Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

I always thought it does not matter to me, one way or the other as to who is in Big Boss-7 or not!πŸ€”

But seriously, I feel like throwing up when I read suggestions / info that Poonam Pandey might be in BB-7!🀒

ANY DAY..instead of that stupid clown,...I would prefer to see, once again, our beloved...😳☺️

πŸ˜† LOL Juhi mata ke purane deewane πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ragini Khanna could be interesting.. πŸ˜†
She is one loud lady lol ...
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ragini will never come...
Shez doing sum film roles...sum Punjabi film I think...
Besides she could easily get a daily soap...Ppl prefer not to do BB if they have work...only jobless ppl do the show..
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Those pics of Delnaz and Juhi are SICK...cheee..
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Subah_Khan

I also heard that Rashmi-Nandish were also approached for BB7!
They'll atleast rope in 1 couple again this time for sure !!

Oh God! Not another husband-wife team again! I wish the names of Apurva Agnihotri and his wife Shilpa Saklani are not true. Another list is promoting another engaged couple of Ravi Dubey & Sargun Mehta. I hate couples coming on Bigg Boss! 😑

I hope they don't. And if they have to then Rashmi - Nandish are the best bets because they have seperated and might give some masala on the show. I will prefer Rashmi-Nandish over Apurva-Shilpa any day! Shilpa-Apoorva are more boring than Delnaaz-Rajiv 🀒
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Ragini will never come...
Shez doing sum film roles...sum Punjabi film I think...
Besides she could easily get a daily soap...Ppl prefer not to do BB if they have work...only jobless ppl do the show..

I just posted the link, Togepe. 😊 I am not saying that it is true. Times of India people think that readers are fools or what? They are quoting Ragini herself as saying that she is not doing Bigg Boss, but still they are publishing this article! How crazy are TImes of India people. I have stopped believing TOI articles at all. Anybody can get anything published in TOI. They are openly selling press articles with Rate Cards 🀒
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ragini Khanna approached for Bigg Boss- 7
Ragini Khanna approached for Bigg Boss- 7

The seventh season of controversial reality show Bigg Boss is all set to hit the tube from 15 September 2013 but the final list of contestants is yet to be announced.

However, as the season 7 inches closer names of various celebrities being part of the show have been doing the rounds. And the latest name to be approached for Bigg Boss-7 is of popular actress Ragini Khanna.

Sources inform that Ragini Khanna who became a household name with Sasural Genda Phooland was also seen in Bollywood film Teen Thay Bhai will be one of the 14 contestants to be locked in the Bigg Boss house.

When contacted, Ragini said, "I don't want to comment on it all I can say is that I am not doingBigg Boss."

Though the actress refuses of being part of the show, some reliable sources suggest that the actress has given her nod to be a part of the reality show.

Keep reading this space for more news.

859722 thumbnail

Shradha Sharma back as a contestant in Bigg Boss 7?

By MIZONEWS.NET | September 3, 2013 | Entertainment | 0 Comments
0inShare

Shradha Sharmaset for Bigg Boss 7

By Faisal Saif

Ex-contestant of Bigg Boss, Shradha Sharma is likely to join this years7th season along with other previous controversial contestants. There was a speculation list trending in the media circle that named some controversial contestants of earlier seasons that brought huge gain in term of TRP's.

An insider claimed "The show is trying something different this time by bringing in all the previous season's controversial contestant once again in the House. The idea is just to see what impact the show has made on their life and how far they have grown up after being House Mate's of Bigg Boss." Well, The idea seemed pretty engaging and only the Telecast will decide how far this season is accepted.

Shradha Sharma was one of the contestant in season 5 who had a very silent reputation. She was famous for her open Living-In relationship with Raja Chaudhary who had a failed marriage with Television actress Shweta Tiwari.

When contacted Shradha Sharma, She remained lip-tight about this whole issue. But our sources remained very confident about Shradha being there in this 7th season of Bigg Boss.

859722 thumbnail
Dear KS_Shreya...can't you see this article has already been posted here? You are late. What is the fun in posting the same articles again and again.
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ex contestants will not come.