Are you satisfied with-d-wayWILL Divided Property? - Page 2

Poll

Do you feel that Nanu did right with WILL?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _shona_

hmm that's true..

haha that is a mystery..😆

yeah..

yep it is!😊

ofcourse!
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
If PD's entire wealth and property is based on inherited wealth then the ideal division would have been 50% to Manik and the rest 50% to be divided equally between Avantika, Anuj and Preeti.

However, if this is all PD's own wealth and self-generated business or property (or maybe something based on his wife's inherited property) then Manik should not have inherited anything and the entire property should have been equally distributed amongst the family.

I've explained how that division should work out in another post.

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nanu should have given everything to his 3 children , they should have got equal shares in the house and business.
The grand .children should be entitled to something for eg. a sum of money.
if the property and business was divided equally the the parents of the grandchildren will then be able to either keep their share or give it to their children
manek should have got nothing.
I still believe that the will is fake. and Manek is a con man or a lookalike.
pamela01 thumbnail
Manek should have got nothing. Where was manik for such a long time
Something is definately very fishy about the will..
tragedy thumbnail
What was wrong with Nanu!? He wrote 50% of his property to Pankhu- still understandable as she has done a lot for his family like bringing them together and stuff like that, but what I fail to understand is why did he write off the remaining 50% to Manek. I mean there were so many other people, like Rubel, Anuj, Preethi and even Avantika! So, why did he have to write it off to his brother - the person he hasn't met for ages! I'm pretty sure that someone has either tampered with the will or Nana was forced to write the will in that manner. Maybe it is Anuj who is behind all this! I don't know. So I guess we have to wait and watch, for it is time and only time that can answer all questions.
tragedy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Purva-

If PD's entire wealth and property is based on inherited wealth then the ideal division would have been 50% to Manik and the rest 50% to be divided equally between Avantika, Anuj and Preeti.

However, if this is all PD's own wealth and self-generated business or property (or maybe something based on his wife's inherited property) then Manik should not have inherited anything and the entire property should have been equally distributed amongst the family.

I've explained how that division should work out in another post.

Is it inherited wealth!? I don't think so, but have they mentioned it in the show b4? coz I am not following PKDH as much as I used to
Edited by hatori - 11 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hatori

Is it inherited wealth!? I don't think so, but have they mentioned it in the show b4? coz I am not following PKDH as much as I used to

It can be inherited wealth - For the Mansion, PD did mention in one of the encounters with Rubel that he built this house with his own earnings and nobody has any rights over it - however he said nothing about business. I'm only surmising based on available facts. Yet, quite possible that CVs forgot about that little detail.

Also we are forgetting that if it is all self-generated wealth PD was free to leave the property to anyone he wished - it could also have been Shanky who inherited the entire property, or the neighborhood cat.

Anyway it is too early to speculate - let things unfold.

__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I thinknanu's decision of distributing the property among only pankhu and Manek chachaji is not fair... If he wanted to give somthing to his brother so its fair but not half property..and he said to anuj that he was proud of him and his decison so why he gave this power to Haris? I think something is wrong...

agree wit u...
fanfictionluver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling the will is fabricated for sure by the chote nanu cause that seems really fishy giving him half of the wealth if its not and nanu gave with his own will I think it's unfair cause indirectly only avinitka out of the kids got the share in property it's unfair on Anuj and preeti exp when Anuj changed and nanu said he's proud of him
Edited by fanfictionluver - 11 years ago