Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

W*F? R u kidding me ?

Do u really thinks that such legends like Sri and Madhuri would participate in this show?

Why not? Showing your bitchy side ain't bad. 😃
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desimaganlal

Whattt?
Was not this shortie's BF - that Kanav Puri guy from london?
Gujju girl Ami had her parents both from diff state and culture,.. so she, and that faatel patel bhayda ( Ashmit ) , both got freedom to do as they desire,,...since the parents did khulle-aam love lafara sadan,... and so did Ashmeet with Ria and Veena.
Was not some story a year ago
about Amisha sueing his father or smthg for selling business property/ Apartment rent or had harsh with her father and those sort of stories,...??
Amisha's first movie just worked out,... KNPH
due to both being new faces on screen,... and love-romance,.. Blue lagoon like deserted island story and especially of Hrithik's dance skills,... but thereafter this pair seemed real awkward and weirdo,..
as one being shortie and other a bamboo,... and only expert at baayla-dance !
Though,..
Being such a hardcore lovers of even ordinary looking girls,...myself,... and still I never liked Amisha.
It's a FAIL, a waste, a hopeless and hapless. I give up, even she bears it all,...
See pictures of her's lafara-sadan,... at bottom of this page,..

She has been with so many guys. First was Vikram Bhatt. Kanav Puri was till 2011...after that Kunal Goomer.. I think...who cares!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I watched the last season only for Salman's sake and that too few epis cuz Nis (Nishu) recommended me. I guess the trend continues the same for this new one too

Where is Nis btw? I miss him
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Can't wait for BB7 to start ..
859722 thumbnail
Harbhajan Singh is also out of the picture now ... http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Harbhajan-Singh-is-not-in-Bigg-Boss/articleshow/21774524.cms

We can now rule out Harbhajan, Smriti Irani, Ameesha Patel. IMHO, the ideal list of interesting personalities will be this

1. Yuvraj Singh
2. Sreesanth
3. Poonam Pandey
4. Manisha Koirala
5. Aditya or Sooraj Pancholi
6. Dharmendra
7. Navin Bajaj
8. Kapil Sharma
9. Lulia Ventur
10. Sunny Leone or Veena Malik (if they want a contestant from previous years)
11. Mahhi Vij
12. Chunky Pandey
13. Baba Ramdev
14. Yana Gupta

This is a realistic list which is achievable by the Colors Tv Bigg Boss Team. All these names are good quality people who can be very interesting to watch. And not very expensive also. Other than Dharmendra the rest will all be medium budget

Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a boring list this is. If ths bb picks up any 14 quarrelsome members from this site, then too upcoming season of bb could warm up. Considering the list of candidates given in various articles, BB7 is going to be a big bore. Actresses like Mahi biz would do nothing spl but annoy me to the core. And i dont get why yuvraj singh is getting approached to him. Let him play for India. If he is still not physically fine to play then let him rest in his home as BB show is a big nuisance itself.
Edited by ..AliaBhatt.. - 11 years ago
859722 thumbnail
I have gathered these probable names who can become the contestants of Bigg Boss 7 from a variety of sources. They are really the most popular names according to the grapevine. Let us analyze the chance of all these people one by one...

1. Yuvraj Singh
Bigg boss will be very keen to have Yuvraj on the show because he fought CANCER successfully. He is an inspiration for many. So I am sure he has been approached by the channel. Yuvraj is in a position to say yes or no as he wishes.

2. Sreesanth
This is a cricketer who has been disgraced by the betting scandal. Bigg Boss will be a good platform for him to try to clean his image. So I'm 100% sure he will be approached.

3. Poonam Pandey
Poonam Pandey has the hotness factor and the channel approached her last year also. But she did not do last time because of her movie Nasha. Now Nasha has not done so well, so she may take the offer.

4. Manisha Koirala

Manisha has also been fighting with CANCER like Yuvraj. And she is also an ex-heroine with a very colorful history. So I am sure she would have been approached by the channel. She may take the offer if she's offered good money.

Everybody knows why Aditya Pancholi and Sooraj Pancholi are candidates for Bigg Boss. No need for me to tell that it's because of Jiah (Nafisa) Khan's suicide. Aditya Pancholi is more probable to come rather than Sooraj. Aditya is notorious for his fiery temper and he can create ugly fights in the house very easily.

6. Dharmendra
Dharmendra can be the Patriarch in the Bigg Boss House. He fits the bill of Father figure perfectly. And he is a famous Bollywood veteran. So he will be approached too. It depends on Dharmendra's mood whether he wants to take up the offer or not. If he does, his asking price will be high.

7. Navin Bajaj
Navin Bajaj is the famous Star Astrologer whose name is being taken everywhere. He has made some amazing predictions on Twitter @NavinBajaj and is also an upcoming Actor. A fan of his asked him on his FB page whether he has been approached, and while he said neither Yes or No, it seems that he has been approached by the channel. See for yourself what you make of his answer http://facebook.com/cosmicnavin I have a feeling if he comes he will be the Dark Horse.

8. Kapil Sharma
Kapil Sharma has become famous as the number one Comedian in a very short time. He is in high demand everywhere. He has said recently that he may come as a GUEST on Bigg Boss 7 but coming as a contestant is doubtful. But he is very popular and the channel may take a decision to include him in the show.

9. Lulia Ventur
Lulia Ventur is Salman Khan's current girlfriend. See She can also be one of the eye candies in the show. Only thing remains to be seen is whether Salman is okay with her coming in the show.

It is being speculated that the Channel may do something different in season Saat Saath. So they may bring a contestant from a previous season just for novelty's sake. Sunny Leone and Veena Malik were two of the hottest inmates in Bigg Boss ever, so they might be approached.

11. Mahhi Vij
Mahhi Vij was the winner of Nach Baliye and her name was speculated last year also. She is married to co- tv artist, Jay Bhanushali. Her name is also being speculated by some people, but I am not sure if she has been approached or not.

12. Chunky Pandey
Chunky Pandey has no work in Bollywood other than act like a Joker in films of his friends. His name was speculated last year also, so maybe this year he will take up the offer just to earn some money.

13. Baba Ramdev
Baba Ramdev is a controversial Political figure and he will fill the slot for someone who is a combination or religion and politics. Possible that he will take YOGA CLASS of all the contestants inside the Bigg Boss house. He is a colorful figure and can also provide some comedy entertainment to the viewers.

14. Yana Gupta
Yana Gupta was approached last year also due to her famous comando picture. She did the sizzling item number in the Finals of last year. Maybe she can come this year. She will fill the slot of a Firang model along with Lulia Ventur.

So based on my above research and analysis I have given these names as the Final List of Bigg Boss 7. All these people can really set the Bigg Boss show on fire with there strong personalities. I wish this is the final list of contestants.
868219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

I have gathered these probable names who can become the contestants of Bigg Boss 7 from a variety of sources. They are really the most popular names according to the grapevine. Let us analyze the chance of all these people one by one...

1. Yuvraj Singh
Bigg boss will be very keen to have Yuvraj on the show because he fought CANCER successfully. He is an inspiration for many. So I am sure he has been approached by the channel. Yuvraj is in a position to say yes or no as he wishes.

2. Sreesanth
This is a cricketer who has been disgraced by the betting scandal. Bigg Boss will be a good platform for him to try to clean his image. So I'm 100% sure he will be approached.

3. Poonam Pandey
Poonam Pandey has the hotness factor and the channel approached her last year also. But she did not do last time because of her movie Nasha. Now Nasha has not done so well, so she may take the offer.

4. Manisha Koirala

Manisha has also been fighting with CANCER like Yuvraj. And she is also an ex-heroine with a very colorful history. So I am sure she would have been approached by the channel. She may take the offer if she's offered good money.

Everybody knows why Aditya Pancholi and Sooraj Pancholi are candidates for Bigg Boss. No need for me to tell that it's because of Jiah (Nafisa) Khan's suicide. Aditya Pancholi is more probable to come rather than Sooraj. Aditya is notorious for his fiery temper and he can create ugly fights in the house very easily.

6. Dharmendra
Dharmendra can be the Patriarch in the Bigg Boss House. He fits the bill of Father figure perfectly. And he is a famous Bollywood veteran. So he will be approached too. It depends on Dharmendra's mood whether he wants to take up the offer or not. If he does, his asking price will be high.

7. Navin Bajaj
Navin Bajaj is the famous Star Astrologer whose name is being taken everywhere. He has made some amazing predictions on Twitter @NavinBajaj and is also an upcoming Actor. A fan of his asked him on his FB page whether he has been approached, and while he said neither Yes or No, it seems that he has been approached by the channel. See for yourself what you make of his answer http://facebook.com/cosmicnavin I have a feeling if he comes he will be the Dark Horse.

8. Kapil Sharma
Kapil Sharma has become famous as the number one Comedian in a very short time. He is in high demand everywhere. He has said recently that he may come as a GUEST on Bigg Boss 7 but coming as a contestant is doubtful. But he is very popular and the channel may take a decision to include him in the show.

9. Lulia Ventur
Lulia Ventur is Salman Khan's current girlfriend. See She can also be one of the eye candies in the show. Only thing remains to be seen is whether Salman is okay with her coming in the show.

It is being speculated that the Channel may do something different in season Saat Saath. So they may bring a contestant from a previous season just for novelty's sake. Sunny Leone and Veena Malik were two of the hottest inmates in Bigg Boss ever, so they might be approached.

11. Mahhi Vij
Mahhi Vij was the winner of Nach Baliye and her name was speculated last year also. She is married to co- tv artist, Jay Bhanushali. Her name is also being speculated by some people, but I am not sure if she has been approached or not.

12. Chunky Pandey
Chunky Pandey has no work in Bollywood other than act like a Joker in films of his friends. His name was speculated last year also, so maybe this year he will take up the offer just to earn some money.

13. Baba Ramdev
Baba Ramdev is a controversial Political figure and he will fill the slot for someone who is a combination or religion and politics. Possible that he will take YOGA CLASS of all the contestants inside the Bigg Boss house. He is a colorful figure and can also provide some comedy entertainment to the viewers.

14. Yana Gupta
Yana Gupta was approached last year also due to her famous comando picture. She did the sizzling item number in the Finals of last year. Maybe she can come this year. She will fill the slot of a Firang model along with Lulia Ventur.

So based on my above research and analysis I have given these names as the Final List of Bigg Boss 7. All these people can really set the Bigg Boss show on fire with there strong personalities. I wish this is the final list of contestants.

Very good in depth analysis. I think at least 7 to 9 out of these names are sure to come in Bigg Boss 7.
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If they are contemplating to bring one of previous years' celebs inmates then i would love to watch our Dolly Bindra.
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Got a Tip? click here

POLL

Who looks best as a cop?

previous polls CLICK HERE

POLL

Are you happy with the current track of Colors' Madhubala?

previous polls CLICK HERE

MOST COMMENTED

POLL/RATEITARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE CURRENT TRACK OF...
    TV NEWSRK AND MADHU TO SIGN ON THE DIVORCE...
    TV NEWSVRINDA DAWDA TO BE BACK ON TV WITH...
    POLL/RATEITGAUTAM RODE OR VIVIAN DSENA?
    TV NEWSIT'S CONFIRMED : COLORS'...
Home > Tv > Tv News
NEWS

Kamya Punjabi quits Do Dil... Ek Jaan for Bigg Boss 7?

5 hours ago | TellychakkarTeam

Actress Kamya Punjabi is a 'stunner' when it comes to portraying negative roles on television. Till recently, she was to make a comeback to the small screen with an antagonistic role in Life OK's Do Dil.. Ek Jaan (Nautanki Telefilms), that of Daya Maai to be modelled on the Lady don Haseena Parkar.

While the fans of Do Dil.. Ek Jaan have been waiting with bated breath for her entry, here comes a twist in the tale. Well, 'Sindoora' Kamya Punjabi has bagged a plump offer of being one of the inmates of Bigg Boss 7 on Colors.

Yes, you heard it right!! As per a reliable source, Kamya is very keen on taking up the offer of Bigg Boss. And in fact, the buzz is that she might have even made her decision clear to the makers of Jaan.

We tried contacting Kamya Punjabi, but she remained out of reach.

Our efforts to reach Producer Saurabh Tewari proved futile.

Well, Bigg Boss 7 is all for a huge launch on 15 September 2013. And if Kamya does make it to the league, viewers will indeed have a ball!!!