Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: D3_4life

Thats the main problem , this time he has been paid 3.5 cr. ( or maybe 5 cr. according to a rumor) per episode.
this show can only be saved by former contestants like Imam, Pooja missra .. who are rumored to come as a guest.

Yeah, they need to stop paying Salman such a huge amount. Spend more on the house and get better contestants.

I don't think Imam and Pooja are coming back at all, they both have a tiff with Salman and Salman never forgets or forgives.
chucknorris thumbnail
At the end of the day it just comes down to the same problem - shortage of money.
A lot of these contestants get paid very little and as long as this continues, don't expect any of the major names. You will only get C graders and people who died in some serial 15 years ago.
It still baffles my mind why Khali and Siddhu hyped so much and paid shit loads of money. What a waste. But an even bigger waste is persisting on having Salman every year.
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we'll never know the names till the show airs, it happens every year. they'll give random names before the telecast. except 3 or 4 rest will be untrue.
chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: chammakchallo

we'll never know the names till the show airs, it happens every year. they'll give random names before the telecast. except 3 or 4 rest will be untrue.

i agree we would never know all the names.

imo they should never give out any names at all for the shock factor.

859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carlito

no more ex-contestants please.. bring something new

More than 90% of Bigg Boss viewers do not want to see ex-contestants again! Colors Casting team will be making a big blunder if they are inviting ex-contestants in Bigg Boss 7. Ex-contestants can never bring back the same magic of first time. No one wants to see a repeat show. I am totally against bring ex-contestants again. Every year ex-contestants try to spread these rumours because most of them still don't have any work even after doing Bigg Boss!😆
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

i agree we would never know all the names.

imo they should never give out any names at all for the shock factor.

I don't believe the names which Zee (Zainab or ZA Productions) has given. More than 50% of them will turn out to be wrong.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
will there be old contestants too ? half new half old ones ????
means Roadies 10 ... they had two teams ... Ex roadies vs new Roadies
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

At the end of the day it just comes down to the same problem - shortage of money.

A lot of these contestants get paid very little and as long as this continues, don't expect any of the major names. You will only get C graders and people who died in some serial 15 years ago.
It still baffles my mind why Khali and Siddhu hyped so much and paid shit loads of money. What a waste. But an even bigger waste is persisting on having Salman every year.

khali was boring while Siddhu ne BB ke ghar ko 5 weeks tak ghumaya akele ne 😆 in a mean time my unpopular stars Niketan, karishma made their place in audience's hearts 😳 and later no look back
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don't mind ex-contestants as long as they are entertaining.

I wonder if the rumor is true that Big Boss 7 is about 7 old contestants and 7 new ones.

just like roadies and it was not that interesting bcz Ex roadies came just to clear their image which they created during their seasons and none took panga in the show and new ones were boring or scared of them except 2 or two
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

More than 90% of Bigg Boss viewers do not want to see ex-contestants again! Colors Casting team will be making a big blunder if they are inviting ex-contestants in Bigg Boss 7. Ex-contestants can never bring back the same magic of first time. No one wants to see a repeat show. I am totally against bring ex-contestants again. Every year ex-contestants try to spread these rumours because most of them still don't have any work even after doing Bigg Boss!😆

Exactly! Calling back ex-contestants for BB7 will be a BIG MISTAKE! The TRPs will go down the drain. The ex-contestants will only come to try an clear their images and public will also get bored with them because viewers have already seen their antics and tamasha. I hope BB7 Creative staff will not make this mistake.

As someone just posted they tried this New Contestants Vs Ex-Contestants thing in MTV Roadies 10 and they FAILED miserably. Colors Tv and MTV India are part of the same media group Viacom 18. Hope Colors does not repeat the mistake of MTV India.
Edited by Shumacher - 11 years ago