Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: D3_4life

Hello Cruiser ji πŸ˜›

Yes , for his dual role he's charging 5cr. per epi. πŸ₯±
Maybe once again they'll call strugglers like Dillu-Pillu then
Bold - 🀣 🀣 Neither we are interested to see an accused rapist in the house πŸ₯±

haha Suhail...πŸ˜›

You just don't know how delighted BB team feels as soon as they catch hold of a Chor (Bunty), Daaku (Seema Parihar), Jacket Khor (Niketan) or Dahi Chor (Juhi Mooli Parmar)...

.Freesanth-Sreesanth they want, only because the fellow caught caught in match fixing scandal!πŸ˜†...

...Asram PAAPU would be a prize catch for them...but bola naa...they can't afford PAAPU Ji!
πŸ˜›
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

haha Suhail...πŸ˜›

You just don't know how delighted BB team feels as soon as they catch hold of a Chor (Bunty), Daaku (Seema Parihar), Jacket Khor (Niketan) or Dahi Chor (Juhi Mooli Parmar)...

.Freesanth-Sreesanth they want, only because the fellow caught caught in match fixing scandal!πŸ˜†...

...Asram PAAPU would be a prize catch for them...but bola naa...they can't afford PAAPU Ji!
πŸ˜›

Yup πŸ˜† , but u loved the latter one didnt u πŸ˜‰
They are trying to get another criminal Suraj Pancholi there πŸ₯±

Even Freesanth is too expensive for them , maybe they can afford one of the three bookies who were caught πŸ˜†
Good that they cant afford Paapi πŸ₯±
853349 thumbnail

Read somewhere Salman Khan is charging 5 Crore per episode!πŸ€“

Channel is left with 80 lac rupees after that and for 15 contestants, its left with 16 lacs per head!πŸ€”

Forget about Ameesha, even Asaram PAAPU will not agree to be a contestant for a mere 16 lacs! πŸ˜•

CORRECTION : Mistakenly posted the name Pooja Malik instead of Pooja Misrra.

I agree with you all that some names in this list are not possible. I also mentioned that I don't believe that Hansika, Harbhajan, Yuvraj. Sreenath, Ameesha will come. Not because they are too expensive (They are not), but because they have already said NO publicly. Sushil Kumar (don't know if it is the Wrestler Sushil Kumar or KBC winner Sushil Kumar) will most probably not be invited by the channel. Kapil Sharma has said he will come only as a guest. But you never know if the channel wants to close down his show and shift him to Bigg Boss, he will do it. But I personally think he will only come as a guest.

So after following the process of elimination, the only REAL possible contestants from this list are Baba Ramdev, Sooraj Pancholi, Navin Bajaj, Sonarika Bhadoria, Manisha Koirala & Pooja Misrra. Even Archana Puran Singh looks doubtful to me.

And as far as budgets are concerned, if they are talking to Brett Lee then I don't think budget is any problem for them. The figure of 5 crore per episode for Salman Khan is NOT TRUE. He is getting a little under 3 crores per episode in reality. This is confirmed news.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx shumacher, ehaab and my fellow BB CCians for dis link!😊

Hi all!πŸ€—

Cruiser!!!πŸ€—

939420 thumbnail
Hi Guys.. Any news about confirm celebs? Eagerly waiting for BB !
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3_4life

Yup πŸ˜† , but u loved the latter one didnt u πŸ˜‰
They are trying to get another criminal Suraj Pancholi there πŸ₯±

Even Freesanth is too expensive for them , maybe they can afford one of the three bookies who were caught πŸ˜†
Good that they cant afford Paapi πŸ₯±

Hain?

Don't tell me Om Prakash Ji or Majeed Bhai have made it to #BB7! πŸ˜²πŸ€“
Remember this one??:πŸ˜›

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3592496
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Thnx shumacher, ehaab and my fellow BB CCians for dis link!😊

Hi all!πŸ€—

Cruiser!!!πŸ€—

Hi Munns,,,,,hope doing great!😊

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hain?

Don't tell me Om Prakash Ji or Majeed Bhai have made it to #BB7! πŸ˜²πŸ€“
Remember this one??:πŸ˜›

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3592496

Hain for whom πŸ˜• , Suraj or ur fav. Mooli parmarπŸ˜†
There was a rumour of Suraj Pancholi coming in BB7 πŸ₯±

of course i remember Om prakash & Majeed bhai & their EPIC codewords .. Dental, Mental, Sentimental 🀣
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shumacher

CORRECTION : Mistakenly posted the name Pooja Malik instead of Pooja Misrra.

I agree with you all that some names in this list are not possible. I also mentioned that I don't believe that Hansika, Harbhajan, Yuvraj. Sreenath, Ameesha will come. Not because they are too expensive (They are not), but because they have already said NO publicly. Sushil Kumar (don't know if it is the Wrestler Sushil Kumar or KBC winner Sushil Kumar) will most probably not be invited by the channel. Kapil Sharma has said he will come only as a guest. But you never know if the channel wants to close down his show and shift him to Bigg Boss, he will do it. But I personally think he will only come as a guest.

So after following the process of elimination, the only REAL possible contestants from this list are Baba Ramdev, Sooraj Pancholi, Navin Bajaj, Sonarika Bhadoria, Manisha Koirala & Pooja Misrra. Even Archana Puran Singh looks doubtful to me.

And as far as budgets are concerned, if they are talking to Brett Lee then I don't think budget is any problem for them. The figure of 5 crore per episode for Salman Khan is NOT TRUE. He is getting a little under 3 crores per episode in reality. This is confirmed news.

You seem to have all the correct inside information, Shumacher😊. They always exaggerate the Host remuneration to make it the talking point and create a buzz for the show. It helps them get good rates from Sponsors πŸ˜‰.

I think no lBigg Boss ist will be 100 % correct ever because it is always in a flux. As somebody posted they sign even till the last moment. They say Niketan was signed one day before the show last year. So no list will ever be fully correct. We will have to put together the jigsaw puzzle ourself. Pick some names from this list and from other sources too. So joining all the available info, I think the FINAL NAMES wil be from these :

Baba Ramdev
Sooraj Pancholi
Navin Bajaj
Sonarika Bhadoria
Manisha Koirala
Pooja Misrra

Hazel Keech
Gauhar Khan
Pratyusha Banerjee
Brett Lee

Madhura Naik
Lulia Vantur
Vatsal Seth
Gurdeep Kohli

One name from JHALAK will also be declared in Sunday Jhalak Dikhla Ja episode...so add
Mukti Mohan or Lauren Gautlieb or Shaan

I think these will be the Final main contestants. Then there will be wild cards also.

Edited by vijaytataneja - 11 years ago
853349 thumbnail

Hi Munns,,,,,hope doing great!😊

It is great to see our very own STAR, Cruiser, back on the forum 😊 Now we can assured of fun times ahead in Bigg Boss season 7!