Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Some people are thinking too far.

Bhajji has already denied being a part of the show.

Face the facts, its highly unlikely that any of the A-list stars would join this show. Even a lot of Bollywood has beens have too many things going on in their life for them to join this.

You won't see top TV stars very easily either. I have been wanting to see Sakshi Tanwar in the house for a while now but don't see it happening with her TV show going on.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bossman

LMAO @ this list.

Please don't get your expectations too high. Yuvraj & Dharmendra...are you kidding?

Its going to be C grade celebs like always who have no money, fame or work with maybe one high profile guest(for a week or two) like a Sidhu to get some attention, but only as a guest not a contestant.

Let's keep it real even Sidhu wasn't some top star that he was made out to be. At best, he was a good, above average batsman who had some memorable partnerships with Sachin for the first wicket. When people think of great Indian cricketers, do they immediately think of Sidhu ? Most people probably think Sachin, Kapil, Dravid, Ganguly, Gavaskar or even Dhoni for that matter etc. Heck, people are even going to remember Azhar more despite the fact that he tainted his career. Couple this with the fact that he hasn't been relevant for 15 years and he is not some big wig in BJP either.

With that said though, I respect Sidhu paaji as a human being though and I loved his batting. He was very much worthy of his position in the indian cricket team.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
876370 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenug

Also Sunny Deol and bobby Deol's wife

they are not that famous or been seen any time in any award shows,... or anywhere on magz cover or
are daughters of famous actors one,.. ( not sure on this )
chucknorris thumbnail
And if it was so hard to keep Sidhu in the show, why would anyone think that they can get Yuvraj and Bhajji so easily ? They are far bigger in status. They have just hit their primes and have already surpassed Sidhu by a long shot.

876370 thumbnail
latest news videos developments,..

Amisha patel says No,..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvLLTJBScg

chucknorris thumbnail
^^ Pretty obvious isn't it ?

I don't think people will ever figure out the final list until the show actually starts. These lists are wrong for the most part.
876370 thumbnail
This is abhijeet sawant - expected candidate : lol

1st Indian Idol Abheejeet saawant, who tried to be smart ass after accident,..

tried to threaten the public by saying,. he has influence with Bhais-log,...

people beats him up in public and abuses well.

someone calls abhijit madaarch**dh
News here ::
some vdos can not find, but ppl were about to beat him/finish him ,..
as he was doing dada-giri,.. saying he knows bhai-logs,..

876370 thumbnail
Latest vdo development,..new vdos - unseen -
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Kamya Punjabi quitting show for Bigg Boss?

Kamya Punjabi quitting show for Bigg Boss?

The buzz is that Kamya Punjabi, known for her portrayal of negative roles on the small screen, is quitting Life Ok's Do Dil Ek Jaan — where she plays the character of Dayamai — for Colors'Bigg Boss.

Sources told us that the makers of the daily soap were looking for a new Dayamai to fill her shoes. Kamya was unavailable for comment despite repeated attempts.

Kamya's personal life made headlines when she reconciled with her husband after staying separately for one-and-half years, during which they also filed for divorce. They decided to give their marriage a second chance and withdrew the divorce papers. However, again, the buzz of trouble in paradise is doing the rounds. This sure makes her an ideal candidate for a show likeBigg Boss.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Kapil Sharma in 'Big Boss 7'

Kapil Sharma in 'Big Boss 7'

Comedian Kapil Sharma has denied rumours that he will be a contestant in the seventh edition of reality show " Big Boss". However, he says he may do a guest appearance in the show like he did in the grand finale of its previous edition.

"I won't enter the house as a contestant, but I might do the special appearance in the show like the way I did in the grand finale of the previous edition," Sharma told IANS.

The promo of the reality show is out. Featuring Bollywood star Salman Khan, the show's host in a double role as an angel and devil, the promo reflects the theme of 'Heaven or Hell' of the forthcoming season.

Sharma is currently seen as the host of his hit comic show "Comedy Nights with Kapil", aired on Colors.

About his stint on "Bigg Boss 7", he said: "I will do a one-day shooting for the episode, but I won't stay in house for long. I can't live in my own house for long, so entering the 'Big Boss' house is definitely not happening."