Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 11 years ago
Indo-American model Yasmeen Khan in Bigg Boss 7?

Indo-American model Yasmeen Khan in Bigg Boss 7?

If the Bigg Boss 7 grapevine is to be believed, Salman Khan's "New York friend" model andYasmeen Khan is likely to be in Bigg Boss 7.

According to reliable sources, Yasmeen Khan who used to shuttle between New York, Mumbai and Delhi for modeling assignments has shifted base to Mumbai lock, stock and barrel with family and even purchased a flat in suburban Mumbai. 22-year-old Yasmeen who harbors acting dreams and wants to one day take up acting as a serious career option is also a "good friend" of Bollywood Salman Khan.

The two have occasionally been in touch on SMS and mail and it is rumored that Salman Khanprobably put in a good word for Yasmeen enabling her to get on India's most popular reality show. However, as expected the channel wouldn't confirm anything.

Yasmeen refused to speak to the media and said she cannot comment on media speculation or media reports. Apparently, a prominent TV channel recently ran a news report on Bigg Boss 7 and mentioned her name as one of the probable participants.

"All I can say is I really wonder where you mediawallas get all this gossip from," said Yasmeen with a twinkle in her eyes.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Gauhar Khan in Bigg Boss 7?

Gauhar Khan in Bigg Boss 7?

Several names have been doing the rounds for participation in Bigg Boss, but this one is sure going to light up the eyes of the shows fans.

Sources said that the sultry and sexy model-actress Gauhar Khan has given her consent to get locked in the Bigg Boss house. Gauhar, who has entertained people with her bold moves inHua chokra jawaan re from Ishaqzaade, will sure prove to be a spicy addition to the show, which is known for its fair share of controversies.

Gauhar, the female lead of Bollywood's first musical Zangoora: The Gypsy Prince, is not new to reality shows. She and her actress sister Nigaar Khan have been a part of Khan Sisters, where she was under camera surveillance at all time --- much like Bigg Boss. The concept of Bigg Boss 7, hosted by Salman Khan, is hell and heaven. Gauhar remained unavailable for comment.

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nishu wrote the comments here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3701127
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Gauhar would be a good choice, she's feisty, annoying and always picks up fights. She even made Jhalak Dikh Laja a dramatic show lol
YoMomma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read somewhere that Kushal Tandon aka 'owl head' might also be a part of this season. Has it been confirmed?

I REALLY HOPE SO...because then I'll surely be watching! 😆

That guy is such a drama queen...it's hilarious. When he got eliminated from Nach Baliye, he was so effing pissed off. He was disappointed that his fans didn't vote enough for him and that the channel treated him unfairly. Maybe he didn't get the memo that he was a terrible dancer?!!?! When Star Plus wanted him back to perform as a wildcard couple or something, he refused to come back because he was still angry over his elimination.

I read an interview of his a few weeks ago where he basically said that he's done with doing TV shows and now has his eyes set on Bollywood. I was like ----> and 🤣. So what's Big Boss then, Kushal? The ironic part is that he's not even that good of an actor or that much of a looker (plus, he can't dance for shit). Bollywood kya?...I don't even think TV producers will want to sign him next time for their show.

859722 thumbnail
Latest news. Hazel Keech and TV couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri confirmed for Bigg Boss
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bodyguard-actress-Hazel-Keech-in-Bigg-Boss/articleshow/22066017.cms

Hazel Keech is okay for Bigg Boss but I dont like this telly couple, Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri one bit! I dont want to see them in bigg boss. 🤢
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@vijaytataneja i dont believe in times of india articles.i will believe za productions and nishu only.
853349 thumbnail
I can't believe this MORON Kushal Tandon was going to come in Bigg Boss! He said "Fans aur STUPID mein bohat difference nahin hota"! ... What a dumb fellow! See his interview to know how dumb he is. I had never seen any serial of his and heard his name for the first time in Bigg Boss 7 rumours only. But thank God he has not been signed by Bigg Boss 7 yet. 😡

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Anu Malik in Bigg Boss season 7?

Dekho baarish ho rahi haiits raining its rainingits raining well dont look out of your window for its not raining literally, but its raining celebrities in Colors Bigg Boss this season.

Lot of names have been tossed in the air of the probable contenders for this season and the latest name we have hit upon is musical genius Anu Malik.

We called up Anu who was surprised on our query, Who told you? Kahan se mil jaati hai aisi news? But there is nothing confirmed. I am not going anywhere.

Well, Anu we have our eyes and ears open and we promise to track the names of the inmates (for our readers) before they are locked up for three months in the house.

And we think with Anus witty personality and hilarious shayaris, he will indeed be an entertaining contender for the show.

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gauhar Khan Contesting In Salman Khan's Bigg Boss

If sources are to be believed, Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan will be one among the 14 contestants to be locked in the Bigg Boss house for the seventh season of the reality show. Gauhar, who has acted in two big projects of Yash Raj banner - Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year and Ishaqzaade, has also won accolades for her scintillating dance moves in item numbers like 'Parda' and 'Hua chokra jawan re'. This won't be her first stint with a reality show. She was a contestant in the celebrity dance show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 3 and appeared on The Khan Sisters, the Indian version of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, along with her sister, actress Nigaar Khan. Hosted by actor Salman Khan, for the fourth time in a row, Bigg Boss - Saath 7 is based on the theme of heaven and hell. Though the list of contestants for the new season is yet to be announced, some names that have come up are of TV actors like Pratyusha Banerjee, Gurdeep Kohli, Kushal Tandon and Vatsal Seth.