Are you satisfied with-d-wayWILL Divided Property?

Poll

Do you feel that Nanu did right with WILL?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I think that many will disagree with the way Purushottam Deewan has divided his Deewan Property!

Now let us see on how he has divided & what made him to decide this -

As we know , 50% belongs to Pankhuri & rest 50% belongs to Manek chacha ji now. And rest of shares will remain same of each individual.

Coming to Avantika's point which is very practical - i think , see how Nanu divided the property only in two parts , leaving Preeti , Avantika & Anuj with nothing except their own shares in the company.

Now let us recollect the reasons behind choosing Pankhuri for 50% share property -
  • Pankhuri has pure heart without any greed .
  • She has the ability to join each & every member of family despite of member's personal grudges against each other.
  • She is smart enough to make decisions & have strong will with her good decision making power.
  • She can actually take care of everyone on her own besides anybody else & can do anything for family . Indeed as a perfect leader .

After that lets recollect the reasons behind Manek deewan's rest 50% share property -
  • Till now i only saw one reason that is - Manek is Nanu's brother so hence he want to give him money & way of living life luxiriously/lavishly.
  • As we can see , Manek's son is shown as mentally ill or weak , so just to help him financially , Nanu gave him half of his property.

Also , if anybody has any other reasons for both , then kindly share with us!😊

My reason for dissatisfaction from Nanu's WILL Dividition are since each and every child of Nanu's deserved equal property. Like 25% each to Preeti, Anuj & Avantika and rest 25% to Manek uncle...! this would have divided everything eually.

what are your views on this?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i too disagree with nanu's decision of distributing the property among only Avantika n Manek chachaji..its not fair to give all of the property to only too of the siblings n not thinking about others..
hmm that's correct to give property equally among Avantika, Anuj, Preeti n Manek chachaji as u said..

btw i still haven't got the reason that y nanu has made in charge of the decisions of house n business to be made by Harish..even through he is the son in law of the house..?? n not given anuj a single penny..

definitely nanu's will has given rise to many unanswered questions..!!
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: _shona_

i too disagree with nanu's decision of distributing the property among only Avantika n Manek chachaji..its not fair to give all of the property to only too of the siblings n not thinking about others..

hmm that's correct to give property equally among Avantika, Anuj, Preeti n Manek chachaji as u said..

btw i still haven't got the reason that y nanu has made in charge of the decisions of house n business to be made by Harish..even through he is the son in law of the house..?? n not given anuj a single penny..

definitely nanu's will has given rise to many unanswered questions..!!

shona, nanu divided it to manek ji & pankhuri! not avantu!.

yeah, maybe he thought that harish is brave than his own son!πŸ˜•

ofcourse!
Shiraaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

shona, nanu divided it to manek ji & pankhuri! not avantu!.

yeah, maybe he thought that harish is brave than his own son!πŸ˜•

ofcourse!

avantu n pankhu means same onlyπŸ˜†

yeah harish is brave through but he can't handle business..he is n actor afterall..

don't know how we will get ans to those unsolved questions..
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely not. I think at time when nanu decided about will, and from he got blackmailed by sudden intense emotions about his brother lol...
the whole distribution of property is not correct whether it is pankhuri, harish or manik. Harish is an actor and he too accepted that something is wrong. Pankhuri is young, although she is capable but something is not true with that. She can be deceived through emotions by member i.e. Sheila .And manik is completely lost case. Agreed that if it is necessary, avantu, preeti, anuj and manik get 25 percent of the property.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think nanu's decision of distributing the property among only pankhu and Manek chachaji is not fair... If he wanted to give somthing to his brother so its fair but not half property..and he said to anuj that he was proud of him and his decison so why he gave this power to Haris? I think something is wrong...
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: _shona_

avantu n pankhu means same onlyπŸ˜†

yeah harish is brave through but he can't handle business..he is n actor afterall..

don't know how we will get ans to those unsolved questions..

its same for us but not for avantika - remeber her dialogue that she told that ''i dont want property but dad would have atleast cared for preeti and anuj bhaiyya''.

dont know how harish gonna maintain!.

sooner or later - mystery will get revealed.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: darion

Absolutely not. I think at time when nanu decided about will, and from he got blackmailed by sudden intense emotions about his brother lol...
the whole distribution of property is not correct whether it is pankhuri, harish or manik. Harish is an actor and he too accepted that something is wrong. Pankhuri is young, although she is capable but something is not true with that. She can be deceived through emotions by member i.e. Sheila .And manik is completely lost case. Agreed that if it is necessary, avantu, preeti, anuj and manik get 25 percent of the property.

Umm...nice , maybe nanu got blackmailed emotionally.πŸ˜†
yeah, point is harish is a actor! and pankhuri can get easily deceived by sheila and we dont know anything about manek.

yeah, in that case all nanu's kids will get 25% each and equal and same for manek.😊
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I think nanu's decision of distributing the property among only pankhu and Manek chachaji is not fair... If he wanted to give somthing to his brother so its fair but not half property..and he said to anuj that he was proud of him and his decison so why he gave this power to Haris? I think something is wrong...

hmm...its absolutely not fair.
yeah, nobody can think of what nanu's viwpoint was.!😳
lets see ho it unfolds!πŸ˜›
Shiraaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

its same for us but not for avantika - remeber her dialogue that she told that ''i dont want property but dad would have atleast cared for preeti and anuj bhaiyya''.

dont know how harish gonna maintain!.

sooner or later - mystery will get revealed.

hmm that's true..

haha that is a mystery..πŸ˜†

yeah..