Why is Manik trying to take Nana Jii's place??

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
First off as per spoilers we already know that Manik is a grey character. And he has an evil motive as to why he came to Deewan Mansion again. Not liking his OVER EXCESSIVE SWEETNESS. Just plane annoying and irritating. Really not liking him. And whats his evil motive? I know for a fact he changed the will, even Avantika was too having doubts. He changed the will, then he acts like he doesnt know what anything is and why Nanu transferred half the property on his name. And Kapil, Anurada, Anorma. Manik's family...they just looked odd to me all round. Who knows. Really not liking this Manik Chacha. The way he just turned around and said to Anuj i will try to make sure "Aap koh Bhaiya kee koi kumi nah mehsoos ho weH" πŸ˜• Really? U really think u can take Nana jii's place? And why is Anuj letting Manik and his wife shift in Nana Jii's room??? 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maariyah

God knows what has happened to anuj 😳, has he gone mad or too much glad😳...And the family members from chacha ji family are fishy...but his son is not in competition to Adi or Rubel😳...chalo ek relief...but whoa...new chachi , her daughter & her bahu are really not looking good...they smell fishy!πŸ˜”

Avantika should take action & dont give Nanu's room to anyone..! not even to chachaji!πŸ˜‰
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree something is very suspicious not only with Manik but Anuj too is acting weird. I still cant make out if Anuj is good or bad. I also dont like Manik and his family. Why does Manik think he can just take Nanji's place? What has Nanaji done? Manik and his parivaar seem to be very fishy and greedy for money! I hope Anuj isn't evil. There's much more twists and turns to the show.
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Avantika was right to have a doubt on manik chacha. A shrewd plan and lots drama awaiting for us. Everyone in the family was shocked about will and it is obvious to have doubts and anuj brushed it away.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Maariyah

God knows what has happened to anuj 😳, has he gone mad or too much glad😳...And the family members from chacha ji family are fishy...but his son is not in competition to Adi or Rubel😳...chalo ek relief...but whoa...new chachi , her daughter & her bahu are really not looking good...they smell fishy!πŸ˜”

Avantika should take action & dont give Nanu's room to anyone..! not even to chachaji!πŸ˜‰

I agree Dev! Anuj is just acting weird! πŸ˜• Haha too much glad πŸ˜† Nope he's gone mad for sure! Yeah unless there sons not really disabled and he's just pretending to be...? 😲 Part of their fishy plan?? He maybe smarter than Adi and Rubal?? 😲 Who knows, this Manik Chacha seems way 2 overly sweet and off putting to me!! Nope Avantika should stand her ground and not let ANYONE take Nanu's room!!! 🀒
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartankita

I agree something is very suspicious not only with Manik but Anuj too is acting weird. I still cant make out if Anuj is good or bad. I also dont like Manik and his family. Why does Manik think he can just take Nanji's place? What has Nanaji done? Manik and his parivaar seem to be very fishy and greedy for money! I hope Anuj isn't evil. There's much more twists and turns to the show.

Manik can't take Nanu's place! Thats for sure, but why is Anuj letting him? When Manik said that he doesnt want Anuj to feel the loss of his father, Anuj just casually agreed nodding his head. But Avantika and Preeti were just staring at each other like Noo...😑 So confusing! PKDH is for sure damn unpredictable no doubt!!!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darion

Avantika was right to have a doubt on manik chacha. A shrewd plan and lots drama awaiting for us. Everyone in the family was shocked about will and it is obvious to have doubts and anuj brushed it away.

Yeah. Avantika should keep her doubts! He doesnt seem like a reliable or good person too me! Just someone whose bad and is trying to act good but over doing it...πŸ˜•
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its good that Avantika is doubting Chach ji because maybe soon she will get to know the truth. I know Chach ji and his family want Nana's money from the will but what will he gain by trying to take Nana's place?? I wonder what his plan is...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

I agree Dev! Anuj is just acting weird! πŸ˜• Haha too much glad πŸ˜† Nope he's gone mad for sure! Yeah unless there sons not really disabled and he's just pretending to be...? 😲 Part of their fishy plan?? He maybe smarter than Adi and Rubal?? 😲 Who knows, this Manik Chacha seems way 2 overly sweet and off putting to me!! Nope Avantika should stand her ground and not let ANYONE take Nanu's room!!! 🀒

not wierd , he is acting too much weirdπŸ˜†.πŸ˜•.
maybe you're correct.😲 what will happen next?>?😲 to know this, watch PKDH at 10pmπŸ˜†.
he is sweet!πŸ˜•...over sweet like honey!

yeah, avantu should show that she is avantu.
Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Maariyah

"but his son is not in competition to Adi or Rubel😳...chalo ek relief"
son is not in competition with Adi n Rubel..?? how..?? kis cheez me..??