Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sherlyn was so lame in season 3, I hope they don't bring her into the house. Plus, if they do bring her in, the only thing that will happen is the house will run out of cucumbers, carrots and any other long, thick vegetable 😡

Season 5 was the best. I LOVED it so much! Sigh...πŸ˜’
859722 thumbnail
"LOL. I'm really sorry. I read your name as vijay taneja and that sounds like a dude's name."

My name is Vijayta not Vijay! πŸ˜‰
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shumacher

This is a MUST WATCH, Yaaron! Pooja Missra exposes Imam Siddiqui. Pooja was the ORIGINAL and IMAM just copied her. The TIME OUT thing was Pooja Missra's, not Imam's. This is so clear in this video.

Thanks for this link! What a revelation. All the Imam fans should see this, specially CruiserπŸ˜ƒ

859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desimaganlal

OMG ! Names are leaked !

3 contestant names have been nakedly leaked,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiOwm2Ll55g

Mahhi Vij are already declared in many Bigg Boss 7 Lists. Smriti might be difficult to get, and she has herself denied being part of Bigg Boss 7.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Am I the only one who is not excited by the rumored lists? They seem boring.
Season 5 had the best contestants...a bunch of wild characters...Sky, Sid, Mehak, Shraddha, Both of the Pooja's and even Amar...lots of drama and fighting LOL that's what we want to see
These lists are just bleh...I am really hoping for Poonam Pandey to come on because she seems like she will be a crazy one.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shumacher

This is a MUST WATCH, Yaaron! Pooja Missra exposes Imam Siddiqui. Pooja was the ORIGINAL and IMAM just copied her. The TIME OUT thing was Pooja Missra's, not Imam's. This is so clear in this video.

I bet someone's gonna follow this route in Season 7 too πŸ˜†
BTW , Imam had way more one-liners than " Time- Out " πŸ˜†
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No, I don't think he copied Pooja. There's a lot of people in entertainment industry who have been painting their faces in shows/events since decades, does that mean pooja has been copying them ? I know of professional wrestlers who have been painting their faces since 80s.

Re-watching season 5 recently made me realize how irritating Pooja Misra was. It's not entertaining. Even Salman said the whole time out routine was irritating.Everything about her was fake including the way she talks.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bigg Boss 7: Harbhajan, Sreesanth, Pratyusha to feature on the show?

IBNLive.com | Posted on Aug 08, 2013 at 11:55am IST
Play Films & TV Series Instantly. 1 Month Free Trial. Try Us Tonight!

New Delhi: The next season of the reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' is going to start soon, but the list of contestants has not been announced yet. However, a source closely associated with the reality show has said that the makers have approached cricketers Harbhajan Singh and S Sreesanth to participate in the show. The source also said that TV actor Pratyusha Banerjee has also been considered to appear on 'Bigg Boss 7'.

A latest photograph posted on the Facebook page of Colors TV suggests that the show may feature some of the old participants again. The photograph features Imam Siddique, Pooja Missra and Dolly Bindra.

The latest teaser of 'Bigg Boss 7' showcased Salman Khan in double role of an angel and a devil. The tagline of this season's 'Bigg Boss' is 'Saat Saat Saath Saath'.

TV actor Urvashi Dholakia won the last season of 'Bigg Boss' defeating Imam Siddique in the finale.

TV actor Urvashi Dholakia won the last season of 'Bigg Boss' defeating Imam Siddique in the finale.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/bigg-boss-7-harbhajan-sreesanth-pratyusha-to-feature-on-the-show/412735-44-124.html

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: silverbug

No, I don't think he copied Pooja. There's a lot of people in entertainment industry who have been painting their faces in shows/events since decades, does that mean pooja has been copying them ? I know of professional wrestlers who have been painting their faces since 80s.

Re-watching season 5 recently made me realize how irritating Pooja Misra was. It's not entertaining. Even Salman said the whole time out routine was irritating.Everything about her was fake including the way she talks.

Aptly Said πŸ‘
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone watching Imam's own show on MTV? Its entertaining