Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

859722 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys! Please stop making fun of Ehaab. He may not be as bright as the rest of us but he is a Bigg Boss fan like us too. So give him a chance and please be nice to him
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nishu won't be posting here anymore.
I talked to him.
He told me that 4 females and 2 males are confirmed.
K?
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@BullsEye777 i pmed nishu he did not replie and scrapbook him he delete the msg and did not replie.

zainab india forums username was Zee_News she has changed her username.her username is now Silence_Gold i pmed her she did not replie and scrapbook her she did not replie and then i delete the msg.

Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y2JisBack

Nishu won't be posting here anymore.

I talked to him.
He told me that 4 females and 2 males are confirmed.
K?

But if Nishu told you that, then he could have also given you the names, Couldn't he? PM me😳
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehaab

@BullsEye777 i pmed nishu he did not replie and scrapbook him he delete the msg and did not replie.

zainab india forums username was Zee_News she has changed her username.her username is now Silence_Gold i pmed her she did not replie and scrapbook her she did not replie and then i delete the msg.

Relax, ehaab. If Nishu is not telling us then it means he does not know himself. If he was sure of the names he knows he would have himself come out to post it without our asking. If Nishu is not posting the names it clearly means he does not know them himself. 😊

And Zee News ZA productions will also give more names the minute she has them, don't worry. Although I do not believe the 7 names which she has given so far. They are not confirmed.
859722 thumbnail

You guys can ask him :P

Did he tell you the names or not. Just say yes or no. If no, then it means Nishu is not having the confirmed information himself. When he has the info, he will post it himself like he did with eliminations last year.
-CmPunk123- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

Did he tell you the names or not. Just say yes or no. If no, then it means Nishu is not having the confirmed information himself. When he has the info, he will post it himself like he did with eliminations last year.

He does have the names.
He doesn't have time for India Forum
He's busy with projects and all
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@vijaytataneja zainab told 7 names are confirm.any reason of not believe her.
11 days r left for bigg boss to start.dont no which 14 contestants r coming.i want to know it before bigg boss start.

859722 thumbnail

He does have the names.
He doesn't have time for India Forum
He's busy with projects and all

But does it make any sense. He has time to reply to you, but he does not have time to type six names in his reply to you? πŸ˜ƒ It does not make any sense to me.
-CmPunk123- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

But does it make any sense. He has time to reply to you, but he does not have time to type six names in his reply to you? πŸ˜ƒ It does not make any sense to me.

He doesn't know the names perhaps