PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So after watching todays episode i can safely say that no way in hell would Nana Jii have ever done such injustice to his family members by producing such a will which would only hurt and cause tension to his loved ones. He was the one always preaching about love, peace and unity right? So why in God's name would he create such a will which causes the exact opposite of what his morals and basic principles of his life were? Anger, destruction and a broken family...

Im sure this Manik Chacha has done something. He seems to act all sweet and sad and upset for his brother but really he has an evil motive behind his thinking. As per spoilers i can safely make this assumption. So Pankhuri gets half the Deewan Empire, and the other half goes to Manik? Ok fine he was close to Pankhuri, but why doesnt everyone get EQUAL shares? Since EQUALITY is what he stood and believed in?

And never thought I would say this but i actually felt sorry for Rubal! He genuinely cried when Nanu died, he genuinely felt guilty for treating Nana Jii so badly. And was at least hoping for SOMETHING. Then this happens. Rubal gets nothing. And interestingly enough just before the will was read out Manik seemed to be complementing Pankhuri an awful lot..? Hmmm...and as for Harish becoming head of the house and making final decisions and not Anuj? Damn was that a smack in the face.

What about Avantika? Preeti? Anuj? His 3 kids...why haven't they got anything in this so called will? Or as a matter of fact Kaira?? It all makes sense. This will has been deliberately manipulated and been made to such an accurate degree that it raises some questions and not all. Like Manik just happened to suddenly come in the picture as soon as Nanu died? And Nanu just happened to put half the property on his brothers name?

Now suddenly this Manik, his entire family is coming to live with them?? Fabricated and full of complete lies no doubt!

What do you guys think? Is this actually Nanu's will? Or has it been fabricated?
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No I cannot believe this is Nanus actual will. I too suspect Manik chaha surely theres something fishy about him...
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
It is definitely Chcha's chaal. He went and changed the will and he is watching the tamasha now. He know the family is now all together. He is taking revenge from his brother.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NISHADEEP

No I cannot believe this is Nanus actual will. I too suspect Manik chaha surely theres something fishy about him...

Exactly same! This no way is Nanu's actual will! Its been played around with!! 🀒
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani_gr

It is definitely Chcha's chaal. He went and changed the will and he is watching the tamasha now. He know the family is now all together. He is taking revenge from his brother.

Yep completely agree he's for sure taking revenge!!! Sad but for sure is true! 😑
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am having 2 mind on this situation.
If Nanu didn't include Manik in his will, then why did he insist in Manik coming to Diwan Mansion immediately?πŸ˜• Nanu knew he was dying the same nite, so why bother Manik to come to Diwan Mansion when he dies?😲

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

I am having 2 mind on this situation.

If Nanu didn't include Manik in his will, then why did he insist in Manik coming to Diwan Mansion immediately?πŸ˜• Nanu knew he was dying the same nite, so why bother Manik to come to Diwan Mansion when he dies?😲

Agree moreover how Manek could know about Pankuri and Harish. I would have a doubt if it was Rubel who has the share because he would never miss an occasion to ruin Adi Avantu and gang
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The will was most definately fabricated, nanaji wasn't unfair. He would not leave Rubel/ANuj and preeti out. Manek chachu must have made changes to it...as for Manek chachu not knowing about the family feuds, television serials don't show logical thinking, Cvs just do what they want without thinkin about the errors. And I for am glad Rubel got nothing! He is too greedy and his behaviour has been appaulling! Even if he did get 50percent he would still ask for more! Tema sheila want All of the will! So fair play ! Why is everyone feeling sorry for rubel!!!?!
Edited by shabzyy - 11 years ago
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Camryne

Agree moreover how Manek could know about Pankuri and Harish. I would have a doubt if it was Rubel who has the share because he would never miss an occasion to ruin Adi Avantu and gang

I expected that the Diwan Group of Co. would go to Adi and Rubal as the youngest of the house. The house should've went to Avanthika or Anuj πŸ˜ƒ

I don't know where harish, Panku, Chachaji came fromπŸ˜•

I am totally with Rubal in thisπŸ‘
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Manek spoke to nau before he died. They might have met and gone to a lawyer. The lawyer was probably bribed to change the will and Nanu signed it without reading it.
Manek invited his family to come and live in the mansion and that is very suspicious.
Nanu probably only wanted to see his brother to mend any rift that they had.

Nau's 3 children should contest the will. The dead cannot talk. If Nanu had omitted Rubel and his children from the will he would not have been very nice to them before he dies. He would not have thanked Sheila for giving him an heir. He forgave Rubel for everthing and lifted all restrictions.

i the will that was read out a false will?
Nanu would not have favoured his brother instead of his own children.