- Hazel Keech.
- Kushal Tandon.
- Apurva Agnihotri.
- Shilpa Saklani.

Who else?😛
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@..Pooja.. who else will be coming in bigg boss house when i will get to know i will pm me and tell u.

i have opened za productions twitter account(her name is zainab and she is india forums member.he username in india forums is Zee_News).
Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ehaab

@..Pooja.. who else will be coming in bigg boss house when i will get to know i will pm me and tell u.

i have opened za productions twitter account(her name is zainab and she is india forums member.he username in india forums is Zee_News).

Thanks. I got these names from ZA productions page which is on FB sorry 4got to give the credit.😛
ehaab thumbnail
@..Pooja.. no need to say sorry.its ok.

when u will get to know the rest of the contestants who r coming pm me and tell me.i will be waiting for ur pm.
.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Ehaab Sure will let you know.😊
ehaab thumbnail
i am leaving this discussion forum bye.
Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Rashami-Nandish approached for Bigg Boss- 7?
Rashami-Nandish approached for Bigg Boss- 7?

Small screen's real-life couple Rashami Desaiand Nandish Sandhu seems to have become one of the favorite Jodi's for reality shows.

After been approached for Nach Baliye season 6, the latest we hear, the couple is apparently in talks with the makers of Bigg Boss for its latest season.

Sources inform that after the super success ofBigg Boss season- 6, the makers of the show are leaving no stone unturned in making the upcoming season 7 a grand success. Last year, the ploy of bringing real-life ex- husband-wife, Rajev Paul and Delnaaz Irani under one roof, worked for the show. Interestingly, this year too, the makers plan to lock husband Nandish and wife Rashami Desai in the Bigg Boss house.

Rumors are rife about trouble in Rashami Desai and her husband Nandish's relationship and the couple has apparently reported to have filed for divorce. This makes them an apt choice for the show.

When contacted, Nandish said, "No, it's not true. I have not got any offer from Bigg Boss- 7 and I am not doing the show."

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is Anu Malik really going to be in the show ? 🤢

------bookmarked.
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Plz Lauren Goitlab from JDJ
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Is Anu Malik really going to be in the show ? 🤢

------bookmarked.

It seems even in this season 7, participants will be decided at the last minute. Negotiations about money etc. are going on even as we speak. Latest buzz is that Brett Lee is in talks with Colors http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2013/aug/290813-brett-lee-to-enter-the-bigg-boss-7-house.htm and Suraj Pancholi, Gauhar Khan are confirmed http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-bigg-boss-7-suraj-pancholi-gauahar-khan-confirmed-mohit-raina-invited-4360084-PHO.html?seq=1

And Salman Khan fans are tweeting this to be the FINAL List http://www.salmankingdom.com/bigg-boss-7-expected-contestants-list/

Bigg Boss Season 7 Contestants Name List 2013:

1. Yuvraj Singh
  2. Harbhajan Singh
  3. Manisha Koirala
  4. Baba Ramdev
  5. Shekhar Suman
  6. Sooraj Pancholi
  7. Sushil Kumar
  8. Sreesanth
  9. Dharmendra
  10. Hansika Motwani
  11. Navin Bajaj
  12. Kapil Sharma
  13. Pooja Misrra
  14. Ameesha Patel
  15. Archana Puran Singh
  16. Sonarika Bhadoria

and
http://bigboss7.in/bigg-boss-7-release-date-day-bigg-boss-7-starting-date.html

I like these lists. Seems to be a perfect combination, but 5-7 names like Yuvraj, Sreesanth, Harbhajan, Sushil Kumar, Ameesha Patel, Hansika and Dharmendra might be just rumours. I really don't want this Sushil Kumar (KBC Winner) to be in the house, he is an idiot. Rest may be true. Btw, who is Pooja Malik?
Edited by Shumacher - 11 years ago