Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 11 years ago

Dolly eagerly waiting for Salman's dual avatar in 'Bigg Boss'

Actress Dolly Bindra, who featured in the fourth season of the celebrity reality show "Bigg Boss", is eagerly awaiting its seventh season to see superstar Salman Khan playing the double role of an angel and a devil.

Friday, August 23, 2013 | 5:46:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) | Copyright: IANS | 0 Comments | 151 Views

Actress Dolly Bindra, who featured in the fourth season of the celebrity reality show "Bigg Boss", is eagerly awaiting its seventh season to see superstar Salman Khan playing the double role of an angel and a devil.

Salman is hosting the show for the fourth time in a row. Based on the theme of heaven or hell, "Bigg Boss - Saath 7" will go on air September 15 on Colors.

"'Bigg Boss' is a good show and my favorite because of Salman bhai. It becomes much more interesting when he hosts it. This time he is coming with a dual personality - one negative and one positive," Dolly told reporters here Thursday at a photography exhibition.

"He is looking very sweet in positive look. He has got a very nice face, he is like a child and will always be. He has a heart of gold," she added.

Bindra created havoc in the Bigg Boss house with her continuous cat fights with other housemates including Shweta Tiwari, who won "Bigg Boss 4".

Though the list of contestants for the new season is yet to be announced, names of TV actors like Pratyusha Banerjee, Gurdeep Kohli, Kushal Tandon and Vatsal Seth are doing the rounds.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/16381-dolly-eagerly-waiting-for-salman-dual-avatar-in-bigg-boss.htm

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
believe za productions news not any other news please.
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Salman's Bodyguard heroine Hazel in Bigg Boss- 7?

Salman's Bodyguard heroine Hazel in Bigg Boss- 7?

Remember Maya from Bodyguard? The girl who betrayed her best friend Divya (Kareena Kapoor) to get married to Lovely Singh (Salman Khan)?

Well, the pretty actress, Hazel Keech, who played the sweet-turned-mean role, is turning a new chapter in her professional life.

If sources are to be believed, she will be seen inBigg Boss 7. Infamous for its notorious image, it will be interesting to see how Hazel conducts herself in the show. Other celebrities confirmed in the show are telly actor Kushal Tandon and Kamya Punjabi, a popular small-screen vamp.Kushal catapulted to fame as Virat from 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai'. Kamya quit telly show 'Do Dil Ek Jaan', to participate in the reality show.

Deepak Dhar, Endemol India head, refused to comment.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Salman is hosting the show for the fourth time in a row. Based on the theme of heaven or hell,"Bigg Boss - Saath 7" will go on air Sep 15 on Colors.

"'Bigg Boss' is a good show and my favourite because of Salman bhai. It becomes much more interesting when he hosts it. This time he is coming with a dual personality - one negative and one positive," Dolly told reporters here Thursday at a photography exhibition.

"He is looking very sweet in positive look. He has got a very nice face, he is like a child and will always be. He has a heart of gold," she added.

Bindra created havoc in the Bigg Boss house with her continuous cat fights with other housemates including Shweta Tiwari, who won " Bigg Boss 4".

Though the list of contestants for the new season is yet to be announced, names of TV actors likePratyusha Banerjee, Gurdeep Kohli, Kushal Tandon and Vatsal Seth are doing the rounds.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Would do Bigg Boss to complete KKHH circle: Sana

Would do Bigg Boss to complete KKHH circle: Sana

The Kuch Kuch Hota Hai girl, Sana Saeed got evicted from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa last night (24th August, 2013). The beautiful actress talks about participating in controversial reality show Bigg Boss if given a chance. Reason? just to meet Salman Khan.

"If offered, would surely do Bigg Boss just to complete my Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle," shared Sana when asked about Bigg Boss offer as she is now a member of Colors family.

Sana was surprised with SRK's presence on the sets of 'Jhalak' as he graced the sets to promoteChennai Express, "I am thankful to jhalak for reuniting me, Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar. It was one of the top 5 moments of my life that I met SRK on jhalak sets," adds Sana.

" And now would surely do Bigg Boss for Salman Khan and my Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle will start getting complete," said Sana excitingly.

Being one of the best dancers on Jhalak, Sana's elimination was a little disheartening but the girl took it up sportingly, " I was upset for 2 days but after when I realized that Jhalak has given me a lot than expected I came to my normal state. Because the whole Jhalak team has given me many special moments to cherish," signs of Sana.

Way to go Sana and hope you complete your Kuch Kuch Hota Hai circle soon.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Indian boxer Jai Bhagwan wants to join Big Boss 7

Indian boxer Jai Bhagwan wants to join Big Boss 7

Indian Boxer Jai Bhagwan is all busy preparing for the upcoming World Boxing championship to happen this year end but side by he shows interest to be part of the upcoming Big Bossseason.

Jai who was spotted in Delhi recently told us, "I m busy with my training and practice session in Patiala. I have just come to Delhi for a short break to meet all my friends. Also abhi koi zyada pressure nahi hai kyun ki world boxing championship ko hone main abhi time hain. Mera bara mann hain ki is saal ke Big Boss season ke reality show main bhaag lu."

In 2011, Jai had appeared in a reality game show hosted by SRK Zor Ka Jhatka Total wipeout and was one of the finalists. Now he shows interest in being part of the Big Boss 7 season. He adds, "I love watching bollywood movies and I'm a big fan of actor Salman Khan.Meri bari khwaish hai ki unke show main part lu. I had met Salmanfew years back and it was great interacting with him. I had walked fora fashion show event along with Salman in Delhi at that time. Salman is a nice person and would love to meet him again."

But is he ready to stay for a month in the Big Boss house with other participants? And he replies, " Abh tak kisine approach nahi kiya lekin meri bari iccha hain ki big boss ke house main ekh baar jau aur dekhu hota hain kya. Aur rahi baat participants ki woh koi problem nahi hain.. akhir hum sportsman hai aur yeh game ko bhi sportingly khelenge. Koshish hogi ki isme bhi jeet haasil karu."

853349 thumbnail
New name from Times Of India...
"Sources said that the sultry and sexy model-actress Gauhar Khan has given her consent to get locked in the Bigg Boss house."

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ennishet what do u mean bookmark?