Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Dilip Kumar, Baba Ramdev and Sunny Leone.

ONE HELL OF A COMBO FOR BB7!!!
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Time for nuptial vows between Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey!

It's time for the marriage bells to ring on the paradise of television couple Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey, who have been in a relationship for three years now. The couple, who enthralled masses appearing together on Nach Baliye season 5, have decided to get engaged on December 6 and marriage will take place on December 7, 2013.

The couple fell in love after sharing screen space onZee TV's family show 12/24 Karol Bagh. They announced that their wedding will be a lavish Punjabi affair and will take place in Sargun's hometownChandigarh and a reception in Delhi on December 9 followed by another one in Mumbai.

Sargun says the wedding plans have been in card for a long time. "Our parents were clear about our marriage. Both families met a month ago and finalised the date. Winter weddings are the best as one gets to eat and dress up well."

She added that there is a common thing between her family and Ravi, that they all are big time foodies. "He and I are as different as chalk and cheese. The saying opposites attract holds true for us," avers Sargun.

About the benefit being in the same profession, Sargun added, "The understanding is definitely better. Ravi and I have always shared a good understanding. But after doing a dance reality show together, we developed a better understanding as professionals as well. Ravi is my emotional support. We give ample space to each other. We love life and intend to live happily ever after."

this means this couple is not coming in bigg boss 7.
Edited by ehaab - 11 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
gurmeet and kushal r not going to do bigg boss 7 https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=631932253507152&id=548807905152921
876370 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Dilip Kumar, Baba Ramdev and Sunny Leone.

ONE HELL OF A COMBO FOR BB7!!!

I would have added few for more for extra spices,.. like
Nithya,
N D Tiwari
Dr. Zakir Naik
Karan Thapar
Diggi uncle
Shatrughan Sinha
Our Ex Prime minister Deve Gowda - who is good at swearing ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn4QiDEC-Qs )
I tell ya
would be a real fun-ride
as,..
each is cpable of slapping hard on each other ! Lol.
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: THE_Subah_Khan

ARRGGHH! 😡 I always hated when these kinda husband-wife jodi appeared on BB. Hated Tanaaz-Bakhtiyaar as they were was hell irritating and Delnaaz-Rajeev too!!! They should concentrate on bringing more MASALEDAAR contestants like Pooja Missra, Dolly, Sky, Imam..instead of all these boring stupids 🤢

I BADLY hope and pray they DON'T come ..!

Time for nuptial vows between Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey!

Even I am sick of these Husband-Wife teams! Dont know when will the Casting people know that Bigg Boss is not a Team Sport! Anyways, is Ehaab's report is true that they are getting engaged and married on December 6 and 7, then they can't be in the show. At least not till the end. I hope they don't come. They look boring people anyways.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: togepe30

I hope Gurdeep wont keep crying like Bakhtiar...I wanted to slap him when he talked to Zeus on camera...

I wud hate it if ppl I like entered the show...Thats why m hoping Kapil wont do this show...

There was a time when I used to like Gurdeep and Shilpa Saklani but not anymore...Shilpa showed sparks of a good BB contestant on Welcome...

Sweet on the face...bitching behind the back...diplomatic as hell...I think Gurdeep n Shilpa can get into catfights...coz they hav potential to give it back as good as they get...

I wonder who will take over the kitchen?

hahah u know Shilpa blamed Gurdeep for snatching her then BF frm her who is Gurdeep's current husband ...whats his name i forgot
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Really...I thought Shilpa and Arjun had a nasty breakup and then Arjun sorta found solace in Gurdeep...

I know Arjun played a negative role in Gurdeep's show Sanjeevni...I really liked him when he entered the show..,,but after that he was BLAHHH !!
.Saira. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sargun and ravi in bigg boss? I dont think so, phir becharoon ki shaadi ho chuki😆
853349 thumbnail
One more slide show. It says Karan Johar is coming! 😉

Interesting names in this list
ehaab thumbnail
karan johar khushra might come in bigg boss 7.i dont want him to come.