

Both keeps hugging for sometimes and broke the hug hearing some noises and saw Armaan coming down...
'Tum dono abhi tak yehi ho...
Mujhe laga ab tak sab chale gaya hoga...'
Armaan says coming and stopping in front of two sisters...
'Kyun.. Hum kyun jae...
Waise humhe toh abhi jaana hi hai... Woh toh tum meri behen ki saat romance karne main busy ti, issiliyeh humhe rukhna pada...'
Anjali says winking at Riddhima who understand her di was teasing Armaan...
'haan di..
Yeh Armaan bhi na.. Pata hai kitni derse main keh rahi ti use mujhe jaana hai mamma papa wait kar rahi hai...
Lekin nehi... Kaha ab engagement hogayi hai toh kissi koh koi problem nehi hoga...'
Riddhima says making a bechari face...
'bad manners Armaan..
Abhi toh sirf engagement huva hai... Shaadi nehi...
Toh itni der dono akele main milna, not good...'
Anjali says...
'yaar lekin mujhe toh...' Armaan try to protect but Anjali and Riddhima started to laugh seeing Armaan sweating...
'Hehehe.. Omg... Di.. dekho Armaan koh... Kitna pasina pasina ho rha hai darke...' Riddhima says ...
'Sach main Armaan...
Mujhe nehi pata ta tum mujhse aur mamma papa se itna darte ho... hahhahah...'
Anjali says...
'Yaar tum log mazak kar rahi ho aur yaha mere halat...' Armaan said making a cute face...
'Awww.. kitna innocent hai tu Armaan...' Anjali says pulling his cheek...

Riddhima keeps laughing and Armaan look at him fake anger...
'Sorry Armaan...
But tum aise darte huve bohottt cute lagte ho...'
Riddhima says pulling his cheeks and next moment again both sisters started to laugh...
'Haan haan... Haslo dono milke...' Armaan says and move down to join others... Riddhima and Anjali also went with him still laughing...

~ GUPTA HOUSE ~

As soon as Riddhima got in to the house, she came to her room wishing Padma and Shashank goodnight, Sapna and Muskaan went with Anjali and Atul as Atul says he will drop them their house...
Riddhima quickly change to her comfortable night dress as she was feeling tired and she just want to hit the bed to dream about her and Armaan future...
After changing Riddhima hit the bed and took her mobile to see someone had call from an unknown number...
'Yeh kiska number ho sakte hai...' Riddhima thought... She also thought to call and check but leave it becox she knows Armaan would be waiting for her call as she said she would be calling him after she gets ready to hit the bed...
Riddhima dials Armaan number and it shows busy... She again dials but still busy...
'Yeh Armaan kisse baat kar rahe hai iswaqt...' Riddhima thought...
She again dials and this time it was ringing... Armaan answer after four rings and Riddhima was shocked when Armaan rudely said, 'Maine kaha na mujhe baat nehi karna tumse...'

Riddhima was shocked... Hell shocked to hear Armaan so angry...
'Armaan...' She call his name and next moment Armaan answer with calm... 'Riddhima.. Woh sorry.. Mujhe laga woh news wale hai... Kabse pareshan kar rahe hai...'
Riddhima felt releif knowing why Armaan was angry...
'Oh.. Mujhe laga tum mujhpe gussa ho...' Riddhima said laying down on her bed looking at the ceiling...
'Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai apne Riddhima se gussa ho...' Armaan says...
'Point hai...
Waise itna gussa sirf news walon ke wajahse hona, ya kuch aur baat hai...'
Riddhima asked...
'Sach main Riddhima...
Yeh log toh ab peecha chodenge nehi... Baar baar call karke pareshan karenge...
U know mujhe in logo se apne personal life ke kuch bhi share nehi karna... Lekin yeh log toh...
Kaise bekhuda sawal karte hai...'
Armaan says...
'Koi baat nehi Armaan...
Kuch din main jab woh log koh koi aur news miljaenge toh tab sab shaant hojaenge...
Waise bhi new wale toh call karenge na... India ki famous and youngest successful businessman ki sagai jo hogaya...
Woh bhi mujhse...'
Riddhima said giggling imagine Armaan expression at the moment...
'Sach main Riddhima...
Mujhe nehi pata ta yeh log koh itna interest hoga...
Waise bhi main kyun un logo koh bataun woh ring jo maine pehnai woh kitni ki hai...'
Armaan says...

Riddhima smiles fade hearing this... So this was the main reason why Armaan was so angry...
'Haan hai mere paas bohot paisa...
Lekin yeh paisa maine mehnnat karke kamaya hai... Nahi kissi koh loota hai... Aur yeh log...
In logo koh kiya problem hai... Jo jitni marzi main tumhare liyeh spend karun...'
Armaan says...
'Armaan..
Chodo na... Maine kaha na... logo koh baat karne ka bas ek moaka chahiyeh...
Koi kuch bhi kahe... Sach yehi hai hum dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai aur bohot log hai jo yeh sapna dekhte hai woh tumhara fiance bane... aur tumse un logo ki shaadi ho...'
Riddhima says...
'Haan lekin un logo koh mere paise chahiyeh hota hai...
Kissi koh nehi pata tum mere paisoans se nehi, mujhse pyar karte hai...'
Armaan says...
'Aur humhe yeh kissi koh prove bhi nehi karna hai mujhe tumse pyar hai...' Riddhima says...
'Accha ab yeh sab chodo...
Kal Sunday hai... Atul ne kaha woh gang koh invite kiya hai unke ghar...
Tum aa rahi ho na...'
Armaan ask changing the topic...
'Accha...
Mujhe nehi pata... na di ne kuch kaha, na jeeju ne...'
Riddhima says...
'Oh.. I think woh dono bhul gaye... Koi baat nehi.
Now i m telling u na...
Be ready by 8am...'
Armaan says...
'what... Itni jaldi...
Common armaan... Sunday hai... Main itni jaldi utne wali nehi hoon kal..
Main bohot tak gayi hoon... Toh main 12 se pehle nehi utungi..'
Riddhima says...
'Yeh kiya baat huvi Riddhima...
Sunday hai,, Humhe ek hi toh din milte hai sabse milne ke liyeh...'
Armaan says...
'Common Armaan...
Is week hum sabse har din mili ti...
Monday koh waise bhi kaam pe nikalne hai aur yeh week main bohot busy... Toh main kal nehi utne wali...
Waise bhi di aur jeeju ne mujhe nehi bataya kal sab waha uske ghar milne wale hai...'
Riddhima says...
'Toh kya huva un dono ne nehi batayi.. I told u na.' Armaan says...
'Haan toh...
Main itni jaldi nehi utne wali...'
Riddhima says...
Tum utengi, aur tayyar hokhe rahenge... Main tujhe lene aaunga...' Armaan says...
'Nehi main nehi utungi...' Riddhima says...
'Utenge Riddhima...' Armaan says...
'nehi utungi..' Riddhima says back...
'Utenge...'Armaan says and they keep bickering over it like kids... 

PART 30...

Riddhima was sleeping peacefully dreaming about her Armaan... She was dreaming about her engagement all over again...
Sun had rise an hr ago and the run rays were coming inside from the window which Riddhima left open the previous night as she was talking to Armaan...
Riddhima turn in her sleep and now her back was towards the window...

Someone enter from the window who was wearing black cloths... Whoever it was look around the room and his gaze were stop to Riddhima who was sleeping with her back towards the window...
A smile form in his face which shows naughtiness and mischef...
Slowly not making any noise he makes his way to the bed... He was lost the way she was sleeping without any tension...
Comforter was upto her waist hiding her legs... Her stomach was relieve as her top had moved a little up in her sleep... Her hands were left bare as it didn't had a hand in the top she was wearing...

Person sit on the bed and soon Riddhima turn to his side facing him... Some hairs were on her face, hiding her face...
Frown was adoring her face, as the hairs were tickling on her cheeks disturbing her sleep... Her one hand was on her stomach which still relieve little part of her fair milky skin... other hand was near her ear under her hair...
Her face were hidden with hairs so the person softly move some hair away from her face as it was disturbing her beautiful sleep whom she was dreaming about...
Smile form in her face as she the frown vanished from her face... She continue dreaming not knowing who was sitting next to her in her room in this early morning...

He was admiring the beautiful Angel who was sleeping in front of her... She had a small smile playing on her rosy lips...
He moves his hand up to her cheeks which was so soft and pinkish... He care her cheek softly so her dream wouldn't get disturb... Her smile goes wired feeling his touch...
'Armaan...' As she felt his touch, in her sleep it was the only one name came from her mouth...
'Riddhima...' He call her name hearing she saying his name...
Riddhima slowly open her eyes and smile seeing him in front of her, again she closed her eyes but next seconding she again open her eyes with shocked written all over her face...

Yes, It was only Armaan who had climb from her window as he said previous night, he would come to take her to Anjali house...
As Riddhima refused to move so early out from the bed, Armaan personally reach to wake up...

~ RIDDHIMA POV ~

After talking to Armaan till very late. I didn't know when I slept on my bed...
I was living again the most special moment of my life with Armaan AGAIN... I was wondering how nice and beautiful it felt to live the moment again and again just to be with Armaan... My love...
Something were disturbing my sleep but, I didn't feel to open my eyes... I just didn't want this moment to ruin or break... It was so real just the previous night, everything seems so real and colorful...

Frown was on my face as I felt something tickling around my forehead, eyes and cheeks... It would be good to say all over my face in simple...
I didn't know how and when it soon stop and smile form in my lips...
Next moment I saw Armaan standing close to me and as some hair were coming in front my face, he move it behind my ears so he could get a closed view of my face...
'Armaan...' His name came out from my mouth feeling him so closed to me... His cold fingers were caring my face and why it was feeling so real...
Where I dreaming or not... Why I feel his caring was so real not dream...???
I was wondering and I heard someone saying my name...
'Riddhima...' I look around but the Armaan who was standing with me wasn't anywhere to be seen now...

I was still sleepy, I didn't feel to open my eyes... But hearing my name so closely and clearly, I just open my eyes to see Armaan sitting next to me...
Thought it was in dream as I saw him giving a smile flashing the adorable dimple with his million dollar smile which every girls drool over...
As sleeps were blocking my eyes didn't letting me keep it open, again my eyes got closed...
But...

Wait a minute...
Really I was dreaming or Armaan was really sitting next to me on my bed...
With a jerk my eyes got open automatically thinking Armaan was really sitting next to me... I saw him smiling again...

~ RIDDHIMA POV END ~

~ ARMAAN POV ~

By 8 am, My clock started to buzz and knowing I need to spend sometimes, with my fiance, I got out from the bed and got ready...
Checking the time as it was 8 30 am only, I went down without making any noise...
As it was Sunday, servant also would be starting their works by 8 30am... Mallik's wouldn't be coming out from their rooms normally before 9 am on Sunday unless, yes unless they don't have any special meeting or plan...

As the previous night, everyone were awake still late and they had an awesome night rocking, they were so tired that they would be relaxing till 9 30 or 10 today...
Nikki also says she would reach Joshi mansion by 9am only as it would be really early to disturb Anjali and Atul on a Sunday...

So before joining other friends, I thought to spend sometimes with my Fiance... As I don't know others would give opportunity after their non ending teasing...
I know Riddhima had strickly as not to come and wake her up as she was hell tired handling two works from weeks...
But, I didn't want to let the chance to go that and I know Riddhima wouldn't be angry once she saw me...

I took my bike keys and zoom off towards Gupta Mansion...
I reach there in 20mins as traffic wasn't there at this time and as it was Sunday still everyone would be enjoying their dream...
I stop little away from Gupta mansion knowing it wouldn't be a good idea to banged the door at this early... So thought of an idea and started to peeped around the house to see if there was a way to get in...
It was my lucky day, and I saw a room door open which was in first place and I know it was non other then Riddhima's room...
'Lekin main andar kaise jaun...' I thought looking here and there just to my eyes catch a ladder... 'This will be so cool... Kiya baat hai Mr. Mallik... Pyar main kiya kiya karna pad raha hai... businessman se seedhe ladder climber... hahaha'

I thought and chukkle thinking how crazy love make people and do crazy things just to get a sight of their love ones...

I move the ladder near the window and slowly started to climb... It didn't take much time to reach up to the room and I just inside quitely as I didn't want to get caught...
I look around the room to see Riddhima, my Angel sleeping with her back towards the window...
'Uff.. Yeh Riddhima bina... Aise khidki kol ke sona nehi chahiyeh ta...
Aaj main itni aasani se aagaya waha se... Kahin kal koi aur aagaye toh... Nehi nehi.. Woh kyun aayenge... Main toh iske liyeh paagal hoon...
Koi aur aise kyun aayenge...'
I thought and stop seeing the sight in front of me...

I felt my breath got stuck somewhere, when I properly saw what Riddhima was wearing...
She was sleeping peacefully, as if not tension was ever there in her life... I saw her top has move a little up relieving her waist and her bare hands with deep neck from back...
I didn't know when my feet started to move and took me closed to her bed... I was soon sitting next to her admiring her perfect body...
Riddhima turn in her sleep and a cute frown was adoring her face as the hairs were disturbing her dream...
'God, How can anyone be so innocent and beautiful at the same time...' I thought as I took my hand up to her face moving the hairs away from her face...

Frown turn to a beautiful smile and I didn't know when my hand move again up to her face and started to care her soft cheek...

I was lost in her beauty as usual admiring in her night dress even, she looks like an Angel...
'Armaan..' I heard her calling my name and I didn't know why, I couldn't stop my saying taking her name... 'Riddhima...'
I saw her opening her eyes and closing again... but soon again she open her eyes again... but this time it shows shocked written all over her face as with a jerk she get and sit on the bed covering herself up to her chest pulling the comforter up...
I saw color turning dark in her cheeks and shyness in her eyes...

~ ARMAAN POV END ~

Riddhima sit with a jerk pulling comforter upto her chest hiding herself knowing which situation she was...
She didn't expect him to be there early in the morning as she clearly ask him not to call and disturb her sleep as she was hell tired...
'Tum yaha...
What the hell Armaan... How did u get in...'
Riddhima asked trying to hide her in the comforter as she felt her cheeks getting heat and she felt uncomfortable in that dress...
'Woh main..' Armaan who was lost in her didn't get the word out from his mouth...
'Woh main kiya...
I told u Armaan mujhe itni subah disturb mat karna... Waise bhi koi itni jaldi utenge nehi aaj...'
Riddhima says as Armaan lower his head...
'I know Riddhima... but I was...
MISSING U...'
Armaan says looking back to her and meeting her eyes...

Riddhima didn't know wht else to say... He just seal her lips by saying it...
'I know aaj Sunday hai, humhe sabki saat guzarna hai but before that, I want to spend sometimes with my FIANCE...' Armaan says not breaking the eye lock...
Riddhima saw how much he loves her and how crazy he could be when it come to meet her and spending time with her...
'Tum paagal ho Armaan...' Riddhima says breaking the eye lock and look everywhere else not him...
'Tumhari pyar main...' Armaan says and Riddhima look at him again to see him staring at her without blinking her eyes...

Silent took place in between two lovers while the talking was done by both's heartbeat...
As now Riddhima's sleep fly out from the open window, Riddhima thought it would be a good idea to spend a sunday morning with her fiance...
'Armaan... Woh tum baahar jao...
Main tayyar hokhe tumhe neeche milungi...'
Riddhima says looking away as she remember in which dress she was...
Armaan smile hearing her and make his way out from the window knowing it would be best thing to do...

When Armaan move down from the window, Riddhima came out from the bed and run to washroom to get ready...
Armaan was witing for Riddhima near his bike playing with his phone..

As soon Riddhima got ready she took her mobile and keys knowing Padma and Shashank wouldn't be awake till...
She check the clock and it shows 9am in the morning... Riddhima knows it would be best if she spend time with Armaan first before she joins with anjali , Atul, Sapna and Muski... She didnt know when Rahul and Nikki would be joing them... h him
Riddhima slowly came out from the house and locked and before running out from the gate as she didn't see Armaan anywher around the garden or house..
She saw him standing near this bike playing with his phone...

Armaan was waiting for Riddhima when he felt she coming... He look up from the mobile as he was checking some places he could take Riddhima...
Armaan saw Riddhima coming wearing a orange white top with tight jeans... She hasnt put any make up other then khol in eyes and pink lip gloss... No jewelery other then the ring and necklace he gifted her...
She was simply looking beautiful this morning...
'Hamesha aise kho jaana zarur hi hai kiya Armaan...' Riddhima says coming closed to him as she saw Armaan again lost in her as usual...

Armaan who was lost in Riddhima's beauty, didn't hear when and what Riddhima said... He even didn't know Riddhima was standing infront of him, close to him...
When Armaan didn't reply, Riddhima knew he was again in his lala land... Riddhima shake Armaan holding his arm to which Armaan came back to the world...
'Hah...' Armaan says still not moving his eyes from her face...
'Chale ya, yaha rehne ki iraada hai...' Riddhima says... 
But still Armaan was staring at her...
Riddhima put her hand on his eyes blocking his view to which Armaan smile and kiss her palm... Riddhima smile shyly seeing this action of Armaan...

Armaan move her hand away from his eyes and move his face close to her ear and whisper 'Gorgeous'...
'Tell something I don't know Armaan...' Riddhima says as naughty smile form in her lips...
Armaan smile hearing this and pull her in his arm... Riddhima felt her breath got stuck as he pulled her closed to him to which both body's were hitting each other...
'Armaan...' Riddhima call his name and now she knew Armaan was back to the real world...
'Tum itni khoobsurat ho toh main kaise apne aapko rokh paungi...' Armaan says smiling looking her face as Riddhima lower her eyelash because how closed they were standing...

Armaan was holding Riddhima by waist and one hand move to her face where her open hair were coming to her face hiding his view...
He cares softly in her cheek to which Riddhima closed her eyes as her heartbeat got fast... Armaan smile feeling Riddhima shiver in his hold and kiss her forehead...
He move little away say, 'Chale' and soon both were sitting on the bike and zoomed off out to the road where no living person or thing were awake yet...

Armaan stop his bike outside coffee cafe and it seems that no one were inside as it was early for a Sunday...
'Hum yaha kyun aaye hai...' Riddhima asked as she move down from the bike...
'Coffee peene ofcourse...
Aur kaha jaana hai madam koh... Meri ghar???'
Armaan asked as he also move down from the bike and winking at him...
'Nehi woh... Mera woh matlab nehi ta...' Riddhima says looking away from Armaan...

Armaan smile and hold Riddhima by waist and move inside...
Other then AR their were two more couple's enjoying their breakfast in a quite place and in counter there was a old man who must be in his last 60's...
He smile seeing Armaan and Riddhima coming inside and quickly move towards them welcoming...
'Aao bacchon... Morning Morning... Main aap dono ke liyeh kiya laun...' He said coming greeting both Armaan and Riddhima...
'Morning Uncle Ji...
Mere liyeh coffee aur madam ke liyeh Hotchocolate...'
Armaan says...
'Accha accha.. Aur kuch chahiyeh...' He asked going inside to give the order...
'Nehi uncle...' Armaan says...
'beit jao baccho... Main dono ki coffee aur hotchocolate lekhe aata hoon...' Uncle says and left...

Armaan and Riddhima look around and Armaan spot a corner table which was hidden from the entry cafe... Armaan hold Riddhima hand and move there...
It was a nice place, and as it was Sunday place was quite...
'Kitni acchi jhaga haina...' Riddhima says...
'Pasand aaya...' Armaan ask sitting and pulling her next to him as there were sofa chairs and there was a wall to so who sit outside wouldn't see them...
'Haan... Lekin tumhe yeh jhaga kaise pata... I mean maine suna hai tum aise ladkiyon ki saat aur doston ke saat coffee peene nhi aate...' Riddhima said looking Armaan as he pull her next to him and putting his one hand around her shoulder...
'Haan aata toh nehi hoon...
Lekin ek baar Atul aur Rahul ki saat aaya yaha... Sunday koh, issiliyeh mujhe jhaga pata hai...
Aur mujhe yeh bhi pata hai Sunday morning koh yaha bohot kam log aate hai...'
Armaan says holding Riddhima hand which he put engagement ring...
'Oh.. Sunday koh...
Kyun... I mean Sunday toh milte hai tumhe rest karne ki...
Waise mujhe poochna nehi chahiyeh because maine suna hai...'
She was cut by Armaan... 'Ki main Sunday koh bhi kaam karte hai... Haina..' Armaan says moving closed to her...

Riddhima nodd her head to which Armaan smile and rest his head on her shoulder...
Armaan was playing with Riddhima's fingers and Riddhima was just sitting enjoying the closeness and both were enjoying each other company...
Soon uncle came with their coffee and hotchocolate... Both were talking about ramdoms things and they leave from the place when Atul call Armaan asking when he would be coming and bring Riddhima along with him...
Same time Anjali call Riddhima asking to get ready, Armaan would be coming to take her...
They only didn't know both AR were with each other enjoying time alone away from everyone...

~ ATUL MANSION ~

Muskaan and Sapna reach along with Rahul by 10am... Anjali were busy in kitchen making breakfast as they have been up late so knowing everyone would prefer to have breakfast late today...
Muskaan and Sapna went to help Anjali, while Rahul joins Atul who was watching news in the hall...
Nikki also joins by 10 15am still rubbing her eyes...
'Armaan kaha hai...' Atul asked as he open door for Nikki...
'Bhai nehi aaya... Mujhe laga woh yaha hoga ab tak...
Ghar pe nehi hai...'
Nikki says coming inside and sitting on the couch as still she was feeling really sleepy...
'Nehi... Nehi aaya abhi tak...
Maine toh raat koh bataya use aaj hum sab yaha milenge...'
Atul says as he came behind Nikki...
'Nikki, tum Armaan ki saat nehi aayi... Toh phir kaise aaye ho...' Rahul asked...
'Arey main driver ki saat aaya hoon... Bhai toh bike lekhe gaya hai...
Pata nehi kaha gaya... Subahse nehi hai..'
Nikki says as she got her eyes closed...

Meanwhile, Anjali came out from kitchen followed by Muskaan and Sapna...
'Nikki... Tum aagayi... Armaan kaha hai...' Anjali asked to which Atul answer... 'Use pata nehi Armaan kaha hai... Main call karta hoon Armaan koh...'
'Accha Atul... Armaan koh bolna aate waqt Ridz koh lekar aana... Pata nehi Madam kaise aayenge...' Anjali says...
'Haan tik hai, tum Ridz koh bolo woh tayyar rahe...' Atul says...

Atul call Armaan while Anjali call Riddhima...
Sapna serve them coffee as they wait for Riddhima and Armaan to come... After 20 mins AR reach, and everyone settle having breakfast as they tease AR...
As they were having breakfast Riddhima got a call...
'Armaan toh yaha hai, phir koan tumhe call kar rahi hai Ridz...' Sapna says teasing her...
Riddhima look at the caller and saw the unknown number... When Riddhima didn't answer the call Armaan look at her mobile as he was sitting next to her...
'Unknown number...' Armaan says and Riddhima look at him...

Everyone stop talking hearing this and Riddhima just keep looking at Armaan not knowing wht to do...
'Unknown...???' Anjali says as she move to Riddhima...
'Riddhima kiska hai...' Atul ask getting all concern...
'Pata nehi Jeeju...
Kal raat bhi bohot baar call aaya jab hum party main ti...'
Riddhima says as the called disconnected...
'Hoga tumhari koi friend Ridzy...' Muskaan says as she continue eating seeing the call got disconnected...
'Haan Muski sahi keh rahi hai...
Aur koan kar sakta hai... Kal tv pe dekha hoga tumhari engagement hote huve, issiliye badai dene ke liyeh call kiya hoga...'
Sapna says...

Everyone got back to having their breakfast but Riddhima keep thinking why she felt this number was familiar...
It wasn't only last night and today that person call... She had recived a call from that same number few days before the fashion show even...
'Koan ho sakte hai...' Riddhima thought as she kept the mobile and return back to her breakfast...

Again Riddhima phone started to ring... This time no one stop talking other then Armaan...
'Main aati hoon...' Riddhima says moving away from there to attend the call...
Armaan was looking at Riddhima knowing she was thinking something and was lost when she first got that call today... 'What the matter could be..???' Armaan thought as he keep looking Riddhima who put answer the call...

On the other hand, Riddhima move away from the dining table and answer the call looking towards Armaan who was looking back to her... She knows Armaan had notice Riddhima's change of behavior...
'Hello..' Riddhima says as she put the phone closed to her eyes still her eyes on Armaan...
'Riddhima...' It was a male voice from the other end...
'Koan...' Riddhima asked as she still were looking at Armaan...
'Ab sagai hogayi toh meri awaz koh bhi nehi pehchan saka tumne...
Lekin pehle toh prem mujhse kiya karta ta na..'
He said...

Riddhima froze hearing this and only one name came to her mind... 'Siddhant...'
'Arey wah... Abhi tak mere naam nehi bhula aapne...
Itna pyar karti ti na Armaan se sagai kyun ki... Mujhse hi shaadi karlete...'
Siddhant said...
'Tumhare himmat kaise huvi mujhe call karne ki..' Riddhima shouted...

Others who were busy talking and having breakfast came to her... Armaan was first one to reach her and took her mobile and put it on speaker...
'Kyun.. kuch galat kaha maine...' Siddhant said and this time everyone hear this...
'Siddhant...' Anjali said when they hear his voice...
'Oh... toh tum Anjali ki paas ho...' Siddhant said...
'Riddhima sirf Anjali ki paas nehi hai... Hum sab uski saat hai...' Muskaan said as her anger rose high...
'Ohh toh Riddhima ki so called friends bhi hai saat main...' Siddhant said...
'Hum uski so called friends nehi hoon...
Tum kabhi uski so called fiance si ta jo kamina nikla...'
Sapna says...
'Tik tik...
Hamesha ki tarah aaj bhi sab Riddhima ki tarafse wakalaat karte hai...'
Siddhant said...
'How dare u to call Ridzy...???' Atul says...
'Calm down Atul...
Main toh bas Congratulation dene ke liyeh phone kiya... Us main galat kiya hai...'
Siddhant said...
'Galat yehi hai tujhe meri fiance si koh call karna nehi chahiyeh ta Siddhant Modi...' Armaan says...
'Wow... Kiya baat hai...
Puri ki puri gang hai saath main...'
Siddhant said...
'Aaj ke baad kabhi Riddhima koh phone mat karna... Nehi toh mujhse bura koi nehi hoga...' Armaan says...
'Calm down Armaan...
Tumhare fiance se pehle woh mere...'
Siddhant was cut but Anjali this time... 'Don't u dare say Riddhima aur tere beech kabhi koi rishta ta... Sab natak ta.. Jhoot ta...'
'Kuch bhi ho Anjali... Riddhima pehle mujhse pyar kiya hai...' Siddhant said...

All this while Riddhima didn't say anything... But hearing him saying she loves him before, she couldn't stop her self...
'Pyar...
Siddhant tumhe pata hai pyar kiya hai...
Tumne toh kabhi kissi se pyar nehi kiya ta... Aur tum yeh kaise keh sakte ho main tumse pyar karti hoon...
Woh pyar nehi ta... Haan yeh sach hai... Woh pyar nehi ta... meri ek zidd ti woh...
Maine tumhe kabhi pyar nehi kiya Siddhant Modi...
Maine sirf aur sirf Armaan se pyar kiya... sirf Armaan se...'
Riddhima shouted...
'Yeh bhi pyar nehi hai Riddhima Gupta...
Tumhe Armaan se nhi, uski money se pyar hai...'
Siddhant se...
'Siddhant Modi... Main tumhare jaise nehi hoon bas paisonse pyar kare...
Woh main nehi ti jo Armaan ki peeche bheeg maangne gayi... Armaan khud aaya mere paas... Yeh jaante huve bhi maine tumse sagai karke kitni badi galati kardi phir bhi Armaan ne mujhe dil se pyar kiya...
Main yeh keh sakti hoon Armaan ka pyar jhoota nehi hai... Armaan ke paas bhagwaan se kripa se sab kuch hai... Lekin mujhe uske paisoan se nehi pyar nehi hai...
Armaan ek gareeb hota toh bhi woh mujhse kahe woh mujhse pyar karte hai toh main khushi khushi use apna lete jaise kabhi tujhe mere life main laayi... Lekin ofsoas... Ofsoas hai maine kabhi tumhare saat apni naam jhudwaya...
Tum Armaan ki kabhi bara bari nehi kar sakte Siddhant Modi...
Kyun Armaan jaise acche insaan is dhuniyamein kissi koh nehi mil sakte jo mere khushi ke baare main sabse pehle sochte hai...'
Riddhima said...
'Yeh toh bas kuch din ka drama hai Riddhima...
Jab use jo tumse chahiyeh hota hai, woh miljaenge toh tumhe phekdenge apne life se...'
Siddhant said...
'Main tumhare jaise giri huvi aadmi nehi hoon Siddhant Modi jo ladkiyon ko apne desire ke liye use karun aur phekdun...
Tum Riddhima se issiliye pyar ka naatak kiya na kyunki tumhe Shashank Gupta koh barbaad karna ta... Lekin ofsoas Riddhima koh pehle pata chaljaya tumhare iraade ke baare main...
Aur tum yeh nehi keh sakte main usse ya uski family se badla lena ke liye yeh sab kar rahi hoon...
Maine kabhi Riddhima se nehi kaha mujhe pyar karne koh... Shaadi karne koh tere tarah jaldi nehi hai mujhe...
10saal inthizaar karna padte toh main karunga... Kyun main Riddhima se pyar karti hoon...'
Armaan says...
'Milgaya jawab Siddhant Modi, dubara mujhe kabhi call mat karna...' Riddhima says and Armaan cut the call...

Atmosphere changed and everyone were quite...
Riddhima went from there and Anjali call her... 'Let her be herself for sometimes Anjy... Main use baat karta hoon...' Armaan says...
Everyone went back to resume their breakfast but no one was feeling to have anything more...

~ IN TERRACE ~

Riddhima came to the terrace as she was having difficulty to hold her tears back...

After two whole years, again Siddhant is interfering her life... When she had finally moved on, why he is interfering...
Riddhima move to the railing holding it and closed her eyes letting out the tears fall from her eyes... She wasn't crying becox once she thought she was in love with Siddhant...
She was crying becox Siddhant put the same blame on Armaan... Just becoz of her, someone had blame Armaan...

'Riddhima...' Riddhima heard Armaan calling her and she quickly wipes the tears and put a fake smile on her lips...
Armaan came and stand closed to her... Looking at her face, he knew she was crying before he coming there...
'Kisse apni aansun chupa rahi ho Riddhima...' Armaan said looking ahead to the sight which was seeing infront of them... Riddhima look at Armaan who was looking in front, not to her... She lower her head knowing how well Armaan knows her...
'Riddhima... Main jaanti hoon tum yeh kabhi nehi sun sakti koi mujhse blame kare... Itni gadiya ilzam lagaye Siddhant ne...
Mujhe pata hai tum issiliyeh ro rahi hoon Siddhant ne kaha main apni desire ke liyeh tumhe use karke phek dunga... Lekin tum jaante ho main aisa nehi hoon...
Main har ladki ki izzat karta hoon... Aur mujhe pata hai ab tum khud koh blame kar rahe ho is baat koh lekar...'
Armaan says...

Again fresh tears falls from her eyes... Armaan turn to her and hugs her side way as she put her one hand around his waist and other hand on his chest... Armaan hold her closed by her shoulder and cupped her face with free hand...
'dekho mere taraf Riddhima...
Koi kuch bhi kahen.. Hum sab jaante hai hum dono ek dusre se saccha pyar karte hai...
Koi mujhe kitna bhi gatiya ilzam lagaye, tumhe pata hai main aise nehi hoon...'
Armaan says...
'Armaan... Woh mere wajahse tum par...' Riddhima couldn't continue as her voice got stuck in her throat...
'Riddhima...
Tumhari family aur mere family hum dono se khush hai...
Aur maine pehle bhi kaha tumhe, kuch bhi ho... tumhare har faisle mujhe qubool hai...
Jab tumne kaha tumhe itni jaldi sagai nehi karni hai tab bhi maine kuch nehi kaha... Jab tum ready hogayi, hum sagai ki...
Aur hum shaadi bhi karenge jab tum tayyar ho...'
Armaan says...
'Lekin Armaan woh...' Riddhima said and Armaan knows wht she was thinking...

Armaan move infront of her and cupped her face in his both palm...
'Woh kuch bhi kahen Riddhima...
Sach yehi hai hum dono ek dusre se pyar karte hai aur koi kuch bhi kahen. yehi sach hai...
Aur haan, abse koi jarurat nehi hai us idiot ki baat yaad karke rone ki samjhi... Tumhari aankhon main aansu acchi nehi lagti... tumhari hotonpe hasi acchi lagti hai...'
Armaan said...
Small smile was on her lips hearing this and she hugs him hiding her face near his neck... Armaan also hugs her...

~ IN HALL ~

Everyone was sitting in the hall waiting for Armaan and Riddhima to come down...
They decided to go out to have lunch and before that they would be going to beach... They just wanted to make Riddhima mood's good and knows how much she is crazy to go beach area...
'Yeh Siddhant ki toh main...
Kiya pade hai usko abhi tak Ridzy ke life main interfere karne ke liyeh call kiya...'
Muskaan said...
'Chodo na Muski... Jo huva so huva... Armaan gaya na Riddhima ke paas...' Sapna says...
'Haan Bhai sambhalenge...' Nikki says...
'Toh un dono aajaenge, hum tayyari kare jaane ki...' Atul says...
'Kahan jaana hai..' Armaan says coming down with Riddhima...

Everyone look at them seeing both were smiling... They feel happy that now both were there to handle each other...
'Woh hum soch rahi ti kyun na beach chale...
Uski baad lunch baahar karenge...'
Nikki said excitedly...
'Beach...???' Armaan ask not believing his eyes...
'Haan... Woh Ridz koh bohot accha lagti hai...' Anjali says...
'Haan di... lekin is time. main soch rahi ti kyun na hum kahin aur chale...
I mean beach lunch ki baad jaa sakte hai, usse pehle kahin aur...'
Riddhima says...

Anjali, Sapna and Muskaan were surprised to hear this...
Riddhima who is crazy to hear the name of 'Beach' said no today... For the first time in their life, they hear Riddhima refusing to go to beach...
'Ab aise kyun dekh rahi ho...' Riddhima says seeing Anjali, Muski and Sapna staring at her with their mouth open like an 'O'...
'Ridzy... Teri tabiyyat toh tik haina...' Muskaan said moving closed to her and checking her forehead...
'Muski.. Mujhe pata hai tu doctor hai...
Lekin please yaha shuru mat hojao treatment karne...'
Riddhima said moving her hand away...
'Aur nehi toh kiya...
Riddhima Gupta is refusing to go Beach for the very first time on her whole life...
Sach main... Pyar kitna badal dete hai log koh...'
Muskaan said dramatically...
'Apni yeh dramabaazi band karo aur yeh suno hum kaha jaaenge...' Riddhima said hitting playfully on Muskaan arms where she keeps caring...
'Uff..Mujhe mara tumne..' Muskaan said again but this time Riddhima didn't give attention...
'Haan toh beach ki alawa hum kaha jaenge...' Nikki asked...
'Movie dekhne...' Riddhima said...
'Movie toh ghar pe bhi dekh sakte hai...' Rahul says...
'Hum pehle bhi ghar pe dekhliya...
Bohot saare new movie play ho raha hai... Isbaar cinema jaakhe denge hum... Wht say...'
Riddhima says...
'Ab yeh batao kiya dekhna hai...
Tumne cinema jaane ke liye soch hai toh movie bhi final kiya hoga..'
Armaan says...
'please not romantic movie...' Rahul says...
'Not hindi too..' Atul says...
'Ok.. hum english dekhenge...' Riddhima says...
'Action...' Armaan says...
'Wht.. .No way... Comedy...' Riddhima says...
'Kyun... Horror kyun nehi...' Anjali says...
'No way... Horror and action nehi...
I m with Ridzy... Hum Comedy dekhenge..'
Nikki says...
'Yeah me too...' Sapna joins Nikki and Riddhima...
'Mujhe horror bhi chalega... action bhi...' Atul says...
'Same here...' Rahul says...
Like this they started to argue about the movie...

Here goes the next Five parts... 
ENJOY...
takecare...
Love u ALL...

With Love 
RihooHaws...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: RihooHaws

INDEX TILL NOW: