ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The makeup for the funeral scenes was very natural, in fact I think some of the ladies may not have worn any. Very unusual for a commercial house like Rajshri, but very impressive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes. sheila was without make up! rajshri is the best ok
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes ,..! though we should not talk about make up but about the naturality in scene , i agree with you...they all looked so tired & sad & even loose by their body like they have cried alot just like it happened naturally...!

I felt that scene very real & which made me go emotional again. I miss nanu - no doubt in this.
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think there is anything wrong in giving praise where it is due. I also admire the actors-many people refuse to shoot without makeup.
Rajshri is an out and out commercial house. They have never made arthouse flms, just 'clean' popular entertainers. That is why I think it was bold and they should know we appreciated it.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambodidi

I don't think there is anything wrong in giving praise where it is due. I also admire the actors-many people refuse to shoot without makeup.

Rajshri is an out and out commercial house. They have never made arthouse flms, just 'clean' popular entertainers. That is why I think it was bold and they should know we appreciated it.

No, dear nothing was wrong. I agree Rajshree films are one of best production house..!
I agree. The whole scene which was shot for the funeral looked natural which made us cry. Infact, every emotional scene in show is perfectly portrayed.😊
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually Sheila looks better without make-up - I think so!
tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

No, dear nothing was wrong. I agree Rajshree films are one of best production house..!
I agree. The whole scene which was shot for the funeral looked natural which made us cry. Infact, every emotional scene in show is perfectly portrayed.😊

I am sorry, but I beg to disagree with the final statement of yours about every emotional scene being perfectly portrayed. We all love this show, and will always love it, but we also have to accept that everything about/in it is not perfect. It may be good, but as I said it ain't perfect. But that doesn't mean that there has not been perfect episodes, perfect scenes and perfect moments in PKDH. But it was not every emotional scene that has been portrayed it the correct manner.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: hatori

I am sorry, but I beg to disagree with the final statement of yours about every emotional scene being perfectly portrayed. We all love this show, and will always love it, but we also have to accept that everything about/in it is not perfect. It may be good, but as I said it ain't perfect. But that doesn't mean that there has not been perfect episodes, perfect scenes and perfect moments in PKDH. But it was not every emotional scene that has been portrayed it the correct manner.

Even after posting my view, i was feeling that i said it wrong, nothing can be perfect, hence i agree with you. I also disagree with my final line. It was posted by mistake. I accept that PKDH also has many flaws and many high ups as well. But now i can say that every emotional scene has been portrayed emotionally but not every scene can be perfect.😊
darion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea.. Cast looks great even without makeup and it was a must to make the scene natural and real. Sheela and esp. Avantu might be first time of them without makeup in the show, even then not only both but all maintained naturality and i liked it.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ya ..I noticed them without make up...It looked so natural..