Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Does 'Bigg Boss' want Vatsal Seth?

DC | Natasha Coutinho | 16th Aug 2013

We had informed you of the Tellytown buzz that thanks to Salman Khan backing him, Vatsal Seth might be a part of 'Bigg Boss'.

Now, in a conversation with us, Vatsal also hinted that the news is true. He said, "It's true that I have two big TV offers, but I can't talk about them. I have decided that I will accept one of these offers. All I can say is these shows are big platforms to showcase my talent, which is why I am considering these offers."

Vatsal was last seen in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' as a wild card entry, but he did not make it to the competition. He says, "I am not a dancer and suffer from stage fright. But I also believe in facing my fears. It could not get bigger than 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.'"

Pages

'Chennai Express' promotions on 'DID Supermoms' and 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja'

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hope Gurdeep wont keep crying like Bakhtiar...I wanted to slap him when he talked to Zeus on camera...

I wud hate it if ppl I like entered the show...Thats why m hoping Kapil wont do this show...

There was a time when I used to like Gurdeep and Shilpa Saklani but not anymore...Shilpa showed sparks of a good BB contestant on Welcome...

Sweet on the face...bitching behind the back...diplomatic as hell...I think Gurdeep n Shilpa can get into catfights...coz they hav potential to give it back as good as they get...

I wonder who will take over the kitchen?
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
876370 thumbnail

Gurudeep Kohli

I do not watch TV,.. but I can very well guess that
this girlie MUST be an Xtreeemely super-duper level of Guddi,... It have to have,...

since, to overtake and overshine ,.. or say,... to fill for,...Prachi Desaayi,... is not an EZ task,..

Gurdeep Kohli

Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bigg Boss Season 7 to go on air on 15th September!

Less than a month to go for the much awaited Bigg Boss Season 7. Hosted by Bollywood starSalman Khan this season has been touted as the journey of heaven and hell.

Saturday, August 17, 2013 | 5:41:16 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz | 3 Comments | 743 Views
Each person has his or her own character and going by the good and bad in each individual this year's theme for Bigg Boss will depict the journey of heaven and hell. The reality show which has a fervent fan following has been eagerly awaited and now the wait ends as the date of the show is out!

Bigg Boss Season 7 goes on air on Colors from Sunday, 15th September at 9 pm. It also means that it will be last few days for two shows – Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 and Sanskaar – Dharohar Apnon Ki which will have to go off air to make way for Bigg Boss.

Hosted by Salman Khan who despite being a superstar in Bollywood with his back to back hit movies has not backed off from his commitment of hosting Bigg Boss. In fact the promos till now have been quite interesting as Salman in a double role dons the garb of the angel and the devil to depict Heaven and Hell. Directed by Prashant Issar, Salman's outfits in the promos have been designed by Ashley Rebello. Keeping in mind with this year's theme, Salman in the promo has been shown wearing lots of leather and lycra for his devil look while for the angel look he looks cool and calm in off-white kurtas and shawls which have used Pashmina too.

The promos are noteworthy since they have used cliched stories of Heaven and Hell like the Amrit Manthan sequence or the Tree of Life which in this case bears all the possible fruits. The age old stories used in the promos have been modernized and spoofed giving them a different take which when clubbed with Salman's acting and dialogue delivery end up looking quite hilarious in an interesting manner. Salman's dialogues of 'Wow' and 'Aao' portray how completely different personalities when kept under one roof try to survive and outsmart one another.

The promos of Bigg Boss Season 7 are scheduled to debut on Indian Television this weekend. While just like every year this year too there have been many speculations about the entries, finally on 15th September the grand launch will reveal the final mix of 14 contestants from the world of television, films, sports, politics etc., who will be locked up for three months in the Bigg Boss house with several cameras watching their every move.

Get ready for allegations, nominations, drama – we are sure viewers are ready to watch it all once again!

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bigg Boss is stressful: Sambhavna Seth

Bigg Boss is stressful: Sambhavna Seth

Bollywood item girl Sambhavna Seth who has been a part of many reality shows like "Bigg Boss", "Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl", " Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan-Nawazi Ki", says that people like to take her in reality shows as they feel she is loud and aggressive.

The actress also added that due to this image, it often gets tough for her to get acting assignments.

"'Bigg Boss' had this image of me which was all out and full of anger. So due to that image of mine, to get work in films or acting, it gets tough. You are fixed in a certain image. Even for reality shows, they take me because they feel I am loud and hyper," she told IANS.

Sambhavna was shown to be this way in "Bigg Boss" but said that there are many more sides to her, which no one has shown on screen.

"They don't think that I can have another side too. I think I am very different in real life. People think that she is negative or the audience have accepeted her like that. But people's memory is shot and they believe what they are shown," she said.

But having said that, the actress still feels proud to be a part of a show like "Bigg Boss" and said that she owes everything to that show.

"I started off with a big reality show which was 'Bigg Boss'. That experience I did not get anywhere else. It was a life time experience. For me, I still feel very proud...whatever I am is because of it. I have done shows after that, it has been a good journey," she said.

After being a part of so many reality shows, the actress does admit that they often become stressful as there are many emotions which emerge.

"Reality shows are stressful, they have emotions which come out in anger or when I cry. For me,Bigg Boss was also very stressful. But it has given me everything...money, fame, house, car. I feel very nice," she said.

853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desimaganlal

Gurudeep Kohli

I do not watch TV,.. but I can very well guess that
this girlie MUST be an Xtreeemely super-duper level of Guddi,... It have to have,...

since, to overtake and overshine ,.. or say,... to fill for,...Prachi Desaayi,... is not an EZ task,..

Gurdeep Kohli

She is a married woman with a three year old daughter 😉
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have made bigg boss 7 group in fb.i will post the episodes in that group.does anybody wants to join?
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Sanskaar and Na Bole to make way for Bigg Boss-7

Sanskaar and Na Bole to make way for Bigg Boss-7

COLORS two popular shows Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha season 2 that were launched in January 2013 are set to come to an end.

The shows that were running at time band between 9- 10 pm will make way for the newest season of Bigg Boss that will air from September 15, 2013

Sanskaar... Dharohar Apnon Ki was a tale of a small town boy Jai Kishan who is away from his family to fulfill his grandfather's dream but is yet rooted to his country and puts his family first before everything. The show had an ensemble cast that includes veteran actors from films, theatre and television like Jay Soni, Aruna Irani, Sonali Sachdev, Rasik Dave and Avinash Mukherjee and was produced by Swapna Waghmare Joshi.

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 took forward Megha and Mohan's love story that was filled with romance and intrigue along with an inimitable quotient of slice of life and humor with a new spin. The show featured popular faces like Kunal Karan Kapoor, Aakanksha Singh, Rinku Karmarkar along with Jayashree Venketaramanan, Siddharth Arora and Kanwar Dhillon who played key characters in season 2.

Commenting on the wrap up of the shows, COLORS Weekday Programming Head Prashant Bhatt said, "Bigg Boss season 7 will take on the primetime slot of 9 to 10 pm whereas Sanskaarand Na Bole Tum will come to an end. Both the shows have fared well and were popular amongst the audiences. However, we will be having a logical conclusion to both the shows paving way for fresh content."

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Yukta Mookhey, Amisha Patel deny Bigg Boss entry!

Actresses Yukta Mookhey and Amisha Patelhave denied reports about being part of the Bigg Boss reality show.

Yukta said, "I have declined the 9th time.'' Yukta is presently in a legal wrangle with her husband and has been living in Mumbai with her child.

Even Amisha Patel too said the same about clarifying it about not be participating in the show. Though there are no confirmation some of the names that have come up are Pratyusha Banerji, Kamya Punjabi, Kushal Tandon and a cricketer.

Salman Khan has been hosting Bigg Boss for the four years now. Bigg Boss 7 will start from mid-September.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

'Big Boss 7' to start Sep 15

'Big Boss 7' to start Sep 15

The excitement has been building up around the seventh season of spicy celebrity reality show "Bigg Boss", but the official line-up of participants will be unveiled only Sep 15, when the show goes on air.

Superstar Salman Khan is once again the host ofthe Colors show.

" Bigg Boss 7" will be showcased in the primetime slot of 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. as two of the channel's shows - " Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki" and " Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Season 2" will make way for it.

"Both the shows have fared well and were popular amongst the audiences. However, we will be having a logical conclusion to both the shows paving way for fresh content," Prashant Bhatt, Colors, Weekday Programming Head, said in a statement.

The promo of the reality TV show features Salman in a double role as an angel and devil, and duly reflects the theme of 'Heaven and Hell' for this season. 'Wow of Heaven and Aao of hell' is how Salman describes "Bigg Boss 7".

"Bigg Boss" is the Indian version of the internationally popular "Big Brother" franchise. It features some handpicked celebrities who live together inside a secluded house, with limited means, and under 24X7 camera surveillance.