Asad's Dance.. in character with Asad Ahmed Khan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Asad s dance in character or out of character but maza buhut aaya.i m still r laughing .rofl
-ksgian- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jo bhi ho wo asad hai, i can accept in any form
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the smile it brought to Zoya's face...which is obviously the purpose of him doing all of that anyway. To see her happy. I didn't find it to be cringe-worthy as others say. It was really short. My focus was on what's underneath the jacket. πŸ˜†

I hope it ends in a hug! 
Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ar-n-only-ar

i agree... best post i saw after d epi... ppl shud understand its asad n he is more of ballroom dancing (as u said)... i found dat whole part too too cute n i enjoyed it :-)

ps: post was very much needed :-)

Thank you
beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

bestest post after the episode muaah!

True its Ayaan who taught him to dance like that, Go kill him 🀣

Yes yes yes maybe we get Asad hugging her or going down on his knees to woo her in the Sallu's chokhra style πŸ˜† 😳 

Thank you
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyafan6

Oh how i wish it was a peck on the cheek. But it won't be...1st its a Muslim show and 2nd I read somewhere that KSG's contract states that there will be no onscreen kissing.

The way the CVs are holding back...I will be surprised even if they show a hug. But I am sure there will plenty of cute dialogues :D

First of all ... They' re still in the holy month of Ramadan .. So no hug or kiss...
Then Karan already kissed on her forehead during mangulpur... And the clause in his contract was no onscreen liplock, intimate and consummation scenes... But he has already barred the latter two clause... Lets wait and see what happens to the first one...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Sometimes, people who are sure of their love have no problem doing silly things for each other. It was a silly dance meant only for Zoya's eyes. It shows how much relationship has grown, that Asad is willing and comfortable enough to do such crazy things for Zoya. She of course loved it. 

neha.pralay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you..Asad was TOTALLLY in character...the dance was meant to be awkward..n VOILA Karan nailed it..though it  was cut short..I just hope there is some continuation of it tomorrow n on Monday...becuase if u see Oishi's Spoiler pics Karan n Surbhi r wearing the same clothes in todays shoot..so the scene is not finished yet..
We can hope for more to come tomorrow n on Monday..😊

shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I luv u for dis post dear
awsume post
DANCE was totally acc to asad character

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Every step of that dance was in character...I couldnt believe that how well that was shooted...😲 Even though we all know KSG knows how to dance, but that dance was so Asad-ish...Adorable.. So...yaa...☺️ LOL