Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Sean

I heard about Gurmeet being a participant this year.. any confirmation guys LOLL?!

I don't think so,he'z doing a punjabi movie.

I want Debina!!😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Spare me reminds me of Pooja Mishra..
Where is that female nowadays?
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: togepe30

I doubt...I guess he could sign another show if he wanted...
Only out of work people come on BB...And plz I dont want these crazy fan following ppl to come on reality shows...If you know since day 1 whoz gonna win then no point...
I m not watching JDJ for the same reason this year...Now I will hav to skip BB too if Gurmeet comes..,..ughh

no gorumeet🤢i was tired of fighting with his fans on jdj 5 forum..and what's worse..he won ..🤢
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ddds

I don't think so,he'z doing a punjabi movie.

I want Debina!!😆

She will be the Shradha Sharma of the season..
I thought after Baari Mehmaan Nawazi ki...

Dimple Jhangiani, Gauhar Khan's sister, Dimpy Mahajan, RJ Pritam Pyare, Debina and the guy who won the show will be hot favorites for BB 7

Also that mad girl who was in Delnaz's episode n fought wid her..,I loved it.,,haha
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
I want that guy who was with sanaya and won,he speaks like a girl..He'z a VJ

I want him ..He'z hell funny.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I would love to have Krushna in BB.. or even a few old contestants of previous seasons. Something like a "maha Big Bosss" ya kuch.
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Meet the possible contestants of Bigg Boss 7

India TV Entertainment desk [ Updated 01 Aug 2013, 19:37:46 ]
Meet the possible contestants of Bigg Boss 7
FONT SIZE

New Delhi, Aug 31: Big Boss season 7 is all set to make history in Indian Television with a speculative line up of contestants that's going to set the Bigg Boss house on fire, literally.

The wish list of the Big Boss house contestants is huge and very controversial with Shreesanth, Yuvraj Singh and Harbhajan Singh, the show is already grabbing eyeballs.

The production house is also in talks with biggies like Dharmendra and Manisha Koirala for the show and even sex sirens like Poonam Pandey and Shreyln Chopra might be roped in.

While the speculations on who will make it to the Bigg Boss house are ripe these days. With the names of Jiah Khan's mother Rabiya Khan, Jiah Khan's boyfriend Suraj Pancholi and his father Aditya Pancholi among the top contenders on the show, things are expected to heat up soon.

The names of television actors Rakshanda Khan, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Manish Paul, Pooja Gor, Gaurav Gera, Kratika Kamra, Kratika Senger are also surfacing in speculations. Even Ekta Kapoor, Sanjay Jumaani and Farah Khan's hubby Shirish Kunder are among the choices for the show.

This controversial father-son duo is the top contender for Big Boss 7 and so is Rabiya Khan, Jiah Khan's mother.

This Nasha girl has been in controversy throughout the year, be it her semi nude postures which created a stir or her daredevil statements.

Manisha Koirala has just won the battle over ovarian cancer. She will be an inspiration to many in the Big Boss house.

Yesteryear's superstar, Dharmendra is going to be the big daddy in the Big Boss.

Her erotic movie Kamasutra in 3D is not even out yet and she has created a flutter in the industry already.

He has a crazy fan following, more so after he fought victoriously against cancer.
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bigg Boss 7 First Official Teaser Has...

The first official teaser of Bigg Boss season 7 is out. The promo says, metaphorically, that there is going to be hell, heaven and then there is going to be Bigg Boss. Last week, photos of Salman Khan's dual avatars were out, which had already given us a sneak peak of what season 7 has in store for us. Now the promos confirm our speculation that this season's Bigg Boss house is going to be hell and heaven together. "The concept of showing Salman in a double role is quite appealing. This will be his fourth season as the host and we have to attempt something new and unique," a source said. Bigg Boss 7 will go on air in September instead of October. While the team of the show has decided on the promos, no decision had been made reading the inmates. But rumour has it that a cricketer might be roped in for the show.

The Perfect Host
Salman Khan, who has been hosting the show from season 4, has been the perfect host of the reality show.

Salman Khan, The Bad Boy
Salman Khan is also seen in an evil avatar. This show that this season is going to be a lot serious compared to the previous ones.

Salman Khan At Peace
Salman Khan, in the teaser, will be shown enjoying the various privileges of life. This can also mean that the inmates in the house will enjoy rewards that are pretty sweet.

Salman Khan, The Good Boy
Salman Khan, in the trailer, is seen enjoying the various luxuries of life.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bigg Boss Season 7 Official TEASER

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAaUu4HmnCw[/YOUTUBE]
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ameesha Patel to try her luck in Bigg Boss-7?

Colors' controversial reality show Bigg Boss has revived the fading careers of many celebrities in the past.

And the latest actress who is all set to try her luck on TV with Bigg Boss' new season is Kaho Na Pyaar Hai fame Ameesha Patel.

Sources inform that Ameesha is expected to enter the show as a wild card entry and has also agreed to create a controversy. However, her list of growing demands and the amount of 75 lakhs for a week that she has charged to do the show is bothering the makers. The decision about her participation is yet to be taken but if everything falls into place, the actress will be seen as one of the contestants of Bigg Boss-7.

We all know that Ameesha's brother Ashmit also participated in Bigg Boss and his link-up with Pakistani starlet Veena Malik and Sara Khan gave him an instant publicity.

Well, Will Ameesha be able to cash-in the opportunity like his brother Ashmit only time will tell?

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-07-31/tv/40913795_1_ameesha-patel-bigg-boss-wild-card-entry