Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sharad972002

Till Now Following Participants are almost confirmed

1. Arvind Kumar ,2 Nilu (Nach Baliye Fame)
3. Pratyusha Benarjee (Balika Vadhu Fame)
4. Vikas Sethi (Some TV actor)
5.Abhijeet Sawant (Indian Idol 1 winner)
6. Vatsal Seth (Tarzan the wonder car hero)
7. Shweta Kwatra (TV Actress)
8. Durga Shakti Nagpal (IAS officer, recently in news)
9. Pawan Singh (Bhojpuri Actor)
10. Gracey Singh (Bollywood Actress)
Overall not an exciting list...will update on same

See BOLD...what is your source that these people are confirmed? Is Bigg Boss 7 going to be a show of Uncles like Arvind Kumar, Pawan Singh and Aunties like Gracy Singh and Shweta Kwatra? Don't make me PUKE! please! This is the WORST LIST of people I have seen till now. The TRPs will be ZERO and the show will fail before even starting!
Edited by SushiTasty - 11 years ago
SushiTasty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anyone have any REAL Names by REAL informed sources? I guess not.

We are only seeing names of people who are doing propaganda for themselves on Forums like these...Arvind Kumar, Rakesh Paul, Dale Bhagwagar, Vikas Sethi, Vatsal Seth, Ali Merchant and Ameesha Patel are desperately trying to get noticed by Bigg Boss 7 Casting Team. PUKE!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Durga Shakti Nagpal will not take part...
For heavens sake wo IAS officer hai yaar..
She needs to join back and shez getting support from everywhere..
I hope she is really honest as being portrayed and she gets justice...She shud not demean herself with this show...

No one earns respect through BB...

Let buffoons come on this show...so that we can enjoy...M gonna bash everyone this year...
876370 thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Durga Shakti Nagpal will not take part...
For heavens sake wo IAS officer hai yaar..
She needs to join back and shez getting support from everywhere..
I hope she is really honest as being portrayed and she gets justice...She shud not demean herself with this show...

No one earns respect through BB...

Let buffoons come on this show...so that we can enjoy...M gonna bash everyone this year...

I agree,...
Let Kapil or rather KRK be the host
and all those high heads ( saands and raands ) of the past seasons be colleected in a single cage,. and let see who makes prey of whom,..
and plant that tappu KRK as a host to fuel to the fire,... and
let have some good fights between
Dolly Bindra and Sambhavna Seth,
Ashmeet patel and Imaam
Manoj Tiwari and Raja
Pooja mishra and Bunty Chor,... w/ free style of uncensored gaali-galoch,...
Rakhee and Sky
Payal Rohatagi and sherlyn , totally topless and pleasing apsaras of kamasutra,..punishe dto wear bikini 24/7
...secret troops with loaded guns, in every one sided visible window,... who have rights to shoot anyone on foot,... if someone went physical,..for the security reasons,...
Then,.,. the show will go thro' the roof,...
and just like in any action movie, we watch the movie for fightings,... here will be the live fightings and real one,...
no scripted or planted with humbug and no-sense making dialogues of,... " maine ek baar commitment kar di,..." kind of garbage,... !
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to see all fierce item gals this time. Will be fun to see them quarrling with one another over lipstick, bangles, eye-liner etc.
876370 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..AliaBhatt..

I want to see all fierce item gals this time. Will be fun to see them quarrling with one another over lipstick, bangles, eye-liner etc.

How about playing kabbadi and then all the girlies doing the cat fights while pulling the hairs of each other and tearing the clothes of each other,...
Last time I remember,...
that winner guy Kaushik ( ganwaar and anpadh ) while playing kabbaddi had grouped and snatched Sambhavna sheth by the boobs ,.. and later she was crying,..like,... " aise karte hai kya,.. mere breasts pakad kar dabaa diye" and later Payal rohatagi had some very delicious comments and imitation on her,...
saying,..
Oy Oy Oy,.. she is crying like, her breasts is pulled off,... and now it is broken,.. oy oy oy,.. main aab mar gayi,... my breast fell off,..."
She was nice imiitating,.. and listening such about a girlie from another girlie's mouth,... was sounding just pretty delicious, especially, the talk was about such very dirty and delicate subject matter of the private parts.
That was a real gem USB of this show,... I truly enjoyed.
Edited by desimaganlal - 11 years ago
876370 thumbnail
are you telling me,.. that all these video news clips are wrong ???
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why will Durga Shakti take part...
A case is lodged against her and she will rather fight for justice rather than vacationing in BB House!
She will not be permited the grant at first place itself!
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desimaganlal

</div>

<div>

<font size="4">How about playing kabbadi and then all the girlies doing the cat fights while pulling the hairs of each other and tearing the clothes of each other,...</font>

<font size="4">Last time I remember,... </font>

<font size="4">that winner guy Kaushik ( ganwaar and anpadh ) while playing kabbaddi had grouped and snatched Sambhavna sheth by the boobs ,.. and later she was crying,..like,... " aise karte hai kya,.. mere breasts pakad kar dabaa diye" and later Payal rohatagi had some very delicious comments and imitation on her,...</font>

<font size="4">saying,.. </font>

<font size="4">Oy Oy Oy,.. she is crying like, her breasts is pulled off,... and now it is broken,.. oy oy oy,.. main aab mar gayi,... my breast fell off,..." </font>

<font size="4">She was nice imiitating,.. and listening such about a girlie from another girlie's mouth,... was sounding just pretty delicious, especially, the talk was about such very dirty and delicate subject matter of the private parts.</font>

<font size="4">That was a real gem USB of this show,... I truly enjoyed. </font>

omg! How hilarious it sounds. I had not watched that season where it happened. Lol
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
someone bring rakhi,dolly ,sky and imam under the same roof 😆