Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shumacher

It is great to see our very own STAR, Cruiser, back on the forum 😊 Now we can assured of fun times ahead in Bigg Boss season 7!

Thanks for your kind words bro...though this year I have crazy schedule as far as Professional commitments are there...but surely would keep checking what you friends have to say about this season and contestants this time!😛

Do I know you by any old ID? Did you change your ID by any chance?😲😊

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
From the list that has been doing rounds here, MY COMMENTS in RED:

Baba Ramdev

Mar jaayega magar Big Boss mein naheen aayega! 100%👍🏼

Sooraj Pancholi

Very Unlikely he will come to the show. (His case is sub-judice and any foolish utterance could go against him and God forbid, if gets considered as contempt of court)🤔

Navin Bajaj

Aa sakta hai. Dhongi fellow has nothing to lose and a lot to gain by being in show!👍🏼

Sonarika Bhadoria

Wo Kaun Thhi??...or Kaun Hai rather? 😲

Manisha Koirala

She would make a good contestant. Has had a career full of flings, booze and has successfully battled cancer! Nothing in films now and BB could be good platform for her and she too would be a prize catch for BB👏

Pooja Misrra

Guest entry at the most. UNLIKELY!😕

Hazel Keech

Gauhar Khan

Pratyusha Banerjee

Brett Lee

He is good with guitar and BB could get him cheap too. Aussies have mastered the art of abusing and needling Indians on field but promply saying in public "Tendulkar is the best batsman they have ever come across", to please gullible Indian fans and mint their money! Brett Lee might follow that route!😛

Personally, why this blatant favouritism towards Aussies only? Andrew Symonds was there in BB-5, now it should be Chigumbura of Zimbabwe or Steve Tikolo of Kenya!🤔😕

Madhura Naik

Lulia Vantur

Sallu Mian ki Romanian flame?🤓 NO WAY!😛

Vatsal Seth

Wo Kaun Thhi / Thha??...or Kaun Hai rather? 😲

Gurdeep Kohli

Woh kaun thha? or..Kaun Hai?😲

Mukti Mohan or Lauren Gautlieb or Shaan

First two---Kaun thhe? / Kaun Hain?😲

Shaan...might come. In any case poor fellow only gets to do musical nights lip syncing to his own old time Discs, hardly getting any new songs. So he might transform himself into a staple diet for shows like Jhalak Dikhla Ja, Emotional Atyachar etc, and with some luck might land himself an entry as Judge of Indian Idol JUNIOR type shows and ofcourse Big Boss!👏

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^Kushal Tandon is coming too!! Wo kuch bhi nahi. Just to get entry in BW taking offer of BB. Stupid fellow..😛
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nishita123

So seems like following contestants are confirmed ??

Pratusha Banerjee
Gauhar Khan
Shilpa Saklani
Apoorva agnihotri
Vastal Sheth
Mahi Vij
Kamya Panjabi

majority contestants will be soap actor/actresses - lots of drama...😆

I have high expectations from Gauhar Khan ( she turned JDJ into battle ground as well - lolz )

Drama toh Hoga ... half of them will get eliminate soon ... boring ones like Priyusha ... Kamaya is Urv part 2 ...

last year too when show started we thought so many soap stars ...but see non TV stars took the limelight and TV actresses ( ashaka-Delu) kept on whining " yeh GAME Khel raha hai , best game khel raha hai , politician hai " 🤣

I so Hope to get someone intelligent like Nikky Boy ... yah its hard to find and no one can match up him but they can try 😳

if Mahi vij is coming then i feel she will be the one i m gonna dislike ... already got an idea frm Nach baliye she is juhi/aashka kind
893917 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Pooja..

^^Kushal Tandon is coming too!! Wo kuch bhi nahi. Just to get entry in BW taking offer of BB. Stupid fellow..😛

What?! Owl face on BB? Hahaha! Bas. Bring Nia Sharma and we'l have another Sara-Ali in the making.😆

Originally posted by: GoodfellaSnoop

What?! Owl face on BB? Hahaha! Bas. Bring Nia Sharma and we'l have another Sara-Ali in the making.😆

Yup..😆 I so wish but this wish not gonna be fulfill. Nia Sharma is cunning. She wont spoil her image on National TV unlike owl face..😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kushal is owl face 😆 ??? and i was thinking he has a good fan following ... may be close to star one actors kind of ... no ????

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Kushal is owl face 😆 ??? and i was thinking he has a good fan following ... may be close to star one actors kind of ... no ????

He can get fans if only he dates Nia..😆
Edited by ..Pooja.. - 11 years ago
893917 thumbnail
I WANT DRASHTI DHAMI ON BIGBOSS!😆
Edited by GoodfellaSnoop - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GoodfellaSnoop

I WANT DRASHTI DHAMI ON BIGBOSS!😆

LOL!🤣 She aint coming as she is lead of MB. One who is wella nowadays can come..😆