Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

853349 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is the Final list as per this article : http://enewspaperofindia.com/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=11477

1. Yuvraj Singh
2. Sreesanth
3. Poonam Pandey
4. Suraj Pancholi
5. Rabiya Khan
6. Yo Yo Honey Singh
7. Jwala Gutta
8. Manisha Koirala
9. Mamta Kulkarni
10. Yukta Mukhey
11. Mohit Raina
12. Anita Advani
13. Lulia Vantur
14. Parvati Omanakuttan
15. Pratyusha Banerjee
Edited by Shumacher - 11 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Shumacher http://enewspaperofindia.com/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=11477 this is a wrong list.
Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Poonam Pandey comes BB PH will get value for money for the swimming pool expenses 😆😆😆
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

If Poonam Pandey comes BB PH will get value for money for the swimming pool expenses 😆😆😆

To be honest, I don't even find Poonam Pandey to be hot. If you have seen her movie Nasha, you will see how ordinary she looks. Until now people only saw her pictures which she released from her Twitter account ( all were photoshopped). If you see Nasha, you will know the Real Poonam. She looked almost ugly. This is how I would rate here looks

Her face : 3/10
Her body: 5/10
Hotness: 5/10
853349 thumbnail

I hope so too! I don't like this list either!👎🏼
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shumacher

To be honest, I don't even find Poonam Pandey to be hot. If you have seen her movie Nasha, you will see how ordinary she looks. Until now people only saw her pictures which she released from her Twitter account ( all were photoshopped). If you see Nasha, you will know the Real Poonam. She looked almost ugly. This is how I would rate here looks

Her face : 3/10
Her body: 5/10
Hotness: 5/10

Well I was talking abt her love to showoff her body and swimming pool is whr I suspect most of her time spent will be. I'm sure that will be topic of discussion inside the house and may provide the kind of entertainment BB is known for 🤔
Btw I haven't seen Nasha
ehaab thumbnail
kushal punjabi approached for bigg boss 7.he said ''as of now i think all the members have been locked''.how can this be possible? bigg boss 7 is going to start on 15th september.it means in september the contestants should have been locked not before that.
Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ehaab

kushal punjabi approached for bigg boss 7.he said ''as of now i think all the members have been locked''.how can this be possible? bigg boss 7 is going to start on 15th september.it means in september the contestants should have been locked not before that.

Kushal Punjabi is just one of the many names which were approached by Colors Tv Channel. Their producers Endemol had called up more than 30 personalities in the first week of July. So Kushal is correctly thinking that the channel must have signed up all the 14 contestants who will be going in the bigg boss 7 house on 15 th September by now. The rest are being kept by the channel as standbys, just in case somebody opts out in the coming weeks.
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Media buzz: Bigg Boss season 7's expected contestant list

A little birdie tells us that the probable list of Bigg Boss 7 might look like this:

Pratyusha Banerjee, the original Anandi of Balika Vadhu, Cyrus Broacha €" the Comedy King, talented actressBarkha Bisht Sengupta, the controversial off-spinner Harbhajan Singh, actress Madhura Naik, singer Rahul Vaidya, the popular model Pooja Misrra, singer Shaan, Salma Merchantt, Gurdeep Kohli, Adaa Khan, Kushal Tandon, BJP leader and actress Smriti Irani, sensational bowler S Sreeshanth.

By TC

ehaab thumbnail
@Ks_Shreya harbhajan singh told on twitter i am not coming in bigg boss 7.
pratyusha banerjee has also said same thing.
barkha bisht sengupta has also said same thing.
rahul vaidya has also said same thing.
salma merchantt has also said same thing.
smriti irani has also said same thing.

kushal tandon has singed for bigg boss 7.its confirm.he is coming.

i dont no about others.