Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

I am having 2 mind on this situation.

If Nanu didn't include Manik in his will, then why did he insist in Manik coming to Diwan Mansion immediately?😕 Nanu knew he was dying the same nite, so why bother Manik to come to Diwan Mansion when he dies?😲

Exactly!! Where is the logic?? Please someone explain?? 😕😕
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt about this. Nanaji couldn't have done like this. Manek is really 'On the face of it'. Sad for rubel, it was injustice to him. He was changing, i think. And most of above, it was a slap for avantika and anuj. Wasted 20 years of their hardwork and got nothing. I mean they were members who deserved it. A very big unfair.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabzyy

The will was most definately fabricated, nanaji wasn't unfair. He would not leave Rubel/ANuj and preeti out. Manek chachu must have made changes to it...as for Manek chachu not knowing about the family feuds, television serials don't show logical thinking, Cvs just do what they want without thinkin about the errors. And I for am glad Rubel got nothing! He is too greedy and his behaviour has been appaulling! Even if he did get 50percent he would still ask for more! Tema sheila want All of the will! So fair play ! Why is everyone feeling sorry for rubel!!!?!

I know Rubal is disgusting and his behaviour is LOW all the time, except its kinda not fair i mean in all FAIRNESS and EQUALITY he didn't get NOTHING, so thats kinda not fair. Even just a small part...i guess woulda been ok. But i mean i dont know i just know it was tampered with!! 😭🤢
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think nanaji give it tooo theem because he doesnt want his family members too fight abooout it he want peace

i reaaly expected this tooo happpen beforeee the lawyer said someething i thoought it will goo too his bro and panku

its good thaat rubel gooot nothing because he will makee his family gooo in hell
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darion

No doubt about this. Nanaji couldn't have done like this. Manek is really 'On the face of it'. Sad for rubel, it was injustice to him. He was changing, i think. And most of above, it was a slap for avantika and anuj. Wasted 20 years of their hardwork and got nothing. I mean they were members who deserved it. A very big unfair.

Yep exactly!!! Not fair to Anuj at all! Its been changed by Manik thats for sure!! What about everyone else?? Are they not part of this family too?? 😕
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No Nanu made a wrong move. If he gave the rite people the rite to mansion and Empire I don't think it would end up in a fight..If the will is true, then he made a wrong move there...
Edited by ramkideewani23 - 11 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Siham.

i think nanaji give it tooo theem because he doesnt want his family members too fight abooout it he want peace

i reaaly expected this tooo happpen beforeee the lawyer said someething i thoought it will goo too his bro and panku

its good thaat rubel gooot nothing because he will makee his family gooo in hell

Hmmm...not sure. It seems awfully suspicious. But why did Nanu do injustice with Anuj? And give all the rights to Harish? It just caused an argument no peace 😭 Not sure maybe u r right? Who knows? 😕 Manik's character will essay a grey shade as per spoilers thats y I'm not too keen on him 2 b honest. 😲
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No Nanu made a wrong move. If he gave the rite people the rite to mansion and Empire I don't think it would end up in a fight..If the will is true, then he made a wrong move there...
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually speaking pankhuri need not get any share first the children come & none
of his 3 children have got anything and nanaji did tell rubel that he is free from all
financial constraints and so why would he not give a penny to rubel. even if v assume that
he would have overheard sheela, rubel & latiks conversation that they will act all goody goody
during preetis marriage, then why would he free rubel & then backstab him. this definitely
is chachajis work. but the question is why would he allow pankhuri to have half the share
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nanaji was innocent and was always manipulated. Manik chacha seems to be opposite. He will bring some sense and order. Problem is Pankhuri is like Nanaji. She may give up all her property to keep peace. As Manik chacha has half the property, Sheela cant play games as before. Thus Dewan mansion wont be destroyed. Dewan mansion needs a strong administrator not emotional fools like pankhuri and avnatika or manipulators like Sheela and her bahu Latika. Rubel can change anytime.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 11 years ago