Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice. Wondering is it just Aakash and Khushi playing this game or Anjali is also part of it.
arjuhi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow fab their first kisss looking forwrd for more kissesssπŸ˜‰...
ASR6262 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was awesome πŸ‘
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Part 4

"What the hell is going on, Sankadevi" The question had Khushi look nervous.

How on earth was she going to tell her Buaji what had just happened in the room?

But, to her horror, Arnav stepped up and stood in front on her Buaji.

"Buaji, let me explain" He said calmly and Buaji's attention shifted to him. Khushi didn't know if that was a good thing or bad. Arnav was hardly good at talking with people.

"Explain what? You come here at midnight barging into our house and then you go to Khushi's room and lock the door and then you don't open the door despite all the knocks. What do you think of us, Arnav Babua? I do not condone this type of behaviour. So what if you know us? So what if Khushi works for you. But this, is not acceptable" Buaji lashed out in her angry voice, wildly moving her hands as she talked.

Khushi gulped in fear. Buaji was severely pissed and behind her, Garima stood silent. But, Khushi knew another set of questions would soon follow from her as well once Arnav would leave.

Payal, on the other hand, stood with her Babuji in the drawing room and was throwing sympathetic glances at her.

Khushi looked at Arnav but he still appeared calm.

She watched in disbelief as he smiled at Buaji and then politely asked her to listen to him.

"Buaji, I know that what I have done is very rude and very disrespectful. I apologize for it. But, you must not blame me for it as it is totally Khushi's mistake"

Khushi's eyes widened like saucers and she gaped at Arnav who was now smirking at her. How could he be so callous and throw her under the bus?

"What are you talking about, Arnav Babua?" Buaji placed her hands on her waist as she sent a glare towards Khushi.

"What I mean, Buaji, is that your Sankadevi has been driving me crazy. You know how annoying she can be, right?" Arnav said, and Buaji nodded instantly.

"That I know. She is full of silly antics" Buaji replied, her voice becoming somewhat normal.

"Yes, Buaji. You're right. But, Buaji? And Aunty?" Arnav looked at Garima who was listening everything with rapt attention.

"That's what I like most about Khushi. Her silly antics, her cheerful nature, her never dampening spirits. That's what makes her Khushi" Arnav continued and Khushi felt her cheeks flaming.

Was he actually praising her? In front of her family?

Buaji looked confused and she looked at Garima.

"Do you know what are you saying, Arnav Babua?" She turned back to Arnav.

"Yes, Buaji. I am saying exactly what you think I am saying. I like Khushi. And I want to marry her. Of course with yours, uncle's and Aunty's blessings" Arnav finished with a soft smile.

"Hai re Nandkishor! Garima, did you hear what he just said?" Buaji placed a hand on her head and looked at Garima.

"Haan, Jeeji. I heard" Garima replied and then she looked at Khushi who looked euqally surprised, and embarrassed.

"Arnav bitwa, do you understand the gravity of what you're saying?" Garima asked Arnav.

"Yes, Garima aunty. I do. And I mean it. I want to marry Khushi. And I want your permission for that" He said.

Khushi felt like she was floating mid-air. What was happening? Did Arnav really wants to marry her? And he is discussing this with her Buaji and Amma?

"I..I don't know what to say, Arnav bitwa. I will need to talk to Khushi. And you need to talk to your family" Garima said, and Buaji nodded.

"Titaliya, why don't you speak now, haan? Has the cat got your tongue? What is Arnav Babua saying? Do you want to marry him?" Buaji turned to Khushi and asked bluntly.

Khushi felt like a deer caught in headlights. She looked apprehensively at her mother's face and then towards her Babuji. There was a soft smile on Shashi Gupta's face while Garima was looking at her with eager curiosity. Payal was silently nodding her head looking at Khushi.

Finally, Khushi looked at Arnav who seemed to be holding his breath. Was everyone really asking her this question?

Hell YES! Her mind beeped. And with that, a shy smile spread on her lips and Khushi could only nod.

She heard Arnav losing a happy sigh and her Buaji finally smiling.

"Fine, Then! Jab Dulha-Dulhan raazi, tab kya karengi Buaji?" She exclaimed with a chuckle.

With that, Buaji looked at Arnav and Khushi.

"What are you two now doing standing there like statues? Come on, bend down and seek my blessings! And of your Amma and Babuji also"

That had Arnav and Khushi reach forward and together touch Buaji's feet who then lovingly blessed them to be happy.

Arnav and Khushi then took the blessings of Garima and finally of Khushi's Babuji.

Payal brought out sweets upon Garima's command.

After ten minutes of discussions, Arnav announced that tomorrow he'll be coming back with his family.

With that, he took eveyone's leave stating it was too late and apologizing again for barging into the house at this hour. Everyone brushed it off, too elated to care.

"Sankadevi, go see him off till the door" Buaji said, as rest of the people started retiring back to their rooms.

Khushi nodded and meekly followed after Arnav.

Together both of the walked out the main door and stood in front of the house.

Khushi didn't know what to say and looked around at the silent surroundings. The area was so noiseless and calm. Much like what she felt right now.

She was still finding it hard to believe that Arnav changed her life overnight. And in a positive way. No more cryings, no more being alone and sad. She was going to be married to him. The thought brought a smile to her lips and she looked at him to find that he was already looking at her.

"How do you feel?" He asked, softly.

"How do you feel, Arnavji? For me, I always wanted this. I think I have wanted this for longer than I thought I did" Khushi confessed and Arnav's eyes softened beyond she had ever seen.

He stepped closer to her and held her hands in his. Surprisingly, his hands were warmer than hers.

He looked into her eyes.

"I am happy beyond words, Khushi. I don't think I have ever felt this relieved in my entire lifetime. I love you" Arnav said, realizing that now that he had said it, he can never say it enough. The gates had been opened, the walls brought down.

Now, he knew what he wanted and he wanted it as soon as possible.

"I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada" He said, his eyes alight with joy.

"Me too" Khushi whispered the words coyly and Arnav laughed. Khushi was reminded that how much she loves the sound of his laughter. He was laughing after so long.

"Why so shy all of sudden, Khushi? I don't remember you being so shy back in the room?" He said, stepping just a little closer and Khushi turned beet coloured when she thought of the kiss they had shared in the room. It was surprising just how much he affected her. And she him!

"Not everyone is as audacious as you, Arnavji. You literally killed me with shock when you said to Buaji that you want to marry me" Khushi said.

"Well, I thought I should finish the game you started. It was my turn to drive you crazy. Just like you drove me crazy these past few weeks" Arnav winked at her.

And Khushi couldn't refuse that he did finish the game more smoothly than she could have ever anticipated. She had hoped that the most she was going to get out of this was an admission of his feelings by Arnav. But, he took her for a ride by turning the tables and taking control of the situation. But, she felt happy. Contended.

So did Arnav. As he watched Khushi's happy and glowing face in the dim moonlight, he held himself from saying that he felt thankful to her for coming up with this small plan of hers. Ok, maybe it wasn't a "small" plan but it did wonders for them.

Knowing himself well enough, he was sure it would have taken him weeks and months to confess his feelings. But now owing to Khushi's manipulation, they were going to be together soon. He was going to make sure of that.

"I am sorry for causing you pain" Khushi said finally, feeling the need to apologize again.

"It's okay, Khushi. And I am sorry too for leaving you no choice but to do this. I guess both of us needed this. I love you" Arnav said, and pulled Khushi into a hug.

"I love you too, Arnavji" Khushi replied back, holding her happy tears.

"I can't wait to have you as my wife" Arnav said and then pulling back, he brought his lips to her forehead and kissed her.

As Arnav finally drove away with the promise of coming back tomorrow, Khushi wiped away her happy tears and smiled to herself.

Over the time, this was going to be one hell of a story to tell her kids and grandkids.

"Manipulating the Raizada", she'll call it.

So...finally reposted all the four chapters. It was fun writing after so many months. Techincally, it was re-writing. But, who cares? πŸ˜†
I hope you people like it.
Do leave your thoughts on the thread. :)
Kiran!

For more, visit Kiran Ki Kahaniyan

Thank you for reading. :)
Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 6 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Am i relly the first one to Comment?πŸ˜•
Hahahaha

Pearl really u created a good suspense...
i loved it completely...
Akash n Khushi acted and Arnav was going in DEVDAS mode learning all these...

But at last a Good Kiss and then Outing and Wah... Khushi is too courageous to Claim his Lips right way and Admit that she n Akash planned all this Crazy plan...

LOVED IT
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 11 years ago
monasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res

unres

Amazing update..
the matter is solved and they both confessed their love
And decided to get married...
will we get epilogue?/
update soon
Edited by monasha - 11 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
too cute story yaar ...bahut hi sweet end tha
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tat was awesome πŸ˜†
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 11 years ago
rskumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its so easy to make arnav jealous...loved it.. cute and funny.. πŸ˜†
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read this story in one go... Wow.. Its awesome...really loved the way akash and khushi made arnav to realize his feelings.. 😳