Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vijaytataneja

This is the list given by Daily Bhaskar http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-yuvraj-singh-sreesanth-poonam-pandey-sherlyn-chopra-in-bigg-boss-4335266-PHO.html Daily Bhaskar is a reputed newspaper, they won't give names just like that. But as I also said earlier all these names will be very expensive and the Channel may not have the budget to bring them all. But even if 70 % persons come from this list, then it will be a Rocking season.

Even other lists are having some common names, which are the most popular choices of viewers & media alike http://newsentertain.com/big-boss-season-7-contestants-final-name-list-2013-declared.html/

http://rockingsyouth.com/coming-soon-bigg-boss-7-telecast-date-contestant-list/

http://livelikeroyal.com/bigg-boss-7-contestants-list-2013-declared/

Really depends bro. To get good ratings, you don't need big stars and season 2,4,5 is a proof of that. Bhajji, Yuvraj endorse a lot of brands and they are answerable to BCCI, IPL teams and wherever else they are playing or plan to county cricket, they would not open up easily because their reputation would be at stake. The big stars have a LOT to loose, the ones from TV/flop actors have nothing to loose so they give it 200%. People were expecting a lot out of shakti kappor too .What happened ?
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: agatha

Also heard names of rashmi desai and madhura naik

Add Romit Raj to that list...
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
They are trying really hard to get Poonam and Sheryln in the house together LOL, I would love to see these bimbos in the house they shud be entertaining.
although I can see why they might have a hard time getting Poonam and Sherlyn on the show. It might be too hard for them to keep their clothes on for such a long period of time.
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sherlyn was in BB season 3. I dont think she is coming again.

859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

Really depends bro. To get good ratings, you don't need big stars and season 2,4,5 is a proof of that. Bhajji, Yuvraj endorse a lot of brands and they are answerable to BCCI, IPL teams and wherever else they are playing or plan to county cricket, they would not open up easily because their reputation would be at stake. The big stars have a LOT to loose, the ones from TV/flop actors have nothing to loose so they give it 200%. People were expecting a lot out of shakti kappor too .What happened ?

BRO? Dude, I am a girl! Can't you make out from my name?...😆

Yes, I agree that it will be difficult to get Yuvraj and Bhajji, but even if they come we can be sure they will not talk about Betting but only talk about Yuvraj's fight against Cancer. I don't agree that Tv/Flop actors are good for the show. What did Delnaz Irani and Rajeev Paul bring to the show last time? They are both FLOP actors. Delnaz took up a job as a teacher and Rajeev Paul is now a poet! A failed Poet too at that! 😆 Was Vrijesh Hirjee entertaining? Were Aashka, Sana, Urvashi & Niketan entertaining? All of them are Tv/Flop stars, so even if they give their 200 percent it is not good enough.

Some body who is really good , even if they give their 50 % to the show, it is worth more than the 200% of some people. So TV/Flop stars do not mean we will get entertainment even if they give their 500 %. We may get entertained by only 50% of those who are really talented and have an interesting personality. It does not matter whether they are famous or not, what matters is whether they have an interesting personality and catch the viewers attention.
853349 thumbnail
This is a MUST WATCH, Yaaron! Pooja Missra exposes Imam Siddiqui. Pooja was the ORIGINAL and IMAM just copied her. The TIME OUT thing was Pooja Missra's, not Imam's. This is so clear in this video.

809123 thumbnail
can we get pooja mishra back on this show..she was not voted out too.. they owe her a chance
chucknorris thumbnail

BRO? Dude, I am a girl! Can't you make out from my name?...😆

LOL. I'm really sorry. I read your name as vijay taneja and that sounds like a dude's name.

Yes, I agree that it will be difficult to get Yuvraj and Bhajji, but even if they come we can be sure they will not talk about Betting but only talk about Yuvraj's fight against Cancer. I don't agree that Tv/Flop actors are good for the show. What did Delnaz Irani and Rajeev Paul bring to the show last time? They are both FLOP actors. Delnaz took up a job as a teacher and Rajeev Paul is now a poet! A failed Poet too at that! 😆 Was Vrijesh Hirjee entertaining? Were Aashka, Sana, Urvashi & Niketan entertaining? All of them are Tv/Flop stars, so even if they give their 200 percent it is not good enough.

Some body who is really good , even if they give their 50 % to the show, it is worth more than the 200% of some people. So TV/Flop stars do not mean we will get entertainment even if they give their 500 %. We may get entertained by only 50% of those who are really talented and have an interesting personality. It does not matter whether they are famous or not, what matters is whether they have an interesting personality and catch the viewers attention.

Season 6 was an exception. I believe that apart from the fact that they were boring characters, any potential they may have was suppressed by Salman who wanted the show to go in a different direction (Aleg Che).They thought this would work and audience would just suck it up but midway through the show they realized it was a huge mistake and that's why they brought Imam in.

I agree with your logic that at the end of the day it just comes down to the personality of a person and not the star status alone. I just get the feeling that people who have nothing to loose will be willing to do more dramatic things to boost their careers. Like Sky, Imam , Raja , Dolly etc. Bhajji and Yuvraj have that don't-give-a-f**k attitude based on what I have heard but I would have to see how they actually behave in the show. The cricket field and bigg boss house are very different arenas.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
And for god sakes, no sherlyn chopra please.

She was in boring in season 3.
876370 thumbnail

OMG ! Names are leaked !

3 contestant names have been nakedly leaked,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiOwm2Ll55g