Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
now what will be new one line for next comer
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Smirti Iran is a political leader nad has a pivotal role in BJP Party! I doubt they will permit them to be part of show
I dont wanna see Harbhajan in hsow for Gods Sake! I dont know why but I judt dont wanna see him break in Bhanghra after every few seconds -_-
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

No, I don't think he copied Pooja. There's a lot of people in entertainment industry who have been painting their faces in shows/events since decades, does that mean pooja has been copying them ? I know of professional wrestlers who have been painting their faces since 80s.

Re-watching season 5 recently made me realize how irritating Pooja Misra was. It's not entertaining. Even Salman said the whole time out routine was irritating.Everything about her was fake including the way she talks.

Of course Imam is a copycat not original, yaar. Of course he copied her. If after watching the clear proof in the video you are saying this, then I don't know what will convince you. Yes, lot of people have painted their face before, BUT NOT ON BIGG BOSS! 😃 Pooja Missra was the first to do that on this show. Imam just copied her. I am not a fan of Pooja Missra or something but we have to give her credit for being the original. Imam will always be a copy. And I don't want either Pooja Missra OR Imam Siddique to be repeated again this season That would be so LAME. I want to see NEW FACES! NEW PEOPLE! NEW PERSONALITIES!... I don't want to see a repeat telecast of previous years. Thank You!

EDIT: And NO DOLLY BINDRA ALSO! Thank you again!
Edited by Shumacher - 11 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ im quite sure that people will intimate Dolly, PM & Imam to get noticed this time too.
DianaPrince thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
new trailer...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QfmGPZkMQAA[/YOUTUBE]

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

new trailer...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QfmGPZkMQAA[/YOUTUBE]

LOL , Evil one rocks 😆
876370 thumbnail
Well these were the slogans, Right ?
I Personally wish ,...if someone starts new slogan this season : Exit is this way ( Pointing towards the main door of the BB house )
Or,.. something like,... Aye Chir-kut,.. Yeda samaz rakha hai, Kya?
To be honest, I liked Tannaz iiraaani's : Disappear,... Disappear,.. Disappear !
Do you guys still remember ??
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
876370 thumbnail
Tanaz on the sets of Big Boss at Lonavala (82103) size:1280x1024

Disappear!,…. Disappear!,… Disappear !

I dunn'o how many of you, hardcore BB watchers and lovers,

still remember this patent style of dialect-baazi,…been delivered like a dynamite thunderball,...( 2 seasons ago ) from our be-loved Tannaz iiraani's shubh-mouth, and it was thrown towards da dubai based, bade bungle waala KRK, ( u know that ,.. the guy for whom, paani hongkong se aata hai,.. milk singapore se,...paad marta hai tau Mars taq jaati hogi,... yada yada,.. ) ... cutting him in an instant STOP ( Over and Out, like ) and a way more powerful weapon than Immam's T/O of current time, in effect !

( Tanaaz iiraani = Bhabhi of Dellu = wife of Bakhtyaar )

Those who have hard time to recall their memory, the dialect was,...Disappear!,…. Disappear!,… Disappear !

Btw,…………. did anyone ever thought of this ??

How the Bigg Boss's this show would have gone like,……... if imam kept on doing his patient style of making a T sign of the hand… for T/O, and exploring the abbreviated word as,.. Time-out ! Man,…. U R Timed-out,... !

and right at the same time, simultaneously, … the delivery from the opposite Pavilion end, is now coming in terms of,….. ( with a style,… bringing a hand wide open and flat of palm, just next to the one cheek ( right sided ), on a parallel line,…and sloganing and chanting the words of,…… Disappear!,…. Disappear!,… Disappear !,…in mere anger with eyes also showing the directions, towards the door,... in a religious slogan like,…... just like, if ya' wanna divorce somebody and you do,…… Tallaak,.. Tallaak,.. Tallaak,…. ( Hope, Salma aaga's Nikaah movie's lovers are still on the board ! )

This wildest idea even drives and drag me in a big 'vaa-vantol and haa-hullad' of a riot laughter,... That if Dellu had adopted this, her Bhabhi's most Brahmaastra-weapon scheme,…...say, after Bakhtyaar had come in da house and had told Dellu to 'akhtyaar' this " Raam-Baan ilaaz ",... oh My !,... What next ?,...Who would had been the ultimate winner?

Imaam?...or ,.. Delnaaz?

Well,. Somehow my top floor stops working on this faintest idea,... so, someone please fill me in, with your very own opinions and 'rais'.

Can you imagine,. How far the fight had taken the turn,…... And where ultimately it would had ended !

T/O... v/s ... Dis,.. Dis,.. Dis !!
Who would have been Timed-out?... or,…... Say, Who would have to have disappeared, compulsorily ??
Feel free to munch on,.. for any Wild guesses that you can have ! My brain is simply not working on this !

Man ! smtms I think in my very wildest dream about this,…... and have a blast of enurmous laughter-riot, in my sleep even ! Can you think, what if,... it had really occurred in the Real Practice ?? Well,... da God Only Knows,...!!

I still remember that last season, very well,...when Ameetji later had even mentioned that,….. ( To Tannaz ) that this means,…...…... Now, I will go home,… and whatever Aishwarya says,… and if I don't agree with her,…... I should have done this,…... and he had imitated that tanni's act exaaactly,...…. Oh My !,... What would had giggle babe reacted for that?,... any guess?,...And here I had to immediately emptied an entire bottle of ENO,... just to prevent myself from the late night most probable stomach pain carmps !!

Boy ! tell ya,...these non-comedian's comic shows will kill me, someday of its heavy laughters ! Many a times, even those 'Great Laughter Comedy shows ' had not even made me ROFL,... that these ordinary n' non-professional comic clowns, have done to me !

...all, I can say is,. ( Allah tu rahem karna,... Maula tu karam karna ! )
Oh ! Lord ! Thou save me ! - Hai maalik tere bande hum,...Jab 'cramping' ka Ho saamna,.. Ek Tu Hi humen thaamna !
:)
But Eh ! To whom I am telling all these? Do you get me? NO, absolutely Not not even seven persons ! If it did go Bouncer,.. don't worry,...
'Coz,.. baat hi kuchh unche level ki hai !
Enjoy this KRK's fight,...till -time, giving more pain to yr brain, instead,...
===========
876370 thumbnail
By the way,.. every season
Bigg boss brings one foreign face into the show,... like Sunny or Pamela,... etc
and Now,... how many here would have earnestly wished, that this season we wish,... da super firangii face " Kate Upton" in the show,..
and how many would be ready to write to Big Boss to bring this cute i-candy face, a super-duper Gori Guddii,... into the show?? Say "Yess",... please !,.. Pretty Please ! She itself is a wh**e-house and 'one in all' package !
If you do,... count me in.
My approval, confirmation and affirmation goes first.
Those who do not know who is dear Kate, can image google search her, or read the post here,...
But,. we wanna Kate in the house ! Hurrah !
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

new trailer...

Ah so they finally aired the promo!