Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: desimaganlal

IMHO,. they should bring pleasing persona,...

kool , charming and Man-mohak faces and interesting people,... with good breath,... no fart-arses,...
charming,... free speaking,.. bindaasht,.. bikini and swim wear used to,.. modern girlies,... free kiss and hugs reciprocating pleasing personas,..
and if needed would pose, expose,...
those kind of personas we need,...
and if not then bring high-heads like Dolly, Shamabhvna, and Raja, Imaam ,.. etc
Like I gave ya 2-3 examples
of Richa and Kate Upton,..
may be some other TV stars,... I dunno much,
as I don't watch TV much,..
but say,.. this lady,... Aishwarya Sakhuja,.. U can buy her dirt-cheap,...
http://thebollywoodgallery.com/aishwarya-sakhuja-miss-india-finalist-photos/
http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?206656-Aishwarya-Sakhuja-sexy-FHM-India-Photoshoot
Now tell me,... who would love to hate her ? Absolutely no one.
Now some idiotic people said,... Sushil kumaar,... and that Nirbhaya's love lafara-sadan, Rabiya amin, Pancholi,... Yello,.. who needs such boring and khapat guys,,...?? what for ? Allah maaf kare,... !
Bring some famous film stars,... for example,. old actress Neelam,... da ex-wife of Sameer Soni,.. get her,.. she is free now,... l
Get her, before she gets more budhdhi,...
Bring some from south,... if they speak broken hindi,. so what?
It's even more fun,... as a blind-fold guy/gal who does not know what other speaks,... more fun,...
Get those goris who worked in,... rang de basanti, Kishna,.. or Lagaan,...
Get someone from pakistaan the famous,... say,.. that laughter challenge guy,...ummar sharif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTcqvcQQNkE or that bald comedian vali,...
from pakistaan,... say,...or this kawwali kar banu lady from pakistaan,.. Tasswar Khaanum ( who can do some mujara ) , and can make our Poonam pandey dancing on mujara,...
and make her ( Tassawaar ) fight with somebody like Pooja Mishraa,... Lol
Get that actress of movie Swades,... gaytri joshi,..,.. she might be free,...
Get that freaking biyaatch Ravina Tandon,... she might be free,...
Get that black shit - Nandita sen,... she was good at bed scenes in " Earth ",..
I can go on and on giving more hints,...
... magar meri sunta kaun?? Mere paanv ki jooti ??
Lol !

She might be free. ROFL! 🀣 Too good, bhai.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: VikasCool

EXACTLY! WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE? Bigg boss season saat will be the BIGGEST FLOP if they take people like RODA IRANI, RAKESH PAUL, ALI MERCHANT'S MOM ETC. Nobody even takes these people as an extra in any tv serial ! Maybe the CEO of COLORS and his Creative Department people will lose their job if they take such LOW CLASS housemates. UGGHH!😑

Hahahahahaha. What hilarious comments. ROFL!!! 🀣
876370 thumbnail
Get actress of movei Zannat - Sonal Chauhaan,.. she might be free,...
Get that movie Rang-Rasiya's actress - Nandana Sen,... she might be free,.. she is good at ,... bare it all,.. with colors on her body,...
Get that Soccer world cup lady,... and keep her in da house,... she is the lady world awaiting for and,... thisshow will go world-wide,...
Dear Larissa,...
Get that Miss Britain,.. who was in Big Brother show,... when Shilpa Shety went there,...
Do you still remember her ?? Dear Danny
Get Britain's Ex prime minister,,... he is free now a dayz,... Tony Blair,.
and make him bitching with Raja Chaudhari and Dolly Bindra,... or say Baba Ramdev,... To accompany him,... fill the house with either Nithya or N D Tiwaari,..to give him company,..
and if not,.. see if Roger Moore is free,... OO7.

See if that that slant eye girlie Ria Sen is free,... and if not get hers sis Reema sen ! See !

See if Sachin Tendulkar's wife is available,...

See if,... Dhoni' s wife - smart cricket batting girlie is available,...

See if politician,... Mulayam singh Yadav's DIL is available,... ( below pic )- Dimple Yadav

See if,... Rahul Baba's sister,... Priyanka Gandhi is available,...

See if,... Amitabh's daughter Shweta is available,...

See if Hema's daughter aahna or Shakti's daughter Shradhdha available,...

See,.. these should be called the pleasant and most ideal he choices,...

Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
868219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

NO previous contestants will participate - wait and watch! These guys are so damn useless, they keep claiming about sending repeat contestants all the freakin' time - like every damn season! It's only a hype. Kuchh nahin hoga aisa. I suggest we all wait until the actual season starts to see for ourselves who those stalwarts would be!

Even I don't want previous housemates again in the house...that will be boring. Bring New People...Colors channel, are you listening??πŸ˜ƒ
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think nobody is intersted in bigg boss 7 that is y nobody is join my bigg boss 7 group.
853349 thumbnail
In latest development, Ameesha Patel has said that she will NEVER DO A SHOW LIKE bigg boss EVEN IF SHE WAS SITTING IDLE AT HOME...She clarified this through Bombay Times and also her Twitter Account. πŸ‘πŸΌ

THANK GOD! What a relief for the viewers πŸ˜† But if she hates the bigg boss show so much then why did her brother Ashmit come on the show? πŸ˜ƒ

EDIT: It seems Colors channel refused to pay her demand of 75 lakhs per week.

Edited by Shumacher - 11 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who r coming in bigg boss 7? does anybody knows it?
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No any idea who is coming on BB7
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shumacher

In latest development, Ameesha Patel has said that she will NEVER DO A SHOW LIKE bigg boss EVEN IF SHE WAS SITTING IDLE AT HOME...She clarified this through Bombay Times and also her Twitter Account. πŸ‘πŸΌ

THANK GOD! What a relief for the viewers πŸ˜† But if she hates the bigg boss show so much then why did her brother Ashmit come on the show? πŸ˜ƒ

EDIT: It seems Colors channel refused to pay her demand of 75 lakhs per week.

that was tight slap on ashmit patelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† her brother participated in bb4
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Guys, you need to understand that Amisha Patel is a mainstream actress. So what if her career failed to take off, she is still in the market for some roles or the other. BB is not the right place for her.