Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I think they shld also try few From Welcome Mehmaan nawazi ki ... Many gave their BB audition in that how๐Ÿ˜›

Yes , especially Ragini Khanna, Rahul Mahajan's wife & RJ Pritam ๐Ÿ˜†
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bring in chetan hansraj, sky and raja

Fireworks for sure.

I have a feeling Chetan Hansraj is due. He has shown signs that he is willing to take up reality shows again by participating in the mehmanawazi show.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Some one mentioned that season 6 has set very high standards. Well, I disagree. Don't get me wrong, Imam will go down as one of the most entertaining characters in BB or even the Indian TV ever but nearly every other contestant in season 6 was boring as hell and brought nothing to the table. Imam alone pulled the ratings up but there is only so much that can be done with 1 contestant that has stayed in the house for like 45 days or so (and even lesser considering the time spent in village house etc).They couldn't have focused the camera on Imam alone. Shukla was talented but wasn't allowed to stay for very long.

I still catch season 5,4,2,1 all the time but skip over 6 because there is nothing much to watch really. To me, season 5 is the most entertaining. Too bad Imam was one season late, sameer was 1 season early and raja was 3 seasons early. They belonged in season 5 with Sky, Sid, Mahek, PM, Amar.
Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Salman should do us all a favor and stop bringing in lame political figures or 'social' workers for a change.
GossipCouch thumbnail
is this the final list of contestants of BB7?

Rakshanda Khan
Sanjay Jumani
Poonam Pandey
Ekta Kapoor
Sanjeeda Sheikh
Kritika Kamra
Navin Bajaj
Pooja Gor
Manish Paul
Puja Gupta
Shirish Kunder
Chunky Pandey
Gaurav Gera
Kratika Sengar
853349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GossipCouch

is this the final list of contestants of BB7?

Rakshanda Khan
Sanjay Jumani
Poonam Pandey
Ekta Kapoor
Sanjeeda Sheikh
Kritika Kamra
Navin Bajaj
Pooja Gor
Manish Paul
Puja Gupta
Shirish Kunder
Chunky Pandey
Gaurav Gera
Kratika Sengar

Nope. This might be the list of the FINAL 20 personalities who are short listed http://www.biggboss7saath.com/2013/08/bigg-boss-7-contestants-list-2013.html

• Yuvraj Singh
  • Harbhajan Singh
  • Baba Ramdev
  • Shekhar Suman
  • Sreesanth
  • Manish Koirala
  • Sooraj Pancholi
  • Dharmendra
  • Sushil Kumar
  • Vatshal Seth
  • Ameesha Patel
  • Hansika Motwani
  • Navin Bajaj
  • Pooja Gor
  • Manish Paul
  • Puja Gupta
  • Shirish Kunder
  • Chunky Pandey
  • Gaurav Gera
  • Kratika Sengar
And these are the TOP 10 MOST POPULAR names likely to be in the show
http://www.biggboss7saath.com/2013/08/bigg-boss-7-contestants-name.html

1). Poonam Pandey: Poonam was born in Mumbai on 11 March 1991. She was one of the Top eight contestants of Gladrags - 2010 which lead her to appear on cover page of the fashion magazine. In year 2011 she has shot for 29 calendars.

2). Chunky Pandey: A well known film actor of 90s. 50 year old Chunky Pandey was born on 26 September 1962. In 1988 Chunky married to Bhavna Pandey and has 2 daughters. Chunky made his Bollywood comeback to during 2002 and appeared in over a 12 movies.

3). Veena Malik: Veena Malik, Pakistani actress and model was born as Zahida Malik to Mohammad Ali Malik, and his wife, In 2000 Veena started his journey in films with Sajjad Gul's Tere Pyar Mein. Prior to debut as a actress Veena worked as a comedian for several television shows and series.

4). Sunny Leone: 32 Years old sunny was born as Karenjit Kaur Vohra on May 13, 1981. Sunny is a Canadian actress, model and former po*n star. Sunny was born to Sikh Punjabi parents in Sarnia, Ontario. At her young age she used to play street hockey with the boys.

5). Yana Gupta: Jana Synkov better known as Yana Guptais a Czech model and actress working in Mumbai. Her item number "Babuji Zara Dheere Chalo" in movie "Dum" became so popular. Nowadays Yana turns writer, pens book on health "How To Love Your Body And Get The Body You Love".

6). Shekhar Suman: Shekhar is a well known television personality. He also appeared in few bollywood movie like Ek Se Badhkar Ek, Chor Machaaye Shor, Professor Ki Padosan, Tridev, Sansar, Anubhav, Rehguzar, Utsav and Naache Mayuri but unfortunately none of them performed well on box office except Tridev.

7).Navin Bajaj: Navin is a well known star astrologer.

8). Pooja Bhatt: Pooja is well known film actress and producer. 41 years old Pooja was born to Mahesh Bhatt and Kiran Bhatt. She has a brother, Rahul Bhatt and half sisters Shaheen and Alia Bhatt. She started her acting career in 1989 with movie, Daddy.

9). Hansika Motwani: Hansika was born in Mumbai to Pradeep Motwani, a businessman and Mona Motwani, a dermatologist. Hansika was first appeared as a child artist in Bollywood movie, Hawa followed by Koi Mil Gaya and Aabra Ka Daabra. It seems that now a days she is focusing more on n Tamil and Telugu films.

10). Rakshanda Khan: Rakshanda was born on September 27 1974 to a Muslim family in Mumbai, India. Rakshanda is a former actress, model and anchor in the Indian Television Industry
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lets see what is the final list ๐Ÿ˜†

but i am really waiting to devil and angel salman he was looking awesome as both avtars ๐Ÿ˜†
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverbug

Some one mentioned that season 6 has set very high standards. Well, I disagree. Don't get me wrong, Imam will go down as one of the most entertaining characters in BB or even the Indian TV ever but nearly every other contestant in season 6 was boring as hell and brought nothing to the table. Imam alone pulled the ratings up but there is only so much that can be done with 1 contestant that has stayed in the house for like 45 days or so (and even lesser considering the time spent in village house etc).They couldn't have focused the camera on Imam alone. Shukla was talented but wasn't allowed to stay for very long.

I still catch season 5,4,2,1 all the time but skip over 6 because there is nothing much to watch really. To me, season 5 is the most entertaining. Too bad Imam was one season late, sameer was 1 season early and raja was 3 seasons early. They belonged in season 5 with Sky, Sid, Mahek, PM, Amar.

I completely agree last year they had the most boring housemates like those Delu-Pilu types! God only knows what connections this IRANI & PAUL family have with Endemol or the Channel that now more members of their family are trying to come in the show. I hate them!

These two lists look very exciting to me, hope it's true! There are such high quality names in this list that I fear that COLORS Channel may not have the BUDGET to bring in all these people.

http://www.biggboss7saath.com/2013/08/bigg-boss-7-contestants-name.html

http://www.biggboss7saath.com/2013/08/bigg-boss-7-contestants-list-2013.html
Edited by vijaytataneja - 11 years ago
nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PLEASE i like baba ramdev a lot n dont want him to be associated with such a disgusting show
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

lets see what is the final list๐Ÿ˜†

but i am really waiting to devil and angel salman he was looking awesome as both avtars๐Ÿ˜†

agree wit u Especially the Angle look of him *Drool*